GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, his FB page has all of the hallmarks of DV/control issues - the profile picture (look at the body language), the combination name, everything public, while mom's is locked up, etc.

I don't think his fb page is anything more than a joint page. I have lots of friends who do this. If we analyze people by their facebooks most people would be weirdos or abusive.. IMO.

RIP little Ellorah :(

I don't think his fb page is anything more than a joint page. I have lots of friends who do this. If we analyze people by their facebooks most people would be weirdos or abusive.. IMO.

We will have to agree to disagree. It's the totality of it all from my perspective, not just the fact that he changed his "name" on the page to reflect his relationship with her. He was MWarneralone when he first created his page. That's interesting to me, among other things.

So far from reading MW's FB page I am not getting the sense of controlling DV situation. These parents seemed prepared for a baby, excited about pregnancy, and completely in love with this little one. If meanmaryjean is right and this was a co-sleeping accident, I think parents needed to be watched for possible suicide. Especially dad.

But I cannot wrap my head around the whole reporting her abducted/missing and hiding her body in a car, etc. if this was simply a tragic accident (completely preventable I agree MMJ) but non intentional IYKWIM

We will have to agree to disagree. It's the totality of it all from my perspective, not just the fact that he changed his "name" on the page to reflect his relationship with her. He was MWarneralone when he first created his page. That's interesting to me, among other things.

All that means is that he added her to his page which does not show control but love and inclusiveness.
It would be different if she was not allowed a page of her own but that is not the case. I don't think it is enough to claim anything.

Taking screen caps of MW page taken in case things go poof later. Since T is not charged as yet, and this appears to be a joint /couple type page (although T also has her own private tightly locked page) I figure housekeeping is possible in the next few days.

But really, I am not seeing any major red flags. I do see lots of baby sleeping with parents and think they may have been co-sleepers. Although not convinced yet because my kids would only sleep while on my chest so I would lay with them, get them out and carefully (TRY) to get them transferred to crib/bassinet once asleep. And I will admit to having co-slept on occasion with my kids - usually when they were sick and I wanted them close to monitor fevers. Lucky to have never had a smothering incident. The more you learn the more you know. Nowadays I would better be aware of the risks.

I really want to believe this lil punkin was adored and loved and cherished her brief time on earth and that she did not suffer :(

Taking screen caps of MW page taken in case things go poof later. Since T is not charged as yet, and this appears to be a joint /couple type page (although T also has her own private tightly locked page) I figure housekeeping is possible in the next few days.

But really, I am not seeing any major red flags. I do see lots of baby sleeping with parents and think they may have been co-sleepers. Although not convinced yet because my kids would only sleep while on my chest so I would lay with them, get them out and carefully (TRY) to get them transferred to crib/bassinet once asleep. And I will admit to having co-slept on occasion with my kids - usually when they were sick and I wanted them close to monitor fevers. Lucky to have never had a smothering incident. The more you learn the more you know. Nowadays I would better be aware of the risks.

I really want to believe this lil punkin was adored and loved and cherished her brief time on earth and that she did not suffer :(
I agree. We would start out together especially when nursing and then they would go in their crib/cradles..

I know lots of co sleepers who did it and their children are all fine. I also know of a woman who fell asleep with her baby in the hospital and rolled over on the baby and the baby died.

I don't think any sweeping statements on co sleeping are true.

I have to wonder though, if it was a co-sleeping accident why mom isn't charged with something? Wouldn't she be charged with neglect or something too? At 3 weeks old, mom would still be on maternity leave, I would think, but maybe not. I went back to work 1 week after a C-section, but I have a home office and can telecommute, so there's that caveat. We also co-slept with my youngest while breast feeding due to having to get back to work so soon. Looking back, it probably wasn't the best idea...

I have to wonder though, if it was a co-sleeping accident why mom isn't charged with something? Wouldn't she be charged with neglect or something too? At 3 weeks old, mom would still be on maternity leave, I would think, but maybe not. I went back to work 1 week after a C-section, but I have a home office and can telecommute, so there's that caveat. We also co-slept with my youngest while breast feeding due to having to get back to work so soon. Looking back, it probably wasn't the best idea...

Exactly SurfieTX...
Dad has been charged. He led LE to the car holding the body of their precious daughter. Both parents reported her missing at the Sheriff's Station on Valencia.

Why was he the only one charged?

There has to be a reason why it's being handled this way.

I am sitting on my hands.

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My, God! What could have happened to this sweet beautiful baby?

I got the sense from the father's FB page (through his memes and some comments from other posters) that he may be a bit of a troubled soul. But he seems to embrace fatherhood and whatnot. All a show? I also got the sense that, with all of the postings on 1/22, the baby died that day.

Fly high, baby Ellorah.

But a cosleeping death does not automatically make it a crime. I am just not sure here. I hope there is something more.

The girl’s grandmother called police about an incident in relation to the family about two hours before the parents reported their child missing, officials said. Details surrounding the incident were not made available and it was unclear if the grandmother was related to the girl’s mother or father.

http://ktla.com/2015/01/24/sheriffs-deputies-helicopters-search-for-missing-3-week-old-newhall-baby/

From your link:

(snip)

The little girl was found in the front cab of a truck around 7 a.m.

The unidentified girl’s father, 30-year-old Matthew Warner, was then arrested for allegedly killing his daughter.

The cause of death was under investigation and officials did not say who owned the truck in which she was found.

:(

I think this princess's name was Ellorah.

From your link:

(snip)

The little girl was found in the front cab of a truck around 7 a.m.

The unidentified girl’s father, 30-year-old Matthew Warner, was then arrested for allegedly killing his daughter.

The cause of death was under investigation and officials did not say who owned the truck in which she was found.

:(

One post from MW's page indicated that they didn't have a car when they were in the hospital for EW's birth. I wonder if he just found some random car to place her in?! WTF.

even if this was a death due to SIDS or co-sleeping or something similar, I think it is a crime to make false reports to LE. But articles seem to indicate MW's charges relate to Ellorah's death and that he is charged with killing her, not what took place after - as in falsely reporting her missing. Nothing I have read so far leads me to suspect abuse of a corpse (sorry to use such a term but it is the proper legal one). So yeah. I think as more facts come to light it will be easier to figure out whether this baby died by violence. With news of grandma's call coming out it seems less and less likely that this was some accident. Also note that mom is not under arrest and is reported by LE to be "distraught". Then I circle back to the at DV program address so close to the area of interest in this case.

Sigh. I guess we shall see. SurfieTX may have called this one. I sure see nothing that screams controlling abuser, but I have been wrong before and will be again.

During a news conference at the corner of Sierra Highway and Newhall Avenue, Francisco said shortly before noon that the child's mother was still being questioned but that she was distraught.

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/132145/

The physical and mental demands on this mother right now must be horrific. Whether she played a role in this baby's death, her hormones must be going haywire. My nice side says "I hope she's alright" and my nasty side says (if she was involved) "I hope it lasts her lifetime."

One post from MW's page indicated that they didn't have a car when they were in the hospital for EW's birth. I wonder if they just found some random car to place her in?! WTF.

I am not using the term "they". So far it is just him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdinthehand
Back