CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud Thread *Guilty* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m really fascinated by normal people (non lifetime criminals) going to prison and how they acclimate. Especially someone who lived a privileged life. Martha Stewart rocked it (obviously easier when you only have a couple mos to live in prison than years). I’d be curious how Elizabeth fares for 11 yrs.

I’m really fascinated by normal people (non lifetime criminals) going to prison and how they acclimate. Especially someone who lived a privileged life. Martha Stewart rocked it (obviously easier when you only have a couple mos to live in prison than years). I’d be curious how Elizabeth fares for 11 yrs.

I am always interested in people who absolutely destroyed their lives by doing something wrong or stupid. Of course, some people, like Martha Stewart, goes to prison, comes back out, picks up as usual.

EH? She managed to snag an amazingly wealthy bachelor, years younger than her...even though she was facing charges for fraud. How do some people just always seem to magically carry on?!

I am always interested in people who absolutely destroyed their lives by doing something wrong or stupid. Of course, some people, like Martha Stewart, goes to prison, comes back out, picks up as usual.

EH? She managed to snag an amazingly wealthy bachelor, years younger than her...even though she was facing charges for fraud. How do some people just always seem to magically carry on?!
When she is near 50 in 10 years and he around 40, will he still be with her?

No chance. And not because he doesn't want to be. But he will be lonely, a single dad of 2, and some lady will help him with the kids and he will fall in love.
He looks stressed out.

1686246889286.png

Last edited:
When she is near 50 in 10 years and he around 40, will he still be with her?

No chance. And not because he doesn't want to be. But he will be lonely, a single dad of 2, and some lady will help him with the kids and he will fall in love.
He looks stressed out.

View attachment 427500

Yep. And the last thing she should do is spend time during their visits, crying her eyes out, with her own drama. That is going to get old very fast.

Yep. And the last thing she should do is spend time during their visits, crying her eyes out, with her own drama. That is going to get old very fast.
[She] is indeed going to get old very fast, by the looks of others (Vallow!!!) who have lengthy prison sentences, but are in the 3rd year or so. Tears notwithstanding.

My, my, I can muster no sympathy for this person. Can't believe she got a 7-hour visit in her first week, but the picnic menu from the vending machines gives me a nice little smirk.

Here's the vending-machine picnic menu:

"As is allowed, the family purchased snacks from a vending machine and were seen eating Honeybun cinnamon rolls and sipping on water and orange soda..."

Last edited:
"The Daily Mail noted that this visit would be the first of a possible 572 ....."

So the parents, husband, kids are going to fly Texas from California 572 times? Do they have a private jet or are chartering one? That will be pricey.

Wait. WHAT? She's allowed to spend 7 hours with her family? Do all the inmates get the same privileges?
Same for everyone.

Visiting hours for FPC Bryan are Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Federal holiday visitations will be available from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.

Each inmate may receive up to five adults and five child visitors at one time.

Authorized visitors who can visit an inmate include family, friends, and associates. You can't visit an inmate unless she puts you on the visiting list.

Everyone must fill out a visitor form, and they must have a relationship with the inmate prior to incarceration. If a potential visitor does not have a prior relationship with the inmate, their request will be reviewed by the warden.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back