Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So he is missing from his front yard? It is worrisome that his yard is right by the Highway. That's how some kids have been abducted.

Perp, driving by, sees the kid, maybe the older kids aren't paying attention, or may be Mom went inside to get them a sandwich....POOF....gone in 60 sec0nds....
Apparently he's been missing for a week but was just reported by parents yesterday! There's crime scene tape around the family home and a plethora of law enforcement. It's not sounding good. :(

NCMEC shows last seen April 18.
Have you seen this child? DUKE FLORES

NCMC1356201c1.jpg

• Missing Since Apr 18, 2019
  • Missing From Apple Valley, CA
  • DOB Mar 7, 2013
  • Age Now 6
  • Sex Male
  • Race Hispanic
  • Hair Color Brow
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 3'10"
  • Weight 55 lbs
Duke was last seen on April 18, 2019.

Perhaps the family member who stated 2 weeks made the comment because that was when that person last saw him? Whatever, even if the parents waited 1 day to report him missing I see that as a huge red flag.

Last edited:
I joined ws during lil Lucas H. case and I am disgusted how often things like this happen. It’s sickening.

I was just thinking the same thing. I’ve been following A.J.’s thread - I swore I would take a break after that depressing murder. But here I am, along with u guys.

I can only hope Duke’s case has a better ending, but then, due to the circumstances and few facts we know, a good outcome is highly unlikely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back