CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, people actually saw him using a pump? Did blindfolds slip? Do you remember the source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one saw him using a pump. ONE victim suggested that noise she heard could have been a pump. It's all speculation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On Unmasking a Killer Part 1, the detective (I think it was ) said there was also a very large amount of semen at the scene, indicating major excitement.

That has nothing to do with a pump afaik.

I don't think you would hear an internal pump. If it was one of those that slipped over the penis, and used like breast pump, probably could hear that.

Read a lengthy profile of the killer of 4 crimes allegedly committed by JJD. Done in 1998 by Fl. Dept. of Law Enforcement

This shows you what gruesome things he did to the women. Excess rage and anger at the women. And shows

what his motive may have been- to get back at what women had done to him. Extremely brutal attacks on women.

Will try to provide a link. Hold on.

Same here! I also discovered half-cousins on ancestry.com who have an incredibly strong match to me and to my Dad. It turns out that my great-great grandfather went on to have several wives and several children after he "disappeared" in the early 1880's.

We always called him the "mystery man" because no one knew what became of him. Thanks to DNA, he is no longer a mystery, and I've also had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with some very nice half-cousins that I never would have known existed, without DNA.

(How interesting!)

Here's an organized timeline and other details of the perp-

https://image.ibb.co/jHpAoc/deangelo_timeline.jpg

Excellent! Thank you! The only thing missing for me is his mother :) I keep thinking her location has a lot to do with everything. She remarried in 1965, and maybe relocated south at that time. She and new husband lived in Tulare County (Exeter, Visalia). Is that what pulled JJD there? His stepfather seems to have been a water master, involved in water sources and usage. A big deal in CA. I wonder if his expertise in water drew him to other development locations as an advisor or workman. Pure spec.

Wondering if a specific relationship ended specifically because of this triggering a deep seeded rage?

In the profile I read it says prior relationships most likely ended because he enjoyed rough, violent sex, tying up w/ ropes

and total domination and fear involved.

In the profile I read it says prior relationships most likely ended because he enjoyed rough, violent sex, tying up w/ ropes

and total domination and fear involved.

Maybe that's why this all started the year he got married, he maybe tried to hide these urges from his wife so she wouldn't do the same as Bonnie and leave him, but he needed an outlet for his urges somehow.

If it's that simple, I wonder why the FBI closed the D.B. Cooper case. They claim to have samples of his DNA. The same process should be able to identify him too.

I think it has to do with the level of danger, that the public is open to, by the suspect being free. I don't think DB Cooper posed as much of a threat, as a sadistic serial killer, prolific rapist does. JMO

Maybe that's why this all started the year he got married, he maybe tried to hide these urges from his wife so she wouldn't do the same as Bonnie and leave him, but he needed an outlet for his urges somehow.

This makes a lot of sense!

The Simi Valley thing strikes me as unlikely as the Mr Cruel stuff. GSK has a constant, almost ritualistic MO; these crimes just do not fit.

JMHO

On Unmasking a Killer Part 1, the detective (I think it was ) said there was also a very large amount of semen at the scene, indicating major excitement.

He also regularly raped people 3-5 times if he had time to. Not sure what that has to do w an implanted pump- implanted or otherwise? Size and ability are two different things. I thought the victim who assumed he was using an external size increasing pump because she heard odd noises? A few did t realize he’d been masturbating w a lot of lotion until after either though. If this is from odd sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Simi Valley thing strikes me as unlikely as the Mr Cruel stuff. GSK has a constant, almost ritualistic MO; these crimes just do not fit.

JMHO

Really? I thought the Simi Valley murders sounded very like his MO.

I think it has to do with the level of danger, that the public is open to, by the suspect being free. I don't think DB Cooper posed as much of a threat, as a sadistic serial killer, prolific rapist does. JMO

Also, DB Cooper would surely be dead by now, or at least most likely would be.

Someone asked when his ex gf married, year before he married, Aug.

Daily Mail has an extensive article on ex gf and LE says she has agreed to a meeting with them.

Really? I thought the Simi Valley murders sounded very like his MO.
When did GSK ever kill a child or strangle anyone? Totally different MO, IMHO

ETA:
Also, as far as I know, all his victims (both EAR & ONS) resided in single story, single family homes. Simi was an apartment.

I don't know if this was posted:

Elizabeth Silva says she was raped in Visalia in 1973. Says suspect was in uniform at the time and had her in handcuffs.

"Sacramento resident Elizabeth Silva, carried a sign identifying herself as a rape victim in Visalia in 1973. She said it happened when she was 13, and she was so scared she never told anyone."

Yes, and it seems JJD was in their sites as early as EO March, according to Holes. In the PC, they did say something significant happened 6 days prior, so I wonder what that was.

I am wondering if they were interviewing lots of family members, looking at several possible suspects. And perhaps one of his close family gave them an important tip---like 'mY uncle used to go out for long drives in the middle of the NiGht and Auntie would be upset...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat