CA CA - Coleen Harris, 25, from OH, went to Sacramento to see man she met online, his name & add were false, seen getting off plane, 15 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello, and welcome. Your post has me confused. Since she's no longer on the missing website, I believe everyone here assumed she was voluntarily missing and that family was aware. So you're saying her family actually doesn't know the circumstances?
Thank you for doing this Karielle
Hello, and welcome. Your post has me confused. Since she's no longer on the missing website, I believe everyone here assumed she was voluntarily missing and that family was aware. So you're saying her family actually doesn't know the circumstances?
hello I am Karielle’s mom which I am Coleen’s great aunt Liz Coleen’s mom is my niece and no one has heard from since she left we all still pray for her to return home safely

hello I am Karielle’s mom which I am Coleen’s great aunt Liz Coleen’s mom is my niece and no one has heard from since she left we all still pray for her to return home safely
Welcome, Liz. If you want to share information that comes from being close to Coleen, you should consider getting verified.

If you get verified, you won't have to stick just to information from mainstream media, like the rest of us have to.

@liz43950 How did Coleen communicate with the guy she met online and went to Sacramento to meet?

Has law enforcement (FBI) checked into that connection to try and determine who he is and question him?

If they communicated online I think it would be pretty easy to figure out who he is and track him down.

JMO

If they communicated online I think it would be pretty easy to figure out who he is and track him down.
Sadly, that is no longer the case- at least on some occasions.

What was once national level encryption technology can be downloaded in minutes for use in steamy emails. Similar levels of anonymizing technology are also becoming more and more available.

Though some "hide my identity in the 'net" attempts still rate "amateur hour", evidently an increasing number are sophisticated enough that high level resources are needed to track them down. Some are apparently sophisticated enough to require national level resources.

For example, this teen ager was "swatting" a large number of federal government VIPS, mosques and synagogues. It still took alot of effort from the FBI to track him down.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...s-targeting-synagogues-and-other-institutions

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen
Back