GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kimi, that female commenter who suggested a COD shows as living in AZ and I think has since deleted her comment. Also I am not through listening to presser (buffering is taking forever, sharing the net with teen is annoying) but I think the female friend who drove them probably thought the baby was missing. At this point I am thinking only MW was involved and knew that E was dead and where he put her little body. Subject to change with additional facts of course.

Total Bail Amount: 1,000,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 1,000,000.00
next court date 1-27-15

Lasd.org

hmm, Lt Francisco states after reporter asks about neighbors telling reporters that LE was at the home hours prior to the parents reporting baby missing that "mother had called police incident with the suspect but it appears at this point that it is unrelated" reporter then asks how long between earlier incident where mother called about suspect and they showed up at police station Francisco says "about two hours"

So was it mom who called or was it grandma because this seems to indicate mom wanted dad gone for some reason that LE wants to portray as "unrelated" to his daughters murder within hours. Curious. They best be handling mom with kid gloves IMO. Because if this was a domestic that they failed to properly discern or intervene in and it resulted in a dead E, I can see a civil suit with lots of dollar signs ahead. PURELY SPECULATIVE

ETA now later a reporter asks about the grandmother and the call hours before baby "missing" and Francisco seems to confirm it was grandma. I have got to kick that girl of the net for a while so I can get stuff to load more quickly. (feeling frustrated)

I really want to know if mom was home when gramma was at neighbors house calling cops to have MW removed from the home.

one of the commenters on his FB page and seems indicate to personally know dad from a relationship has posted photos of her own young children's bare butts bearing red marks and comments about desert followed by *ss switchings being a fun activity on her own page. Think I'm going to take anything she has to say on the subject with a grain of salt for now. JMO

That is absolutely disgusting. Any human being who would do that to any person, much less a child, is not worth the air that they breathe. Then to take pictures of the poor children after they were assaulted and post it online, ugggh! Worthless idiots.

A search of lasd.org finds a handful of arrests for MW this year. It doesn't state the charges, but it's possible that the case numbers can be further sleuthed for details. If anyone is searching, type "matt" as first name.

I really want to know if mom was home when gramma was at neighbors house calling cops to have MW removed from the home.

I wonder too. Mom seems to have a pattern of being absent in the late afternoons. I noticed a couple of posts where she mentions not being at home.

A search of lasd.org finds a handful of arrests for MW this year. It doesn't state the charges, but it's possible that the case numbers can be further sleuthed for details. If anyone is searching, type "matt" as first name.

wanted to thank you......am glad you shared that link....has had free room & board before and recently too .....

I wonder if she was working, maybe part time? Someone commented very recently (post E's death) on MW's FB that he was considering giving MW a job and goes on to call him baby killer etc (paraphrasing) which makes me wonder if he had no work and she did and so went back as soon as her body could handle it to hers out of necessity. If so it really sucks that she had to be, at 3 weeks post delivery, out working while he laid around napping with their daughter.

kimi, that female commenter who suggested a COD shows as living in AZ and I think has since deleted her comment. Also I am not through listening to presser (buffering is taking forever, sharing the net with teen is annoying) but I think the female friend who drove them probably thought the baby was missing. At this point I am thinking only MW was involved and knew that E was dead and where he put her little body. Subject to change with additional facts of course.

I took a SS of that comment with :tears: in my eyes. The fact that a husband and wife gave them a ride contradicts somewhat with the other report that they were on foot when they went to the Sheriff's Station on Valencia.

Now four parities were in play as they went to LE. Can you imagine that dynamic? The timeline between 7p and 935p when then made face to face contact with the SD is obviously critical. I wish I had went downstairs and out my :earson: but after everything that happened over the holidays with Kenneth White, Tristan Blue and the others I listened in on that ended up so badly, I didn't even think to go there.

In a way, maybe that was for the better. I would have been on the floor in tatters this morning, even more than I already was when I heard the news.

I am squarely on the :fence: with E's mom. I just CAN'T imagine she would harm her BabyGirl. :no:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PART of me is getting the Tonia .... spidey sense - sorry to say.... lots of little gestalts going on including well meaning mom (gran)...accused was away for 90 days I believe ending in July 2014....etc

....but she did marry a known felon etc etc

Can someone summarize his criminal history? on his profile pic, someone asks "are you out?" I'm guessing that means prison. JMO

Can someone summarize his criminal history? on his profile pic, someone asks "are you out?" I'm guessing that means prison. JMO

yes...most recently 90 days ending 2 jul/14 IIRC
Feb that year another 10 days....IIRC will check....again

and there are more stays --

kind of like RF of Bullhead City....who was only married a week when he committed big crime....oh boy

so poor E's mom was in very early pregnancy when he was ''away''
and prior to that he was away...in same year ... must have not been easiest time for her...

March, June, and July 2014. No info on charges though.

I'm seeing august 2013 r.e. his fb profile pic post about "being out". Also, he mentions not having a mirror for many years. ???

what a beautiful baby -
Rough crowd as friends and and friends of friends ...

tonia? care to elaborate, not familiar with that case I don't think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166
Back