CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read all the articles.. has the tattoo on the lower left arm been identified?
The following sentence was C&P from the linked article. Thanks
"She also has a cow skull tattoo on her upper left arm and another unknown tattoo on her lower left arm."

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Glendale-Missing-Malibu-Woman-Car-Found-PCH-412634043.html

did some crosschecking and the tattoo description is off in the above article (link)
She has a rose upper left arm, not a "cow skull". A picture is on post #63.
Went to where the car was today. Long walk to anywhere from there.
So that means accomplice picked up the driver.

You guys put together invaluable info on all the SoCal missings...even remember like the instances of women being possibly kidnapped or seen in vehicles with the distances between each being mapped. Sadly, I have not kept up with all of that but I would love to revisit the map along with a renewed discussion of the girls having their own thread. Really saddens me to see absolutely nothing in Elaine's case..... Esp when so much could and should (imo) have been done in the beginning :(

GRAN5CAE5BASHMZO2CJDJNC3RQ.jpg

1-year anniversary of La Crescenta woman’s disappearance marked with renewed call for information
January 31, 2018

Snipped...
...A dead body was discovered Tuesday morning by a hiker in Malibu Bluffs Park not far from where Park's car was found, but Brant said it was unconnected to the case.

"We were aware of that the moment it happened," he said. "Due to [the body's] location, it was certainly interesting and something we looked into immediately."

Brant said photographs and video footage taken in that area from the morning of Jan. 28, 2017, to the afternoon of Feb. 2, 2017, are being sought to help narrow the timeline of Park's disappearance. He said there's a possibility her car was already in Malibu at least two days before it was found abandoned.

"There's a lot of people around … somebody out there has photos or videos of the moment she arrived," he said. "It's just a matter of reaching that person and helping them realize what they have."

http://www.latimes.com/socal/glenda...e-elaine-park-anniversary-20180131-story.html

It would be interesting that Div's friends "warn" girls he is dating/interested in.... speaking that none of his friends have spoken to the media about Div or Elaine.

This is the second case I'm following where Jamie Foxx's birthday party has been mentioned. Adea Shabani, an actress who is missing from LA, also attended.

This case has really gone cold in the media. I was in that area about 3 months later and heard very little about it. But looking at the area I don't know how it could have been parked there and no one notice something. The PI was looking for anyone who may video such as a GoPro on a vehicle, motorcycle or bicycle to at least get some idea of when the car was left there, but I've heard nothing from that request. And they were offering a reward for such videos.

I was in the area this weekend. Looking across from where in car was found on the Sara Wan trail. Any chance she would have gone for a hike/walk? The ranger there said the trail doesn't have a closing time. It starts below the RV park next to the Malibu Fish Market.

Bump for Elaine.

Still can’t believe that she hasn’t been found yet. Facebook posts recently have listed a reward that is $140,000 and is “extended to December 31st 2018”

So sad that no real updates on this particular case. :(

Latest post was Wednesday:

Update: To clarify the details of the 140K cash reward.

The reward privately held cash based. Completely untraceable. Lead us to Elaine and the money is yours. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

140K in exchange for Elaine. Name YOUR terms. The family wants their daughter / sister back. Finding Elaine and your anonymity is priority.

Anonymous tips may be left at - www.elaineparktips.com
or call
1-800-551-3080

#findelainepark

Source: Help Find Elaine Park

Many have mentioned Mitrice Richardson and Elaine Park as possibly being victims of the same perpetrator. I know it's a long shot, hard to prove and sounds like conspiracy theory to many, but we can objectively list some similarities:

1. Mitrice was last seen in the early morning in Malibu by Bill Smith in his backyard on September 17, 2009. She was alone and on foot. It's hard to say for sure, but it seems that Mitrice was suffering from a serious mental health issue when she was last seen.

2. Elaine was last seen leaving her ex-boyfriend's parents' home in Calabasas at around 6am on Saturday, Janaury 28, 2017. She was alone and driving her Honda Civic. Her ex claims Elaine was having some sort of panic attack and was in a rush to leave.

3. Mitrice and Elaine similarities: Both were last seen in a the same area, female, age (24 and 20 at time of disppearance), minority (African-Am and Asian-Am), emotionally vulnerable, smart, well-liked, tough, dancer, middle-class, attractive, bold, familial background emphasized education. On paper, they seem very similar, no?

4. Timing - it's really hard to prove that 2 women who disappeared 7.5 years apart are linked to a common perpetrator. All of the information above totally circumstantial. The only link I have been able to find between the two women and the timing of their disappearances and subsequent events is from an article in the LA Daily News from February 1, 2017 regarding a California Attorney General preliminary investigation into police misconduct by the Lost Hills Sheriff Station regarding Mitrice Richardson's case.

Link: Mitrice Richardson’s family speaks out as state says deputies shouldn’t be prosecuted in her death – Daily News

The article states:
"Almost a year after opening a criminal investigation into the way the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department handled the 2009 disappearance of Mitrice Richardson, the California Attorney General’s Office concluded there was no evidence to prosecute the deputies for their actions.

The decision was sent last week to Michael Richardson, the woman’s father. Along with family friends, Richardson requested that then Attorney General Kamala Harris’s office review documents, telephone records, a videotape and reports held by the Sheriff’s Department surrounding the disappearance and eventual death of his 24-year-old daughter."

This article states that Mitrice's father was notified "last week". That would be the week of January 23(M)-29(Su). Elaine went missing on Saturday January 28, 2017 leaving her ex-boyfriend's house. This timing could be 100% coincidental, but still...

Is there someone out there who is smarter than me that can come up with a list of people who could be linked to Mitrice's case, the letter from the California Attorney General clearing Lost Hills Sheriff Deputies of misconduct and Elaine's disappearance?

This is obviously a long shot, but at this point, what else do investigators have? It seems like most law enforcement has shelved these cases.

I had not checked the internet on Elaine's case in sometime now. I was supposed to be in the LA area last month and was going to drive by that spot. The trip didn't materialize for me and I forgot about it. Now I'm wondering if LE has anything. I certainly can't find anything in the media after the LA Times had an article this last January. Nothing. Nada. Zippo.

In this article, they show pictures of the Saddle Peak hiking trail area, very close to where Mitrice went missing.

This is a heavily graffiti’d area, as you’ll see, so there are all kinds of tags on the path up to the top. The TV one was our favorite.

Notice all of the gang signs/graffitti. I think the connection between Mitrice and Elaine is the local gangs, who hang around this remote area at night and party. If a vulnerable woman pops up on their radar, she is in big trouble. Man or woman, actually.

Many have mentioned Mitrice Richardson and Elaine Park as possibly being victims of the same perpetrator. I know it's a long shot, hard to prove and sounds like conspiracy theory to many, but we can objectively list some similarities:

1. Mitrice was last seen in the early morning in Malibu by Bill Smith in his backyard on September 17, 2009. She was alone and on foot. It's hard to say for sure, but it seems that Mitrice was suffering from a serious mental health issue when she was last seen.

2. Elaine was last seen leaving her ex-boyfriend's parents' home in Calabasas at around 6am on Saturday, Janaury 28, 2017. She was alone and driving her Honda Civic. Her ex claims Elaine was having some sort of panic attack and was in a rush to leave.

3. Mitrice and Elaine similarities: Both were last seen in a the same area, female, age (24 and 20 at time of disppearance), minority (African-Am and Asian-Am), emotionally vulnerable, smart, well-liked, tough, dancer, middle-class, attractive, bold, familial background emphasized education. On paper, they seem very similar, no?

4. Timing - it's really hard to prove that 2 women who disappeared 7.5 years apart are linked to a common perpetrator. All of the information above totally circumstantial. The only link I have been able to find between the two women and the timing of their disappearances and subsequent events is from an article in the LA Daily News from February 1, 2017 regarding a California Attorney General preliminary investigation into police misconduct by the Lost Hills Sheriff Station regarding Mitrice Richardson's case.

Link: Mitrice Richardson’s family speaks out as state says deputies shouldn’t be prosecuted in her death – Daily News

The article states:
"Almost a year after opening a criminal investigation into the way the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department handled the 2009 disappearance of Mitrice Richardson, the California Attorney General’s Office concluded there was no evidence to prosecute the deputies for their actions.

The decision was sent last week to Michael Richardson, the woman’s father. Along with family friends, Richardson requested that then Attorney General Kamala Harris’s office review documents, telephone records, a videotape and reports held by the Sheriff’s Department surrounding the disappearance and eventual death of his 24-year-old daughter."

This article states that Mitrice's father was notified "last week". That would be the week of January 23(M)-29(Su). Elaine went missing on Saturday January 28, 2017 leaving her ex-boyfriend's house. This timing could be 100% coincidental, but still...

Is there someone out there who is smarter than me that can come up with a list of people who could be linked to Mitrice's case, the letter from the California Attorney General clearing Lost Hills Sheriff Deputies of misconduct and Elaine's disappearance?

This is obviously a long shot, but at this point, what else do investigators have? It seems like most law enforcement has shelved these cases.
Should add the other Mailbu shootings into this time lines as well. I also have tracked out (3) separate instances via facebook where young woman have said they were followed in the early hours (3-6am) by the same car as they were driving through Malibu Canyon road/Mulholland. Elaine would had to take both of those roads to leave her boyfriends house and head towards Glendale.

Ok. In my tracking of all the "happenings" going on, I do have a few post I was able to track down via facebook of stories of woman who've been followed in the same area that EP was last scene. Before I post, I have some questions? There is identifiable information regarding the suspect and poster in these screenshots, and I don't know it that is ok to post on here. (incl license plate number of vehicle.. ) Please advise if it's better for me to just put together a timeline with the trackable events or to just post what I've found... thanks all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter
Back