Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello, my fellow "my child was kidnapped from home at night right from under my nose" skeptics! Hehehe
I literally said "Oh, Lord" out loud with a sigh when I saw the thread title. I open it up and see more of that. Sad we follow enough to prepare ourselves from just a title..... poor baby. I'm going to go ahead and put it out there already. Poor baby.

Nothing about this story goes together!

Playing in front yard alone, then 10:00 pm, then he’s been gone one week, no two weeks, we have no idea when he was last seen ....

LE knows what has happened. It’s just a matter of how long it will take the parent(s) to confess up!

Nicole Comstock on Twitter
Family of #MISSING 6 year old Duke Flores, at his Apple Valley home tonight, praying he’ll be found safe. They now tell us the last time his grandma saw him was 12 days ago on April 14th. They say his mother has now changed her story of how he disappeared. @CBSLA #CBSLA #KCAL9

D5IXaTvVUAAfn0P.jpg
D5IXaUuVUAEYg2q.jpg

9:51 PM - 26 Apr 2019

Nicole Comstock on Twitter
Family of #MISSING 6 year old Duke Flores, at his Apple Valley home tonight, praying he’ll be found safe. They now tell us the last time his grandma saw him was 12 days ago on April 14th. They say his mother has now changed her story of how he disappeared. @CBSLA #CBSLA #KCAL9
D5IXaTvVUAAfn0P.jpg

D5IXaUuVUAEYg2q.jpg

9:51 PM - 26 Apr 2019

What a sweet sweet angel.

Unfortunately we all know how this is going to turn out at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back