CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the renewed interest in the case got someone to crack. Just my opinion.

Right, what I’m talking about is what initially led them to look at him 6 days ago...before they obtained his discarded sample. They mentioned in the press conference while speaking about the DNA that they had to rule out some other stuff after the tip 6 days ago. If they matched a family members DNA they would have to rule out other people to get to the right one that is a perfect DNA match.

People are claiming this arrest came from a tip which they denied at the press conference. It's interesting we only see movement in this case after the guy from King of Queens goes on the news talking about it.

People are claiming this arrest came from a tip which they denied at the press conference. It's interesting we only see movement in this case after the guy from King of Queens goes on the news talking about it.

Can you please link the new article or video? I have been trying to find it. TIA

Yeah, I would like to know because that's what they did. They did submitt his DNA to commercial testing websites a while ago like 23andMe and Ancestry. I'm sure they did FTDNA as well and did a Y-DNA BIG-Y test to trace his paternal lineage to his surname identification. I took one over a year ago and my Y-DNA matched my surname to other men and their male ancestors from hundreds of years ago. From the ID Channel, it was verified that they did the Parabon NanoLabs Snaphot of his DNA that probably produced his possible closeness of his face, but they never revealed it to the public because they wanted this guy alive and unaware until the time to arrest him
Thanks for the reply! I hadn’t followed this case so I didn’t know that. From what was said in the presser about the DNA a match through other family unknowingly through commercial testing is what came to mind. Amazing!

Lower right, man with light-color pullover shirt; he's the only noticeable person who has his eyes facing down. JMO

If you mean the guy wearing glasses, sitting with his arms folded, I thought that might be him too.

Not the guy with the jacket; the guy in front of the guy with the jacket; next to the woman with her hand under her chin.
https://imgur.com/ERX1dzy

Yes we're definitely looking at the same person.

I thought that might be him as soon as I looked at the pic because he looks like the pic posted earlier of De Angelo back when he was a cop.

Lower right, man with light-color pullover shirt; he's the only noticeable person who has his eyes facing down. JMO

The guy in the padded jacket and shirt with the mustache near the far left edge (centered) of the photo. He looks like DeAngelo when he had a mustache.

yes--amazing--I thought Mark Fuhrman's book on the Martha Moxley case renewed attention for that case?
sounds similar to this one
these reporters/authors seem to be able to get more information on the cases

The guy in the padded jacket and shirt with the mustache near the far left edge (centered) of the photo. He looks like DeAngelo when he had a mustache.

I can't see who you're looking at.

Wonder if that's his wife sitting next to him?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't been following this case. A friend of mine tells me that the rapist supposedly made phone calls to the victims and that they said he had a Mexican accent. Is that true?

Not the guy with the jacket; the guy in front of the guy with the jacket; next to the woman with her hand under her chin.
https://imgur.com/ERX1dzy
Next to this woman?
Could be!
7afb90476cb54324f0405861293bed47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This has been a long time coming, and I'm SO glad he's still alive to face the consequences. But, really, what's the worst that will happen to him? California only retains the death penalty as a plea bargaining chip. As punishment for 12 murders he'll live out his days watching TV and lounging around, 3 meals a day and full health coverage.

I'm sure the usual suspects are salivating over the chance to defend him in court.

They actually did confirm a tip at the press conference. It was the first DA who spoke but when she was speaking the second time. They started surveilling him 6 days ago after a tip and he was confirmed through discarded DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member