Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
58579413_2721216544780985_2840224218866515968_n.jpg

APPLE VALLEY, Calif. – Authorities need help locating a missing 6-year-old boy who was last seen in the Town of Apple Valley.

Duke Flores was last seen in the front yard of his home on Thursday, April 25, 2019, in the area of Cherokee and Pawnee near Navajo Road and Highway 18. Duke is a light-skinned, Hispanic boy. He is 3’10” tall and has brown hair and eyes. He has no known medical issues.

Anyone who sees Duke or has any information that may help lead authorities to him should call Sgt. D. Alexander at 760-240-7400 extension 7412 or Sheriff’s Dispatch at 760-956-5001. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call WE-TIP 1-800-78-CRIME (7463) or www.WeTip.com

Authorities Need Help Locating Missing 6-year-old Apple Valley Boy | 24/7 Headline News

Apple Valley Police Department

Duke Flores was last seen in the area of Cherokee Avenue and Pawnee Road, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department reports, near the intersection of Navajo Road and Highway 18. It’s unclear exactly when he went missing.

Deputies Search For 6-Year-Old Boy Who Went Missing In Apple Valley

Was he outside alone? This doesn't sound good.

It’s so so wrong that when I read this I instantly think ‘here we go again..’ let’s be honest he probably hasn’t been abducted. Beautiful little boy, I pray I’m wrong and there is a happy outcome.

So he is missing from his front yard? It is worrisome that his yard is right by the Highway. That's how some kids have been abducted.

Perp, driving by, sees the kid, maybe the older kids aren't paying attention, or may be Mom went inside to get them a sandwich....POOF....gone in 60 sec0nds....

He was reported missing Thursday night around 10 p.m.

It was not immediately clear what led up to his disappearance.

Authorities searching for missing 6-year-old boy last seen in Apple Valley

It is weird that he was said to be missing from his front yard. Why is a 6 yr old playing in his front yard at 10 pm?

Duke Flores was last seen in the front yard of his home on Thursday, April 25, 2019, in the area of Cherokee and Pawnee near Navajo Road and Highway 18.

Family Distraught in Search for Missing 6-Year-Old in Apple Valley
[...]

Family members made a heartfelt plea via NBCLA's Twitter account for the public to come to Apple Valley to help search for the boy, even if for 10 minutes.

They also said he was missing for two weeks. A police flyer listed the boy as critical missing with the incident occurring Thursday, April 25.

[...]

VIDEO: Alexvnews on Twitter
#BREAKING Crime scene Investigators now at the #AppleValley home of six-year-old Duke Flores. The little boy has been missing for 2-weeks. Family is asking for the publics help in locating him. #NBCLA #Telemundo52
3:03 PM - 26 Apr 2019

https://www.vvng.com/police-searching-for-critical-missing-6-year-old-in-apple-valley/
[...]

Family of the missing boy spoke to a Channel 4 news reporter outside the home and said Duke’s been missing for 2 weeks.

Sheriff’s Spokeswoman Olivia Bozek told Victor Valley News reports of a body found in the area are unfounded.

The sheriff’s Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) have arrived at the family’s Apple Valley home and have taped-off a large are with crime scene tape. Details as to what prompted them to respond are unknown at this time.

Sheriffs officials have not commented further on the incident.

[...]

What possible excuse is there not to report your 5 yr old missing for 2 weeks? Where would you think they were all that time?

I guess maybe someone could have lied to them, like the other parent, or a grandparent etc?

Otherwise, I can't think of any reason you wouldn't know they were missing.

Was there a custody battle going on?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse