CA CA - Ellie Lorenzo, 3, Fremont, 11 Jul 2024 *wasn't returned per custody agreement, father found dead in nearby city*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping it is not her but someone has lost a little girl today.

Christine Ni 倪君怡
@christineniSF
·
15m
1/2 Heartbreaking .
Fremont PD say 3-year-old Ellie Lorenzo has been found dead in San Jose. The child was supposed to be returned, per a custody agreement. But, the mother was told the child’s biological father was found deceased in another city.
@nbcbayarea (Christine Ni 倪君怡
@christineniSF
Sp. Projects Producer
@nbcbayarea
| 7xEmmy, Murrow | Race in America| NBCU Local Olympics Coordinator| christine.ni@nbcuni.com | IG:christineni| Elmhurst, IL)

Press Release: Missing Child
Ellie Lorenzo
Post Date:07/12/2024 7:57 PM
Media Contact:
FremontPDPIO@fremont.gov
(510) 790-6802

July 13, 2024 - Update Regarding Missing Person Ellie Lorenzo

It is with a heavy heart we report this morning, Saturday, July 13, 2024, we were contacted by San Jose Police Department regarding the investigation into Ellie Lorenzo. Tragically, a juvenile female resembling Ellie was located deceased in their City.

This is an active investigation in collaboration with numerous agencies, and we ask for your patience while we continue to relentlessly investigate this tragic incident. No further information will be released until a positive confirmation of the decedent has been made.

Our prayers and thoughts are with Ellie’s family.

Please check back later for updated information.

Last edited:
Hoping it is not her but someone has lost a little girl today.

Christine Ni 倪君怡
@christineniSF
·
15m
1/2 Heartbreaking .
Fremont PD say 3-year-old Ellie Lorenzo has been found dead in San Jose. The child was supposed to be returned, per a custody agreement. But, the mother was told the child’s biological father was found deceased in another city.
@nbcbayarea (Christine Ni 倪君怡
@christineniSF
Sp. Projects Producer
@nbcbayarea
| 7xEmmy, Murrow | Race in America| NBCU Local Olympics Coordinator| christine.ni@nbcuni.com | IG:christineni| Elmhurst, IL)

Press Release: Missing Child
Ellie Lorenzo
Post Date:07/12/2024 7:57 PM
Media Contact:
FremontPDPIO@fremont.gov
(510) 790-6802

July 13, 2024 - Update Regarding Missing Person Ellie Lorenzo

It is with a heavy heart we report this morning, Saturday, July 13, 2024, we were contacted by San Jose Police Department regarding the investigation into Ellie Lorenzo. Tragically, a juvenile female resembling Ellie was located deceased in their City.

This is an active investigation in collaboration with numerous agencies, and we ask for your patience while we continue to relentlessly investigate this tragic incident. No further information will be released until a positive confirmation of the decedent has been made.

Our prayers and thoughts are with Ellie’s family.

Please check back later for updated information.
Absolutely heartbreaking. Her poor mother.

If she was found “in their city” (Fremont?) I’m thinking something happened to her there first while in her father’s care, then he drove to SF?

Does anyone know if Ellie’s parents had recently separated?

Looks like they’ve been divorced for a few years now.

Check out the note from 10/21/21:

What is it with adults that just can't leave the kids alone. Whatever you have going on in your life and your head LEAVE YOUR KID OUT OF IT. Leave them alive. Leave them at a hospital, a fire station, hell, leave them at a shop at the mall, just LEAVE THEM ALIVE.

I've got to step away, I am just fed up to the back teeth with dead kids today...

MOO

“San Jose police officers located Lorenzo’s deceased body around 4:38 a.m. on Saturday at a recycling facility in San Jose.”

4:38 a.m.??

“San Jose police officers located Lorenzo’s deceased body around 4:38 a.m. on Saturday at a recycling facility in San Jose.”

He threw that baby in the garbage.

Hell isn't hot enough.

MOO

He threw that baby in the garbage.

Hell isn't hot enough.

MOO
If it’s the recycling place a few blocks away from me, or one like it, it’s mostly a place people come to recycle cans. It’s quite busy.

I can’t imagine why someone would leave a child there, or how they wouldn’t be seen.

I could think of a hundred other better places to leave a body around here . . . Sounds like either panic or a mental health crisis.

If it’s the recycling place a few blocks away from me, or one like it, it’s mostly a place people come to recycle cans. It’s quite busy.

I can’t imagine why someone would leave a child there, or how they wouldn’t be seen.

I could think of a hundred other better places to leave a body around here . . . Sounds like either panic or a mental health breakdown.
If it's a facility for sorting... Murdered infants are found at those semi regularly.

There's another thread on Websleuths that may relate to a baby found at exactly the same facility a few years ago.

If it's a facility for sorting... Murdered infants are found at those semi regularly.

There's another thread on Websleuths that may relate to a baby found at exactly the same facility a few years ago.

Ah yes, that’s a different kind of facility — a collection/sorting company that services a broad area . . . That makes way more sense than the kind of small private recycling center I was thinking of.

Ah yes, that’s a different kind of facility — a collection/sorting company that services a broad area . . . That makes way more sense than the kind of small private recycling center I was thinking of.
I just hope the employees have access to therapy. They signed on to sort bottles and cans, paper and plastic, not be confronted with murdered children.

MOO

I just hope the employees have access to therapy. They signed on to sort bottles and cans, paper and plastic, not be confronted with murdered children.

MOO
God, I was just thinking the same thing. As if a job like that isn’t difficult enough . . . That discovery would be a horror beyond all horrors.

I wonder if they were in San Jose when she died, or if she died in Fremont and he then drove to SJ to dispose.

Seems there wasn’t much of a coherent plan if he first drove south to SJ, then back north up to SF.

God, I was just thinking the same thing. As if a job like that isn’t difficult enough . . . That discovery would be a horror beyond all horrors.
Recycling centres are incredibly dangerous places, and they're often staffed by underprivileged minorities, including people with intellectual disabilities like Down syndrome. It's hard enough for someone who has a typical intellect to process something like this. It's going to be far more difficult for someone who struggles to express themselves in English, either because of disability or ESL background.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back