Found Safe CA - Daniel Morozov, 9, Santa Maria, 21 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 9-year-old boy following a fatal shooting in Santa Maria.

On Monday, Santa Maria Police Department officers were called to a shooting at 230 N. College Drive, where they found the shooting victim. As a result of the investigation, the department asked for an Amber Alert, officials said.

Being sought is Daniel Morozov, who is 4 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 90 pounds and who has brown hair and brown eyes.

Police say Daniel is likely in the company of Konstantin Morozov, 48, who is 6 feet tall, weighing 180 pounds who has brown hair and brown eyes, who may be driving a 2015 blue Volkswagen Golf hatchback, California license plate 7JGG242.
BBM

http://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article168597617.html

b4aa2b2b8c0a3651d8f5d08e6154ce91.jpg

sounding like a domestic violence incident :( please be safe lil guy

From the OP, an image of Konstantin Morozov.

Morozov

http://abc7.com/amber-alert-issued-for-9-year-old-boy-taken-in-santa-maria/2332497/
That Volkswagen was later found abandoned in Santa Maria. Police said the the suspect and the boy may be associated with a black late-model, unknown make SUV.

As the search continued, investigators were paying special attention to international airports and border crossings.

Daniel is described as white, 4 feet 5 inches tall, 90 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans.

Konstantin Morozov is white, 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He should be considered armed and dangerous, authorities said.

OH NOOO....poor baby. :candle: :praying:

that was my early assumption. :(

ugghh...I didn't think of that. I got the Amber Alert last night. Hubby and I almost jumped off the couch when both our cells started buzzing with the alarm.

I looked at it and thought it was a custody dispute. Hubby, naive and sweet as he is, said 'it's the Dad, he won't hurt him...' :cry:

Update info regarding vehicle from amber alert I just received on my phone (so sorry, no link):

CA license plate 7XZK698
2017 black Jeep Cherokee

What a cute kid - his eyes show a gentle soul.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Update info regarding vehicle from amber alert I just received on my phone (so sorry, no link):

CA license plate 7XZK698
2017 black Jeep Cherokee
A brand new, but common, vehicle. I hope this little guy is safe. That man has zero to lose now. :(

He could be anywhere by now. Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona....:sigh:

I keep getting repeated alerts today, same applies to a friend I'm with.
I live 30 mins from LAX. Hoping the authorities are on watch there, at a checkpoint (as I've occasionally seen at the entrance) checking every car those goes through.

This poor boy :(

They found the SUV (2nd car) unoccupied in Santa Barbara about 30 mins ago.

Hope he is safe....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

It is hard to believe he would try to hide in Santa Barbara. I wonder if he knew someone or somewhere to go and grab a different vehicle.

Santa Barbara is the city that many from Santa Maria would go to for major shopping, and things like that.

If a car has been stolen in the area then hopefully it's been reported so they get the new license #. I am just worried he threatened someone into giving him one to use---and they may be afraid to report it.

Authorities have since revealed that Morozov is a suspect in the death of the 9-year-old's mother.

The suspect was last seen driving a blue 2015 Volkswagen Golf hatchback, police said. It was later found abandoned in Santa Maria.

A new alert issued at about 11:45 a.m. said the suspect and the boy are believed to be in a 2017 black Jeep Cherokee with the California license plate 7XZK698.

That vehicle was found abandoned in Santa Barbara, according to police.

According to the California Department of Motor Vehicles, the SUV was registered to the Enterprise Rent-A-Car company.

As the search continued, investigators were paying special attention to international airports and border crossings.

http://abc7.com/jeep-in-amber-alert-found-abandoned-in-santa-barbara/2332497/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shirleymae
Back