Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact that she had everyone's passports, ID AND all the money is what leads me to believe that despite her parents spin on events, NC didn't leave AA and Seraya willingly or on purpose. I believe IF she had meant to separate herself from them and turn herself in, she would have left AA with, at the very least, some money for him and the baby to survive on. The fact she didn't suggests strongly to me that she did not leave him and the child willingly.

SPECULATION: I think she was spotted, for whatever reason, and AA was not, at some point near the checkpoint. Maybe she had exited the vehicle for some reason and that is when she was spotted. Once discovered and detained, rather than give away his location nearby she simply cooperated and went with authorities, thus allowing AA to continue to evade authorities with Seraya. JMO

I keep vascillating on it all.

IMO…

She could have taken off after a fight, not even thinking that she had those items in her possession. And then made some calls to try to get home and oops, look what I still have…

She could have intentionally taken off with those items, to push him to turn himself in. Because surely she would think that he wouldn't try to survive with the little one and no funds.

Isn't the Cadillac registered to his parents who live in Moscow, ID? Idaho requires both front and rear plates too but I could swear our hero, Martin stated the caddy had no plates and his daughter found the missing child poster using only the description of the car.

Isn't the Cadillac registered to his parents who live in Moscow, ID? Idaho requires both front and rear plates too but I could swear our hero, Martin stated the caddy had no plates and his daughter found the missing child poster using only the description of the car.
Yes, when I listened to him on VP I heard the same… the caddy had no tags which set off a red flag and he called his daughter with a description of the car and possibly Aaron.

The fact that she had everyone's passports, ID AND all the money is what leads me to believe that despite her parents spin on events, NC didn't leave AA and Seraya willingly or on purpose. I believe IF she had meant to separate herself from them and turn herself in, she would have left AA with, at the very least, some money for him and the baby to survive on. The fact she didn't suggests strongly to me that she did not leave him and the child willingly.

SPECULATION: I think she was spotted, for whatever reason, and AA was not, at some point near the checkpoint. Maybe she had exited the vehicle for some reason and that is when she was spotted. Once discovered and detained, rather than give away his location nearby she simply cooperated and went with authorities, thus allowing AA to continue to evade authorities with Seraya. JMO
What is a checkpoint in Mexico? Were they trying to get back into USA - is that the checkpoint? Or are there other places in Mexico where cars go through a checkpoint?

Or was it at a venue or something on foot, not in the car??

I cannot envision how they went through a "checkpoint" and she ends up separated with the documents and money and he retains the car.

jmo

Perhaps they split up? To look less conspicuous? She went through on foot. He couldn't get thru because he had no passport so they turned him away? And now she's detained on the outside and he's left on the onside with no money.

Maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow
Back