Identified! CA - Covina, WhtMale UP4156, 11-20, hit by car on I-10, Aug'86 - Matthew Wolf

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, but we aren't sharing them at this time. The family is still trying to process everything .
From this post we are informed the family is asking for some space and privacy as they process this stunning development.

I am sending them condolences, but also the hope that they will come together to honor the life of this young man gone too soon. Perhaps a donation to a disadvantaged school that could use some new athletic gear? I see from his picture that this young man played ball - what a nice tribute it would be to give children some new ball caps, or gear. Maybe through the local PAL? (Police activity league). God Bless this family, and now Matthew may RIP.

Anyways, the photo of Matthew was flipped. The "N" on the hat was backwards, flipping it makes it correct.

wow.. may his spirit have light and his family have closure, my heart goes out to them.. This is another case resolved and the month of January is not over.. amazing.. How many cases already in just this month?

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We have not been able to get much more information just yet. The time period Matthew was killed has made things harder to find. The only information we received was that it was a hit and run. He was a reported runaway, even was on milk cartons. Library sources have told us that in that time period authorities were not required and hardly ever reported John Does, even in the newspaper. We don't know how this went unsolved for so long. The family assumed he ran away and didn't want to be found after several years had passed. It is a lot to wrap our heads around. Again, thank you for all the kind words.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We have not been able to get much more information just yet. The time period Matthew was killed has made things harder to find. The only information we received was that it was a hit and run. He was a reported runaway, even was on milk cartons. Library sources have told us that in that time period authorities were not required and hardly ever reported John Does, even in the newspaper. We don't know how this went unsolved for so long. The family assumed he ran away and didn't want to be found after several years had passed. It is a lot to wrap our heads around. Again, thank you for all the kind words.

My condolences to your family :(. Is it possible the driver didn’t even notice hitting Matthew?

Based on California Speed Laws, and simple mathematics I concluded the car may have been slow paced.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back