CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud Thread *Guilty* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All in a matter of opinion!

I too thought she was going to head for the Mexican border ... lol. Anyway, it brought back a classic fav song of mine (been enjoy it again).

Babe Ruth's Wells Fargo

"Jake ridin' shotgun the whole of his days
Headin' for the Mexican border
Shotgun movin' to the rhythm of his range"

;) In additional news....

Is it possible that the Theranos Fraudster might try an escape? Speculating here...moo

Holmes, Espejo told ABC News, will be dressed in a khaki jumpsuit, which is recycled from inmate to inmate, and will be sleeping on what she likened to a "kindergarten mat."

"That's basically what it looks like, those kind they fold out at school and take naps on," Espejo said. "It's not a good bedding. And you really feel like you're laying directly on steel."

But Espejo said it isn't "camp cupcake," as some describe it. She recalled "dilapidated" conditions when she served time there, including moldy showers and little hot water in the winter.

A source said that every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, movies are shown in common areas.

Holmes won't be locked behind bars in her cell. Rather she'll live in a room with two bunks and folding chairs in the middle.

Espejo said the hardest adjustment is being alone.

"I think it'll be a cultural shock to her. I know it was for me when I first got there," she said. "Missing your family is gut wrenching."

Holmes, 39, looked lost in thought as she wandered alone through the yard at Federal Prison Camp Bryan – the low-security Texas lockup that is likely to be her home for the next 11 years and three months.

[...]

The mom-of-two – now federal inmate 24965-111 – has swapped her civilian clothes for standard issue khaki pants and a brown t-shirt but, as our pictures reveal, she's been allowed to keep on her bulky black wrist watch and was wearing a wedding ring.

Holmes was also spotted clutching a piece of paper – believed to be an introductory guide for new prisoners – and wore a lanyard around her neck as she was photographed plodding silently across the grounds of the 900-inmate, all-female facility.

Sources tell DailyMail.com that she is currently in isolation as part of the admission process and has appeared 'twitchy' from nerves, looking 'around from side to side'.

Holmes, 39, looked lost in thought as she wandered alone through the yard at Federal Prison Camp Bryan – the low-security Texas lockup that is likely to be her home for the next 11 years and three months.

[...]

The mom-of-two – now federal inmate 24965-111 – has swapped her civilian clothes for standard issue khaki pants and a brown t-shirt but, as our pictures reveal, she's been allowed to keep on her bulky black wrist watch and was wearing a wedding ring.

Holmes was also spotted clutching a piece of paper – believed to be an introductory guide for new prisoners – and wore a lanyard around her neck as she was photographed plodding silently across the grounds of the 900-inmate, all-female facility.

Sources tell DailyMail.com that she is currently in isolation as part of the admission process and has appeared 'twitchy' from nerves, looking 'around from side to side'.
Wow. Photo from above Daily Mail link
1685748616652.png

I am pretty shocked that anyone can just go up and snap photos like this. There is limited or no perimeter fencing according to:

It appears DM is giving splashnews.com photo credit. And no, paparazzi, are not allowed on the grounds and I promise this photo was taken from quite a distance outside the security fence and with a very powerful lens.

If you go to about the 3:19:00 mark of the quoted YT below, you'll hear the media rushing the fence and also see them marking their place outside the perimeter fence with some very large camera lens!

I just checked that live and I think she just walked in to the prison

Scroll back a couple minutes here

EH looks pretty rough, the blonde hair is growing out to reveal a mousy brown color, not even dishwater blonde. No hair appointment before prison? Maybe realization of her new reality has set in...a college dropout, in prison for fraud, and honestly, I don't see her husband who is 10 years younger than her, doing the faithful trip to the prison every weekend with the kiddos.

I am pretty shocked that anyone can just go up and snap photos like this. There is limited or no perimeter fencing according to:

There's definitely fencing around the prison. Not the 20-foot high concrete barrier that's staffed with guard towers, like you might see at a maximum security facility, but there's chain link fencing. You can see it here, in this shot of Bryan:

tt.jpg

If you look carefully at the prison yard photo, the bottom half is fuzzy and the corner is grayish. That's because the photographer used a very long zoom to take the picture. The fuzz is because there's a tree branch in the way and that corner is actually one of the chain links in the fence that he shot through.

EH looks pretty rough, the blonde hair is growing out to reveal a mousy brown color, not even dishwater blonde. No hair appointment before prison? Maybe realization of her new reality has set in...a college dropout, in prison for fraud, and honestly, I don't see her husband who is 10 years younger than her, doing the faithful trip to the prison every weekend with the kiddos.
Correct. Her real hair color is not blond.

I didn’t realize he was that much younger. Regardless, seems almost impossible a relationship can weather that type of setup. Plus he’s from a really wealthy family, so he doesn’t necessarily need anything from her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back