GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So here is where it gets tricky because I know we can not share FB rumors.. People are however starting to comment on what they are hearing that are close to the case.

The girl’s grandmother called police about an incident in relation to the family about two hours before the parents reported their child missing, officials said. Details surrounding the incident were not made available and it was unclear if the grandmother was related to the girl’s mother or father.

http://ktla.com/2015/01/24/sheriffs-deputies-helicopters-search-for-missing-3-week-old-newhall-baby/

The embedded video was updated a few minutes ago. It shows a segment from this morning's news broadcast. The reporter was at the scene - and the truck appears to be at the Park and Ride:

Redacted image (removed plate # of adjacent vehicle):

2931d5634d1fd5a736f0b2d3a2ef4151.jpg

This was at 8:50am local time before Homicide Detectives had arrived on scene.

ETA: that's an older model Nissan pickup - with out of state plates (?Oregon?).

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IT could be that he does not have a lot of privacy features so people can just friend him at will. <snipped for space>

Ah thank you. I didn't even know that was possible. I think that would probably be the lowest security settings I've ever heard of someone setting up, sheesh! Not that it means anything related to the case necessarily, I'd just never heard about it.

The father told police "I think the baby's body is here," leading them to the car where the baby was found.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...g-3-Week-Old-Infant-in-Newhall-289669131.html

This article has been updated as well:

The baby was found Saturday morning at around 7 a.m. in a car left at a park-and-ride in the 23600 block of Newhall Avenue, officials said. The cause of the baby's death was unknown.
Warner told police "I think the baby's body is here," leading them to the car where the baby was found.

Ugh.....

:tears:

:rose:

one of the commenters on his FB page and seems indicate to personally know dad from a relationship has posted photos of her own young children's bare butts bearing red marks and comments about desert followed by *ss switchings being a fun activity on her own page. Think I'm going to take anything she has to say on the subject with a grain of salt for now. JMO

There are several pictures on his facebook of the co-sleeping. Co-sleeping - a 100% PREVENTABLE cause of infant death.

Every year, we deal with this in my workplace. It makes me so angry. But no! This co-sleeping crowd swears it would NEVER happen to them, to their baby.

Well it Does and it needs to stop!

Rant over. RIP angel baby

We have no idea if this is a co sleeping related death, no need to jump to judgment on that, imo.

I must be getting weary, or cynical. I didn't have a shred of hope this baby would be found alive from the moment I learned the circumstances. :(

one of the commenters on his FB page and seems indicate to personally know dad from a relationship has posted photos of her own young children's bare butts bearing red marks and comments about desert followed by *ss switchings being a fun activity on her own page. Think I'm going to take anything she has to say on the subject with a grain of salt for now. JMO

I'd screenshot those photos and send them to child protection services.

&#8220;The mom is distraught and she&#8217;s acting as a mother would act who just lost a baby,&#8221; said Lt. Holly Francisco of the Sheriff&#8217;s Department&#8217;s Homicide Division. &#8220;This is a tragic situation for everyone involved.&#8221;

Authorities said the infant&#8217;s grandmother had called the Sheriff&#8217;s Department about 7 p.m. Friday to complain about Warner, whom she wanted out of the house.

original source: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ed-on-suspicion-of-murder-20150124-story.html

The Los Angeles Times reported on its web site that the infant’s grandmother had called the Sheriff’s Department about 7 p.m. Friday to complain about Warner, whom she wanted out of the home. http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...ted-after-infants-body-found-in-santa-clarita

original source: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ed-on-suspicion-of-murder-20150124-story.html

From your link:

Reporters were told that the parents walked into the sheriff’s station in Santa Clarita to report the missing child, at about 9:30 p.m.

----

Whatever happened to Baby Ellorah was done by the time they left on foot for the Sheriff's Station. :(

The questions remain, whose truck did he use to transport her tiny little body? Did he do so alone? When he/they returned, how did he manage to convince his wife to go to the SS to then report her missing? I can't get my mind around her being complicit. :please: :no:

What possesses adults to allow their actions to deteriorate to this level around a brand new baby, who is so entirely dependent upon every single person around them for everything? :pullhair:

:eek:verreaction:

I am trying to figure out the timeline of events. If Grandma called around 7, then he was already acting strange/angry. And if she felt she needed help from LE, then he must have been out of control. But why did the mom go with him to report the child missing? Did he do it secretly, and then pretend the baby was abducted?

“The mom is distraught and she’s acting as a mother would act who just lost a baby,” said Lt. Holly Francisco of the Sheriff’s Department’s Homicide Division. “This is a tragic situation for everyone involved.”

Authorities said the infant’s grandmother had called the Sheriff’s Department about 7 p.m. Friday to complain about Warner, whom she wanted out of the house.

It will be interesting to see if LE attended grandmother's residence to remove the father of the baby or if he left before they got there.

Waiting to find out if the mother and baby were at his mother's house too.

whoops error alert: bbm -- guess it could be mother's mother too from the wording of the article!

Purely speculation, but I am guessing that he might have had a relapse and started doing drugs/alcohol again. And his wife got angry, asked him to leave and it went sideways. :cry:

I am guessing the magic words were something like, 'child support'.

I took the grandmother's call to mean she wanted Warner out of the home he shared with his girlfriend and new baby. Not for sure about that now that I see how you are looking at it.

I am trying to figure out the timeline of events. If Grandma called around 7, then he was already acting strange/angry. And if she felt she needed help from LE, then he must have been out of control. But why did the mom go with him to report the child missing? Did he do it secretly, and then pretend the baby was abducted?

I'm with you. It does appear our concerns re: DV were /are valid. The issues of power and control are clearly documented by MSM. She left with him. I wonder if it was under duress.

Reporting Ellorah missing over 2 hours after this whole incident began (where were their phones to call 911!) is beyond HINKY. It just seems like the baby was an afterthought. My gosh that's painful to type. And I want to be wrong. :moo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166