Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of questions come to my mind:
If her sister lived with her where did she think the boy was for two weeks?
If the mother was arrested on child cruelty charges, what did LE find in the home since the child himself was not there to be observed? Did the other child show signs of neglect/abuse?
School personnel are mandated reporters of abuse, did they ever do that?
It seems that if the child was killed and concealed at the home even for only an hour or so, cadaver dogs would know this immediately.

https://www.vvng.com/breaking-dukes...ld-cruelty-family-fears-someone-went-too-far/
[...]

News of the arrest came late Friday when detectives at the scene told reporters that Jackee Flores, 29, was arrested for Willful Cruelty the same night they responded to the house for the missing child report, which was Thursday, April 25.

Jackee’s twin sister Jennifer also lives in the same house with two of her kids and is also being questioned in the strange disappearance of Duke.

[...]

A neighbor told Victor Valley News that a group of women showed up to the boy’s house on Thursday night screaming and yelling outside the residence.

“I thought they were going to fight, it was so loud,” the neighbor, who declined to be named told VVNG. “But the police arrived shortly after and I stopped paying attention.”

[...]

The boy’s grandmother, LG, said she thinks her daughter Jennifer caught Duke smothering one of her children, got angry and went too far, according to the live broadcast.

Crime Scene Investigators were at the house all day long, processing the entire home for evidence and towing away cars.

According to ABC7, the investigation at the home discontinued at the home late Friday, and moved to a different, not yet known, location.

[...]

Last edited:
If the mother was arrested on child cruelty charges, what did LE find in the home since the child himself was not there to be observed? Did the other child show signs of neglect/abuse?
It seems that if the child was killed and concealed at the home even for only an hour or so, cadaver dogs would know this immediately.
LE knows....they want to find him. There is time for more charges.

Normally they bring out the scent (search) dogs first. Cadaver dogs are trained differently. I'm new to this thread so don't know what type of dogs were brought out, if any, but you are correct!

https://www.vvng.com/breaking-dukes...ld-cruelty-family-fears-someone-went-too-far/
[...]

News of the arrest came late Friday when detectives at the scene told reporters that Jackee Flores, 29, was arrested for Willful Cruelty the same night they responded to the house for the missing child report, which was Thursday, April 25.

Jackee’s twin sister Jennifer also lives in the same house with two of her kids and is also being questioned in the strange disappearance of Duke.

[...]

A neighbor told Victor Valley News that a group of women showed up to the boy’s house on Thursday night screaming and yelling outside the residence.

“I thought they were going to fight, it was so loud,” the neighbor, who declined to be named told VVNG. “But the police arrived shortly after and I stopped paying attention.”

[...]

The boy’s grandmother, LG, said she thinks her daughter Jennifer caught Duke smothering one of her children, got angry and went too far, according to the live broadcast.

Crime Scene Investigators were at the house all day long, processing the entire home for evidence and towing away cars.

According to ABC7, the investigation at the home discontinued at the home late Friday, and moved to a different, not yet known, location.

[...]
Well that’s odd. And telling. Why would the grandma think this about her own daughter? MOO

Photos of the home and the vehicles that were towed. More photos at the link.
LoudLabs News

58374805_2041445919498469_665884410947567616_n.jpg
58656848_2041445856165142_5981145248519159808_n.jpg
59507421_2041445932831801_1771239573658009600_n.jpg

59380309_2041445972831797_5664678516117995520_n.jpg
58442966_2041446039498457_5884559435556192256_n.jpg

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

Grandmother believes this kakamainy story??! Grr

While I’m glad she called the police, stop believing these animals! Because yeah, we lock up 6 year olds in mental institutions daily (eye freaking roll) double grrr

Rant over /

:( Now just tears

Grandma has likely spoken to everyone in that home - the twin sister, children, etc. - and knows that her daughter's story is BS. MOO

But in essence Grandmother is giving her daughter an excuse if she feels her daughter would “go too far”

Most mothers would go crazy if they saw anyone trying to smother their baby. To me it’s a damn lie to try and make it seem more ok daughter lost it. Moo

West Valley Detention Center shows mother arrested for murder
Charges

Case # Charge Court Date Status/Bail
VICTORVILLE, CA 92392" key2="(760) 245-6215"> PC273A(A)
CHILD CRUELTY: INJ/DTH Victorville Superior
04/29/2019 1230 Dept: NF $100000
VICTORVILLE, CA 92392" key2="(760) 245-6215" style="background-color: whitesmoke;"> PC187(A)
MURDER Victorville Superior
04/30/2019 1230 Dept: NF NO BAIL

It is weird that he was said to be missing from his front yard. Why is a 6 yr old playing in his front yard at 10 pm?

Duke Flores was last seen in the front yard of his home on Thursday, April 25, 2019, in the area of Cherokee and Pawnee near Navajo Road and Highway 18.

Catching fireflies? I always used to be out in my front yard at 10pm. The majority of the time my parents would be talking to the other neighbors that were parents and all us kids would be playing kickball in the street under the streetlight (the crossing point of the X on the speed bump was home plate for our kickball games).

You must obtain a license to fish, to get married ( plus premarital counseling in some states reduces licensing fees), to do so many things in this country. But nothing, absolutely nothing to have a child. Hell you can even be addicted to drugs and still give birth and actually take the child home to raise without anyone batting an eye. These cases are no longer isolated events. This is an epidemic and it’s high time something is done to change the laws to protect our children. These children are innocent babies, trusting in the only person(s) that are supposed to protect them. We are failing them by not doing something. Praying for you Duke. And we are so so sorry....MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back