CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No new leads, no media attention, no search of her last known location. NOTHING!

The FBI needs to get involved here IMO

I'm DISGUSTED that bf's home and grounds were not searched. Money talks. Had it been one of us, you can bet every square inch would have been searched. It's vile that because these jerks lawyered up, that Elaine may never be found. God forbid that this "prominent family" be made uncomfortable or have to "deal with" LE.

Sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right cause if u look at the map and see that side house, it looks like it's a path that leads out to the middle of the canyon to a shed. That needs to be investigated. That whole property does. It looks very suspicious. And if you follow the path further out it leads to some cave looking structures. The family needs to press the issue about the home and land behind gets thoroughly searched and investigated. This family knows something. Shame on them.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Right cause if u look at the map and see that side house, it looks like it's a path that leads out to the middle of the canyon to a shed. That needs to be investigated. That whole property does. It looks very suspicious. And if you follow the path further out it leads to some cave looking structures. The family needs to press the issue about the home and land behind gets thoroughly searched and investigated. This family knows something. Shame on them.

BBM - By "the family", I assume you mean Elaine's family. They have been very vocal about this on the Help Find Elaine Park FB page. Unfortunately, I believe LE is in a head lock and cannot get a warrant... most likely because they provided video "proof" that Elaine left their property but we just don't know for sure.

BBM - By "the family", I assume you mean Elaine's family. They have been very vocal about this on the Help Find Elaine Park FB page. Unfortunately, I believe LE is in a head lock and cannot get a warrant... most likely because they provided video "proof" that Elaine left their property but we just don't know for sure.
I really hope she is ok. I feel they can do more to help aid this case. For Christ sake the mom is suffering. Just show more proof she left the property. Every avenue needs to be checked thoroughly and either ruled out or investigated further. Such a sad case.

I really hope she is ok. I feel they can do more to help aid this case. For Christ sake the mom is suffering. Just show more proof she left the property. Every avenue needs to be checked thoroughly and either ruled out or investigated further. Such a sad case.

Exactly !!! Every avenue needs to be checked and re-checked !!! I had to take a break from this case as I am beyond PO'd at how this is being handled. But I did pop in here tonight as I saw notification of posts and I was hoping for some updated news....UUGGHHH

Exactly !!! Every avenue needs to be checked and re-checked !!! I had to take a break from this case as I am beyond PO'd at how this is being handled. But I did pop in here tonight as I saw notification of posts and I was hoping for some updated news....UUGGHHH
Me to hun :( it's so very sad.

As you pointed out, the video "proof," is just that, and not proof, as far as I am concerned. Unless LE has been provided with additional footage, the video does not show Elaine leaving the BF's property. It only shows Elaine walking towards her car; she could have been getting something out of the car, for example. As to the plate-reader footage -according to Elaine's mom, since it has never been released-, it does not show who was driving.

Then there is the unusual remark made by LE, as you previously mentioned:
"'We're doing the best we can; we're not leaving anything untouched,' Sgt. Robert William of the Glendale Police Department said. 'Everywhere we can look, we're doing it without violating anyone's constitutional rights.'

William added that there is 'literally no evidence' of foul play on the part of the boyfriend." (BBM)
http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...search-for-missing-glendale-woman-elaine-park

However, in the same article, it says, "Glendale police say they have not closed the case and believe Park went missing involuntarily."

So I assume LE either has some sort of evidence they are keeping close to the vest that leads them to believe Elaine was somehow taken or harmed by someone other than the BF. I have also seen cases in which LE continues to say they do not have a POI, when in fact they do but they do not wish to tip their hand, so we do not find out about their longstanding suspicion until there is an arrest. Given that the BF apparently comes from a very wealthy, well-connected family especially, that may very well be what they are doing in Elaine's case, so as to avoid any potential legal implications.

I must admit I am suspicious of the BF, but also not entirely convinced of his possible involvement in Elaine's disappearance. All I hope for is that Elaine is found as soon as possible, and that all potential suspects -assuming that there was foul play involved, as LE says they believe to be the case- are treated fairly and equally.

Great post humble. You nailed it alright.

I wonder if they were ever able to get into her phone. In the Aly Yeoman case it has been "a gold mine of information".

I really think Elaine's could be to...

I've had a hunch that it was possible Elaine was romantically involved with someone else (not DC).

Hmmm...

When I first heard this I thought nothing of Elaine's car being parked somewhere for 4 days. About 2 months ago I was in the LA area for the first time and rode down the Pacific Coast Hwy. Now, I can't understand how her car was there for 4 days on that busy road. I wonder if it was there the entire time. (I believe I read where LE pinged her phone and it led them to that area. But I don't know when they first tried pinging the phone.) I starting wondering if the car was parked there only a day or two before it was found.

Of course I have not been following this case the entire time so this may have been discussed already. Also, this is the general area where Mitrice Richardson went missing in 2009 before being found sometime later.

I recently was in California and drove a portion of the 101...made me think of Elaine.

It makes me so sad that her case has grown cold. No leads, no more media attention....nothing. 😔

I wish they were somehow able to get a warrant for the BFs house and the entire property. I truly do think the key to finding her is there.

I find myself wanting to see more video surveillance from the beginning of when Elaine first arrived to the house prior to the Uber trip to the movies. We know at the end of the surveillance video that she is seen leaving but the video ends before seeing her drive off. We know that she wasn't carrying a bag and we know all of her things and make up were in her car when it was found.

I think Elaine planned to sleep over and had an overnight bag. I would like to see more surveillance video of her arriving to see where a bag was brought in. I also think Elaine walked in with a bag because she was wearing jean shorts... those a pretty uncomfortable to sleep in / lounge in imo. Also, I think there was a bag because DC's version of events that morning were 1) She woke up 2) Had a panic attack (describes panic attack as singing and shaking) 3. She changed 4. She left

The bolded above tells me this was a sleep over. And tells me that she did have a bag and changed into other clothes at some point during the time she was with him. If she didn't have an overnight bag, I don't think he would use the words "changed". If they hooked up that night and she didn't have other clothes then he probably would have said "got dressed" as in put on clothes as opposed to "changing clothes".

So if she changed before she left? Then why is she seen walking out without bag where her other clothes should have been?

MSM article stating DC's version of events:
http://abc7.com/news/family-pleads-for-help-to-find-glendale-woman-missing-since-january/1766991/

Suveillance video:
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindelainepark/

I find myself wanting to see more video surveillance from the beginning of when Elaine first arrived to the house prior to the Uber trip to the movies. We know at the end of the surveillance video that she is seen leaving but the video ends before seeing her drive off. We know that she wasn't carrying a bag and we know all of her things and make up were in her car when it was found.

I think Elaine planned to sleep over and had an overnight bag. I would like to see more surveillance video of her arriving to see where a bag was brought in. I also think Elaine walked in with a bag because she was wearing jean shorts... those a pretty uncomfortable to sleep in / lounge in imo. Also, I think there was a bag because DC's version of events that morning were 1) She woke up 2) Had a panic attack (describes panic attack as singing and shaking) 3. She changed 4. She left

The bolded above tells me this was a sleep over. And tells me that she did have a bag and changed into other clothes at some point during the time she was with him. If she didn't have an overnight bag, I don't think he would use the words "changed". If they hooked up that night and she didn't have other clothes then he probably would have said "got dressed" as in put on clothes as opposed to "changing clothes".

So if she changed before she left? Then why is she seen walking out without bag where her other clothes should have been?

MSM article stating DC's version of events:
http://abc7.com/news/family-pleads-for-help-to-find-glendale-woman-missing-since-january/1766991/

Suveillance video:
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindelainepark/

I never really thought about the bag....but after rewatching the footage multiple times I think she might be carrying a bag when she is leaving. It seems like she is carrying one on her left shoulder and maybe resting her arm on it?

I don't recall anything posted about LE processing Elaine's car. Did I just miss it in the thread, and attached links? Did they not bother?

Elaine did not vanish into thin air! Someone knows details, and they need to be working on this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back