CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE!!!! ❤️[emoji324][emoji323][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard of a reward only offered for a limited time. Seems weird to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe they did this in Sherri Papini case. they put the reward out for a limited time the money was from an annon donor.

I said it before and I'll say it again - I'll bet a fixer was hired to clean up this crime and make it go away.

New footage released as well - this shows Elaine going to her car before they went to the movies with a car turning around in the cul-de-sac. This is a gated community so anyone that was there needed to have a purpose to be there. I also find it very strange that you can see the car leaving and going down a road but we never saw it come up the road. Was it just sitting in the cul-de-sac?...waiting for something?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abljsehqxmyjwgo/Elaine Park - New Security Camera Footage.mov?dl=0

In my opinion, it looks like she selling drugs. They call her, she walks out to her car with her supply pushed far up one armpit to conceal from cameras. They see her and signal her but instead of walking up to them she gets into her car because she plans on driving far away from any cameras to make the deal. It's better for everyone involved. They meet and she returns. The one that she woke up to all nervous was someone who obviously was waiting on her for good minute and was probably angry whether she owed them money or promised them stuff regardless they were pissed to the extent that something bad happened. I don't think she took her car that last time. I think she actually got into the car that was waiting for her. It just seems to me that people at the house felt she got into some crap and didn't want it falling on them so they decided to drive her car to a place that was not there parked...too much explaining for a young kid i guess. That's why all her belongings were in the car. They just collected all her belongings that she may have left there and put it all in her car and drove it to place away from their premises. She planned on doing a quick deal and returning back but it didn't work out that way, unfortunately. The answer everyone is looking for is on her phone. It's the person who was calling her between 1 a.m and 6 a.m. There is where you will find her killer or kidnapper. Who has her phone now? She needed to make money, hence telling her mom that there was a slight delay on repayment. I know she told her mom she was waiting for money from her dad but what she really meant was money from her dealings. She knew whatever money she borrowed that night she can make up that same day if she was focused and not dabbling in her investment which I'm sure she and her boyfriend did which cut into the profits and probably pissing someone off. Just a wild guess. I dated a drug dealer so it's pretty much textbook in the drug dealing world.

Her phone was found in car with all her other belongings. I think if foul play is involved and the perp could be traced by info on the phone then it would have been missing as well.

I think her phone was left because it was useless.

I think if drugs were involved at all, then it's more likely this is an accidental overdose & cover up or she had a mental break down. And I still won't believe this unless it comes out that she was a hard core drug user (hard drugs... I don't consider weed a hard core drug).

I doubt Elaine was some high rolling drug dealer who invited an even bigger and badder drug dealer into a gated community where every license plate is tracked. And let alone invited this big bad dealer to a residence where famous rich people live.

Very possible she picked up weed from a friend or DC's friend to get baked for the movies. But that's it imo.

I'm late coming into this, but if LE has access to and viewed gate footage, do we know if they viewed gate footage from the time she left Saturday morning until the date her car was found to see if it actually showed up again on any footage?
Do the parents seem to distance themselves from the boyfriend?
Could the boyfriend's family be the source of the anonymous reward?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I believe the gate footage is just a license plate reader. I have not read of any surveillance

Her phone was found in car with all her other belongings. I think if foul play is involved and the perp could be traced by info on the phone then it would have been missing as well.

I think her phone was left because it was useless.

I think if drugs were involved at all, then it's more likely this is an accidental overdose & cover up or she had a mental break down. And I still won't believe this unless it comes out that she was a hard core drug user (hard drugs... I don't consider weed a hard core drug).

I doubt Elaine was some high rolling drug dealer who invited an even bigger and badder drug dealer into a gated community where every license plate is tracked. And let alone invited this big bad dealer to a residence where famous rich people live.

Very possible she picked up weed from a friend or DC's friend to get baked for the movies. But that's it imo.

I agree with you. I just don’t see her selling any hard drugs. Weed, maybe. But harder stuff? It just doesn’t seem right.

I think that this was either a random attack, self-inflicted like an overdose or the ex knows something they’re not saying. But I can’t imagine why if someone was going to knowingly harm elaine they wouldn’t take her phone or destroy it. Leaving it behind makes me think that it was never discarded because it has nothing substantial on it.

I wish so bad the police could get a warrant to search the ex’s property.

I'm sorry if I missed this in an earlier post, but my assumption is that the police have combed through her cellphone data including all apps usage. I cannot find confirmation of this in the news or within the evidence shared by the family. Does anyone have a link that clears up this issue? If the police are not actively investigating this matter as a crime, they must have rationale to back up that position, no? Have they publicly stated their reasoning?

I said it before and I'll say it again - I'll bet a fixer was hired to clean up this crime and make it go away.

Do you think it was a murder or something else (like OD)

I haven't followed this one closely. A lot say they don't think she did hardcore drugs. I do not either, but drugs like ecstasy are rampant in CA w young ppl who are social and they don't consider it hardcore. I can vouch for that firsthand. Could she possibly taken too much of that? Again I haven't followed closely so it's just a suggestion.

With the new oxygen show on about Maura Murray I find myself heading back down the rabbit hole with her case.

It makes me think of Elaine. How does someone just vanish without a trace?!

I am a member of the missing Facebook page for Elaine but I don’t ever remember seeing if they had scent and cadaver dogs do any searches. I just wish there was MORE information!!

Anyone know?

This is just my first thoughts and pure gut instinct: I think he broke up with her, she got into a 'state' (partly drug induced, partly emotional from the break up) and left the premises. She drove around aimlessly in an emotional state and got caught up with the wrong company somehow, ended up overdosing and then whoever she was hanging out with dumped her body out of fear.

It would be odd to go to the movies with someone who you're going to break up with, unless the "break up" was unplanned. But if that was the case then I'd be more inclined to believe there was a fight and not a "I don't want you anymore".

IMO, I don't think Elaine and Div were ever boyfriend girlfriend. I think they hung out on and off and hooked up on and off as a "no strings" attached situation. I think the term "on again off again boyfriend" was used for simplicity. All JMO, maybe she did catch feelings.. idk.

I just wish there was more interest in this case and more information from her friends.

Indeed.
It's hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that "money/reputatuon" would be more important than the life of a human being. Especially one that the son is apparently in a personal relationship with.

But since I'm not of that world, what do I know.
LE is WAY too deferential to people with money (or even just standing in the community). I've seen that too many times to be surprised by it in this case.

LE is WAY too deferential to people with money (or even just standing in the community). I've seen that too many times to be surprised by it in this case.

And I️ will be frustrated each and every time it happens.

sorry can't edit for some reason. Was replying to the question about dogs. The same team that searched for Mari searched for Elaine

LOL now the whole post is gone :) What I had said was pretty sure cell records were gone through by LE and the dogs were definitely there. I'll have to find a link.
Personally, I believe 40% that Div did something to her and she was not driving that car (or not alone). 60%, though, she had a mental break and is STILL up in those hills. We need to search better and further back.

I just wanted to post my thought on what happened to Elaine Park. I have been thinking about this possibility since the day I found out about her missing. I believe that when she left her ex boyfriends house that was her leaving but then the footage is cut right after she leaves the driveway. Is it possible that the boyfriend ran after her, therefore why she didn't reach the front gate until an hour later? Could it be possible that he stopped her car, argued with her and killed her, brought her body somewhere behind his house where police have not searched and there is a huge amount of land, then came back and grabbed her car proceeding to leave the gated community and driving down to Malibu so that attention to him would be diverted? Let me know if there is any way this couldn't be possible

I believe they ubered to go on their date. There is footage of the boy and her leaving his house for the uber then coming back later that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back