GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's circumstantial evidence, IMO; same as Owen's killer. Both were pretty regular FB posters and incriminated themselves as a result.

I don't think that is evidence of anything. Evidence is only usable when it has only one explanation. If it has an innocent one, IT is useless.

The fb shows nothing that says this guy hurt anyone.

This "incident" would be approximately 8:35 PM Cali time.

How does this coincide with the comments on the photo?

:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it does. The comments/photos were on Jan 22. It was last night, Jan 23 at 9:30 pm (California time) that the couple went to the police station.

Her comment was yesterday morning under the picture posted on the 22nd by MW. People can comment under past photos anytime they want to, as evidenced by the new comments there now.

Well LE has decided they have probable cause. I will await their next update, and hope that Ellorah's mom is not involved.

I am not interested in arguing semantics with those who are not yet convinced. I respect your position.

My overwhelming grief and sadness for the loss of this beautiful baby girl, who didn't live to see the sun rise 30 times, breaks me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her comment was yesterday morning under the picture posted on the 22nd by MW. People can comment under past photos anytime they want to, as evidenced by the new comments there now.

Yes, early yesterday Mom was commenting.

I guess it's possible that mom came home to a story already manufactured by MW and that she genuinely believed the child was abducted or missing. Still having a really hard time with the not calling police and going to the station thing though. Obviously they have phones much of what is on FB was uploaded by mobile. Hung up on that visit to station to report missing.

nope, just arrested for killing the baby is all I have found.

Dad was arrested, but any word on the specific charges?

I think that will tell a lot. I need more details here. I gotta know more before I can process this.
I don't want to make up facts or make more assumptions..

''
All that means is that it was once his page and now he added her. My FB url is different from my name now too.. The url stays the same no matter how long you have it or what you change your name to.
Vodka is legal so I am not sure how that matters.

yes it's legal......just sayin' poppa bear was thinking about 2 for 1 vodka night -- party time

yes it's legal......just sayin' poppa bear was thinking about 2 for 1 vodka night -- party time

And? I don't see the issue. He is of age, He wanted a drink. He is not breastfeeding...

I am not defending him but I don't like when things get added in that are not part of the equation.

Facebook page is being attacked. I am sure it won't be up or open long.

saw that coming and that is why I grabbed some Screen Caps. Matter of time.

And? I don't see the issue. He is of age, He wanted a drink. He is not breastfeeding...

I am not defending him but I don't like when things get added in that are not part of the equation.

I think the reason people are noting it is that it seems like, from earlier comments, he might have had a substance abuse problem in the past. And the baby has helped him turn his life around. If so, double shots of vodka are not a good thing for him now.

I think the reason people are noting it is that it seems like, from earlier comments, he might have had a substance abuse problem in the past. And the baby has helped him turn his life around. If so, double shots of vodka are not a good thing for him now.

It just says he went. IT does not show him drinking. He is a 30 yr old guy. I don't see drinking out one night as an issue.

It just says he went. IT does not show him drinking. He is a 30 yr old guy. I don't see drinking out one night as an issue.

it shouldn't be an issue. Unless one has a past problem with drugs/alcohol, then it might be. IDK

Wow. RIP baby girl. :rose:

When I first saw this thread title I thought it was a mistaken double post about Baby Eliza. Please excuse my French but WTF is up with these poor infants in Southern CA all of a sudden?

I notice there are people coming out of the woodwork on his FB. Some seem to be recently added friends though - which is also odd - who has access to his account that they're sending or accepting friend requests?

IT could be that he does not have a lot of privacy features so people can just friend him at will.

I hate this. I just hate seeing babies hurt of all ages.

When you have kids it is hard enough to see them get hurt doing every day things. Playing, sledding, scraped knees and scuffed elbows. To think of someone deliberately taking their child's life is just unimaginable. It makes me physically ill.

I keep hoping something went wrong by accident. I keep hoping. I know it does not really look like that but I am hoping.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166
Back