Identified! CA - Covina, WhtMale UP4156, 11-20, hit by car on I-10, Aug'86 - Matthew Wolf

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The original comment now has [Removed for protected privacy] over where he had posted his e-mail which was done so in the past few days.
Gourami Watcher, who posted the identification info in this thread, is also the admin of unidentified.wiki, and I think he would've cencored the email adress anyway. We've all seen how savage some people can be after a longtime UID has been identified, so I believe a "general protection", so to speak, was in order anyway.

Don't get me wrong! I would love it to be the commenter's brother, so that he and his family finally could get some answers to what happened almost 33 years ago.

Gourami Watcher, who posted the identification info in this thread, is also the admin of unidentified.wiki, and I think he would've cencored the email adress anyway. We've all seen how savage some people can be after a longtime UID has been identified, so I believe a "general protection", so to speak, was in order anyway.

Don't get me wrong! I would love it to be the commenter's brother, so that he and his family finally could get some answers to what happened almost 33 years ago.

There's no guarantee he was the commenter's brother. I did remove the email for their privacy, as the public's reaction over Marcia King's identification was quite bad. I do have to point out, I submitted this to the NamUs case manager two years and there was no resolution. I also emailed the commenter and got no response.

A few months ago, I contacted the Help ID Me page on Facebook to ensure this got passed on. I'm not positive this resulted in his identification. Let's wait until something gets released from a reliable source.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back