CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Elaine today......it has been a sad month especially with the discovery of Maricela Garcia this week.

Where are you Elaine?

Hoping a break in the case is SOON.

2 days ago their was an update on her page and it said:

It's only through your support that the search for Elaine may continue. We are humbled by your generosity and sincerity. Your input, your questions, your prayers are so important, please continue as they shed light on facts from all different perspectives.
Elaine's car was found with all her belongings inside that included her makeup. Please see picture below, Elaine without makeup. There is a chance she is wondering the streets not knowing who or where she is. Please keep watch for her. Thank you for helping us #findelainepark

We need a break in this case. I personally believe a spark in public interest and/or pressure from the public could generate the lead we need to find Elaine.

Is anyone here in the area? Are there missing flyers in Malibu / Calabasas? If not, they need to be disseminated every where. Elaine's face needs to be constantly in the public's eye.

Any vigils planned? I personally believe a vigil should be held outside of the gate where her vehicle was last seen leaving.

Where's the out cry from her friends? What are they doing?

There's been media attention to this case but not enough. There will be one or couple articles every 3 weeks or more.

Someone knows something and we need to reach that person.

This poor mother had a strained relationship with her daughter and she seems to be the only one rallying for her.

Her poor mother's pain must be unbearable.

I've read the whole thread and from the posts I'm getting a feeling of the bf's situation and LE etc that reminds me of the Ramseys (read rich powerful people) kid gloves from LE. I have several family members in LE btw, so I do have respect.

There are things here that are just too strange. "Missing" video is only the tip of the iceberg imo. Odd that the missing part is of Elaine getting into her car and driving off on her own volition.IIRC. (Bc she didn't?)

COME HOME ELAINE!!!

Some one needs to organize a vigil. All updates and public interest is through SM. More pressure & interest from the public is NEEDED!

LE needs to start feeling the heat!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 5.25.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 5.25.06 PM.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 386
I'm not sure if this has already been stated, but I just had a thought:
What if Elaine wasn't leaving in that security footage? What if she was going to her car to get something? And when she went back inside she never came out again. That could account for the time gap between the footage and the testimony. She could still be on the property...
How do the police not have a warrant to search the property?
Considering the security footage showed that she didn't leave with her makeup bag, and somehow it ended up in her car four days later... It seems to me that there is no footage of Elaine actually driving away, the boyfriend or someone took her belongings from the home and dropped off the car.

I'd love to see this case highlighted on the Vanished Podcast. Because that's literally what happened to Elaine. She just simply vanished.

I agree. Where's the footage? Probably gone by now. Not searching the property seems so odd to me.

I agree. Where's the footage? Probably gone by now. Not searching the property seems so odd to me.
But what if they did search the property? It has been said in earlier posts the bf and/or family comes from money...if property was searched it is possible that:
1. Info is not public...even if something was found LE is going to be quiet and not jeapordize an investigation

2. Search was very limited...not enough PC and Lawyers involved

I don't know...there just does not seem to me any reason why a search wasn't done...and if it was denied that would be reason for a SW...I would almost hope for theory #1

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

But what if they did search the property? It has been said in earlier posts the bf and/or family comes from money...if property was searched it is possible that:
1. Info is not public...even if something was found LE is going to be quiet and not jeapordize an investigation

2. Search was very limited...not enough PC and Lawyers involved

I don't know...there just does not seem to me any reason why a search wasn't done...and if it was denied that would be reason for a SW...I would almost hope for theory #1

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk
This family was not going to allow a search of their property without a warrant. They are not very pro police.It us part of their Hip Hop brand to be anti- LE. So they were not going to bend down to any pressure by LE. Nor are they going to put their son at risk for getting swept up in an investigation. They don't trust LE and would b worried that he would be targeted. So from their point of view, locking down tight and lawyering up is showing love for their son. If they believe she just went away on her own that night, then I can understand their reactions somewhat.

This is a very prominent, wealthy, well connected family in the music/tv entertainment world. They are not going to buckle under pressure. If they feel their son is innocent then they are not going to open themselves up to any possible investigations that could go sideways. And if they don't believe he is innocent, even more reason to shut it down tight.

I don't think that denial of a search is reason enough for a SW. Especially if they have given over video of her supposedly leaving the residence.

And they may have given LE other information/evidcence, showing her having an anxiety attack that morning, before she left the compound. If so, LE is just going to think that she ran off voluntarily and they are not going to have a future legal battle with this family over harassment etc.

Help Find Elaine Park FB page posts every day.

I wonder if the PI has come up with any good leads...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab
Back