Identified! CA - El Toro, Orange Co, BlkFem 18-25, UP7655, gold cap on tooth, clothes, hair curlers, Apr'83 Maritza Glean Grimmett

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, another "dunno, she just ran away to Panama" case... with of course divorce in absentia.
She was murdered at home with her curlers still in her hair. I hope two face cheater "hubby" is still alive and gets checked out very well.
Well done, awesome work!
I agree.

Does anyone know what happened to her baby?

I agree.

In most, if not all of those cases, the baby or kids are alive and well and have happily been raised by the new wife of the father. But had to grow up with being told that "mom left them" - i hope it is closure and relief to all of them when the truth is revealed

From Othram's media release

"....Approximately one month after the posting, a woman contacted investigators and said she believed the Lake Forest Jane Doe could be her missing mother....."

now that she's identified, hopefully justice can be had
Also for her daughters sake who first had to cope with the dad wanting to give her away, growing up without a mom and now finding out her mom never left but was murdered likely by the dad who probably was motivated by his affairs pregnancy (the fb doe site says affair became his 2nd wife).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back