CA CA - East Area Rapist aka The Original Night Stalker 1976-86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One might expect that a gym teacher caused the perp shame at school, or if he was the younger sibling with older brothers.
Who else at that age would have that intimate knowledge about him, unless he lived in a group setting, like an orphanage, or private school.
imo, speculation.

http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=82
What Causes micropenis or small penises in general?

1. Reduced prenatal androgen production or effect
  2. Abnormal testicular development (testicular dysgenesis, Klinefelter syndrome, Leydig cell hypoplasia)
  3. Specific defects of testosterone synthesis, androgen insensitivity syndromes, inadequate pituitary stimulation, and other forms of congenital hypogonadism.
  4. Micropenis can also occur as part of many genetic malformation syndromes that does not involve the sex chromosomes.
  5. Several genes effect penis and digit size without detectable hormone abnormalities.
  6. In-utero exposure to some oestrogen based fertility drugs has been linked to genital abnormalities and/or a smaller than normal penis
While all these conditions sound scary we want to remind you that these still only affect a very small percentage of males born (less than 1%).

One might expect that a gym teacher caused the perp shame at school, or if he was the younger sibling with older brothers.
Who else at that age would have that intimate knowledge about him, unless he lived in a group setting, like an orphanage, or private school.
imo, speculation.

http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=82

i feel like he had several humiliating experiences with women pretty much right from the beginning of his sexual experiences. coupled that with unpopularity and it may be the cause of all this.

also, does anyone feel he may have been killed during one of his home entrances or would that be known by now? in other words, if he had been killed he would have had his weapons and the like and authorities would have known immediately?

if so then that would only leave natural death or some other situation. i doubt this person has any children so it is very unlikely his dna will ever be found in any arrest or the like.

why don't they just do an extensive billboard campaign all around the country and investigate every lead? i don't get it. we know he's a cycler or a swimmer, his whereabouts, etc, i can't believe it's never been solved. did btk ever get a composite sketch?

BTK and composite drawings.
After "aging" an composite, the result seemed to match up well with that perp.
Wondering if they have tried to age any of the composites done of EAR?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201410/the-artist-and-the-serial-killer
Shadow Boxing

The Artist and the Serial Killer

Graphic art student volunteers for cold case and draws infamous BTK.

Posted Oct 14, 2014

The police had linked this uncaught serial killer with seven or eight people in the Wichita area (it turned out to be ten), but he’d eluded their efforts to identify him. There’d been some witness reports, but those were from years earlier.
Landwehr wanted Riedel to try to age the killer so they could see what he might look like nearly twenty years after killing the Otero family in 1974. “He asked me to age the serial killer from age 26 to age 47,” Riedel said. “They had no leads at the time. They thought he was doing the killings and then going out of town for a couple of years, then coming back and killing again.”
In the files was a flip book of images from witness reports, but no attempts to age-progress this man. Riedel was ready for the challenge. She started by researching the bone structure of an adult male face at different ages.
161953-166585.jpg

https://www.google.ca/search?q=btk+...sAQIGw&biw=1303&bih=631#imgrc=A1_YbAT7Iob8TM:
attachment.php

BTK

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 116

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201410/the-artist-and-the-serial-killer
Shadow Boxing

Posted Oct 14, 2014

161953-166585.jpg

https://www.google.ca/search?q=btk+...sAQIGw&biw=1303&bih=631#imgrc=A1_YbAT7Iob8TM:
attachment.php

BTK

I think this composite was an age up of EAR.
attachment.php

This as well, I think (the one on the left)

attachment.php

Attachments

• EARCompositeNew1.jpg
    EARCompositeNew1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 114
  • comp2.jpg
    comp2.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 113
This is my favorite sketch of EAR. He looks pure evil in this.

attachment.php

This is probably the most accurate sketch of EAR. A witness saw his face closeup

attachment.php

Attachments

• 220px-Original_Night_Stalker_Composite.jpg
    220px-Original_Night_Stalker_Composite.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 114
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 113

Shadow Boxing

Posted Oct 14, 2014

161953-166585.jpg

attachment.php

BTK

you-are-correct-i-just-googled-and-the-sketch-with-the-cap-looks-EXACTLY-like-him-and-still-no-one-came-forward?have-sketches-even-been-proven-to-work??the-ons-sketch-is-very-spot-on-too-it's-the-same-man-every-single-sketch,why-hasn't-it-worked?-i-don't-get-it-

EAR has such a generic face. There is nothing unique about him to identity with. He has blonde/brown hair and blue eyes, but so does lot of other White Americans.

I really need to stop reading on this case because I couldn't sleep last night and I feel really scared right now, but I think this is the best sketch:

attachment.php

I feel like there is something off in every other sketch, this one has all the characteristics of the others but it comes together and it's a real face to me, this is him.

Attachments

• 08bba120-6dd9-4d6f-8221-74970997f566.jpeg
    08bba120-6dd9-4d6f-8221-74970997f566.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 116
I really need to stop reading on this case because I couldn't sleep last night and I feel really scared right now, but I think this is the best sketch:

attachment.php

I feel like there is something off in every other sketch, this one has all the characteristics of the others but it comes together and it's a real face to me, this is him.

This is the scariest sketch. It's the one that keeps me awake at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EAR has such a generic face. There is nothing unique about him to identity with. He has blonde/brown hair and blue eyes, but so does lot of other White Americans.

I-disagree.long-faces-are-very-uncommon,-i-have-one,i-know-because-i-notice-these-things.now-the-zodiac-has-an-incredibly-generic-face.

This is the scariest sketch. It's the one that keeps me awake at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i-totally-agree-it-freaks-me-out-too-and-you-can-tell-it's-the-same-face-as-the-one-with-the-wrapped-head-and-black-eyes.does-anyone-know-what-victim-or-witness-produced-this-sketch?

it's interesting, to me the second sketch is not the same person as all the other sketches. I'm reading about the case now, still haven't read the witness statements but all the sketches pretty much show the same person so I think it may be him, all except for the big nose, side part sketch, that's an entirely different person to me.

http://www.thequesterfiles.com/html/the_east_area_rapist__aka_the_.html

This is the best website to read about EAR. All the cases are well detailed. Victims' and witnesses' statements as well.

So I've been reading the site all night, it's 4 am, I'm too scared to go to bed so I won't sleep tonight again reading up on this monster, but I had the craziest idea. Could this man have killed JonBenét Ramsey? Apparently he was unbothered by the cold, so he could have been underdressed for the cold which would have allowed him to enter and leave the narrow window at the basement of the house, I've never seen snow so I have no idea how many layers one would have to wear in a place like Colorado on christmas eve, but he couldn't have worn much because the window was very narrow. He was an expert on ropes and knots. He was an expert house breaker, he was a rapist and a sadist. I don't know, could it be? I know there is dna in the JonBenét case, and it is on the database, is it possible that this dna has never been cross-tested?? Could anyone in the US actually call the detectives and suggest it?

So I've been reading the site all night, it's 4 am, I'm too scared to go to bed so I won't sleep tonight again reading up on this monster, but I had the craziest idea. Could this man have killed JonBenét Ramsey? Apparently he was unbothered by the cold, so he could have been underdressed for the cold which would have allowed him to enter and leave the narrow window at the basement of the house, I've never seen snow so I have no idea how many layers one would have to wear in a place like Colorado on christmas eve, but he couldn't have worn much because the window was very narrow. He was an expert on ropes and knots. He was an expert house breaker, he was a rapist and a sadist. I don't know, could it be? I know there is dna in the JonBenét case, and it is on the database, is it possible that this dna has never been cross-tested?? Could anyone in the US actually call the detectives and suggest it?

EAR was long gone by 1996, maybe he died or retired because he knew it's hard to keep getting away with these crimes with technologies advancing.

Plus, EAR never raped/molested children from what we know. He was mainly into teenage girls and grown women.

EAR was long gone by 1996, maybe he died or retired because he knew it's hard to keep getting away with these crimes with technologies advancing.

Plus, EAR never raped/molested children from what we know. He was mainly into teenage girls and grown women.

is-there-a-way-to-know-if-the-dna's-have-been-compared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member