CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not kidding - what a cutie !

Since we only have heard from one parent - I am feeling this is a custody issue - and someone acted out of emotion. I assume they entered in the middle of the night without forced entry. i hope I am correct and she is returned . Anything else I don't want to think of ....

The article says the parents are being questioned at the Sheriff's Department.

From a photo on the parents' fb posted on June 11 I'd say they were still together then.

I have to say I am a bit suspicious. A 6 monh old baby with a seizure disorder---and nobody stuck their head in to check on her for 7 hours? Was there even a baby monitor. How could you not have one with a baby with seizure issues? Mine would be in a crib in my room until the seizures were under control.

Ummmm, I'm saying BS on the story - she was there then she wasn't. Can't see the FB page anymore.

Ummmm, I'm saying BS on the story - she was there then she wasn't. Can't see the FB page anymore.

BBM. Which FB page?

Both pages are there for me.

ETA: Sometimes you have to be signed into FB to see certain pages.

Seriously 😠another missing baby.
This makes me so very angry and disappointed.

Could this baby of had a nocturnal seizure and hit her head on something hard? Maybe the bars of her crib? Would the parents of heard her having a seizure over a baby monitor? Could there have been an accident maybe on a changing table and the baby accidentally rolled off the table hitting the floor? So many questions.

Matthew Graham woke up around 5 a.m. Thursday morning and found his daughter was not in her crib in his home on Noosha Lane in Happy Valley. He called authorities around 5:26 a.m. to report her missing. He said he last saw Ember in her crib at about 10:30 Wednesday night.

Family members said the girl has a seizure disorder and needs medication for it.

Graham's father, Wayne, said his son and Ember's mother, Jamie Lee Graham were married last August and Ember is their only child. Matthew lives in Happy Valley while Jamie Lee lives in Anderson. Earlier Sheriff Tom Bosenko said the woman lives in Shingletown.
Matthew's father, Wayne, said he does not believe his son would ever do anything to harm his daughter, especially after what they have been through dealing with the baby's seizures.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-surround-disappearance-of-baby-girl/33971226

Sounds like the mother wasn't in the house.

"We do consider it suspicious," said Lt. Dave Kent, with the Shasta County Sheriff's Office. "Although no arrests have been made."
Authorities right now are keeping their search to the area around Graham's home, Kent said. They are treating the case as a missing child, he said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/baby-missing-from-crib-in-happy-valley

So... anger? Revenge? Drugs?

[video=twitter;616768831164297217]https://twitter.com/danielleradin/status/616768831164297217[/video]

Another heart-wrenching scenario!!! When will this end!?

It really is heart-wrenching. I wish I had an answer for you and for myself about when this will end because there are too many times we have such similar threads here on WS. What breaks my heart more is knowing the threads we have are only a small portion of babies who have had the same fateful end. I have been beyond stressed out with my children (I had my first at 16) and yet, even then, I knew my feelings of exasperation were fleeting; I knew I was just feeling overwhelmed, I knew it was me, not my baby. How someone can act on those feelings is beyond my comprehension and I have NO empathy for their actions. (Of course, all of this is said based on my opinion something other than kidnapping is involved here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l