CA CA - Dr. Enrique Garibay Ruiz, 51, Los Angeles, 6 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More details here

IE: The credit card charge for Carl’s Jr was 5625 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045 on Oct 6 at 3:21 am

ETA: There is AIRPORT PARKING right across the street from the Carl's Jr. https://goo.gl/maps/xStHHcQXk5Q2

3:21 am stood out to me. What if he was waiting for a flight, no food was open at the airport, decided to venture out to look for something with the car and gor car jacked? Is there any confirmation that HE was the one who used the card? i assume it must have been drive thru because it was late and no confirmation it was him.

Also I wish I knew when he called home on the 5th, was it early or like midnight. Midnight or so would work better in the timeline of being near Carls Jr. (and the time difference to hungary)

More details here

IE: The credit card charge for Carl’s Jr was 5625 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045 on Oct 6 at 3:21 am

ETA: There is AIRPORT PARKING right across the street from the Carl's Jr. https://goo.gl/maps/xStHHcQXk5Q2

I've been to that Carl's Jr. Many times waiting for a plane to come in to pick someone up at the airport. It's only minutes away. And you are right, The Parking Spot is right across the street from Carl's Jr. A shuttle takes you to the airport from that parking lot.

If he was on a waiting list for a flight, I would think he would have to be waiting at the Airport for a cancellation as International flights take hours to get through security. They suggest being there 3 hours before your scheduled flight.

I bet that car is somewhere in one of those parking spots at the airport.

I bet that car is somewhere in one of those parking spots at the airport.

I wouldn't doubt it. An employee of the parking lot would have to find it in a sweep. They would want their money.

I wonder whether something happened to him inside the airport in a spot where he's concealed in some way. Unlikely though cause it's been 3 months.

I bet any one of us could go out there and find it within a couple of hours. Just takes a little actual searching.

I bet any one of us could go out there and find it within a couple of hours. Just takes a little actual searching.

Are you close enough to do that GigTu?

Are you close enough to do that GigTu?
No. Not even close. I was just sayin'...

I have gone out looking for cases in my area in the past, but unfortunately have never seen anything related to be helpful in any of those cases.

There must be WS members from LA. But how to find them and make them aware of this case? It could really help if a group went out and had a look through this parking lot.

DPQBazBVoAcFuUQ.jpg

Snipped from LAPD News Release:

...Enrique was visiting family, here in LA, when he was last seen.

:thinking:

<RSBM<

If he was on a waiting list for a flight, I would think he would have to be waiting at the Airport for a cancellation as International flights take hours to get through security. They suggest being there 3 hours before your scheduled flight.

Yes. I’ve flown standby on several international flights out of U.S. airports. You need to be checked through security & in the boarding area, or you’re out of luck.

If he had paid reservations, he should have rolled over to the next flight or had assistance rebooking (which may cost money).

There must be WS members from LA. But how to find them and make them aware of this case? It could really help if a group went out and had a look through this parking lot.
I live next to LAX and will take a ride through the parking lots this Saturday. Unfortunately, that's the soonest I'll be free to do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Way back before Christmas, around the time I was sick I believe, (so consider it rumor) I read from a link posted way up thread that he had lived in Mexico at one time. Perhaps he as some are thinking decided not to return? Moo

I live next to LAX and will take a ride through the parking lots this Saturday. Unfortunately, that's the soonest I'll be free to do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much!

Way back before Christmas, around the time I was sick I believe, (so consider it rumor) I read from a link posted way up thread that he had lived in Mexico at one time. Perhaps he as some are thinking decided not to return? Moo
Replying to my own post-
Info was posted on Christmas Day (sinus infection days ran together) not before Christmas by Elainera in post #5.

This case is incredibly fishy. I wish I had more to add other than some speculation that he could have been kidnapped if someone caught wind of what he does for a living and think he would be useful to them. I am wondering why there isn't more info on what the FBI is doing to help (because they should be considering this is a missing foreign national). What about the country on his passport? Is he officially Mexican or Hungarian?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back