CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/baby-missing-from-crib-in-happy-valley

Matthew Graham's cousin, Steve Graham, said Shasta County Sheriff's deputies have been interviewing Matthew and his wife and Ember's mother, Jaimie Graham her all day.

Kent said the family is cooperating.

i do believe we have all heard that before. I give it 3 days before someone with a biological link to this child is in cuffs. I am so tired of these missing baby cases but they just keep coming. I see a WS vacation in my future.

Did anyone notice there aren't any pictures of Ember on his fb but there are pictures of him and his son? Hmmm

I was not sure if I had the best gauge to figure out whether the lack of pics and info on both parents' pages was a good indicator here. The people I know post pics of their children and the pics they post of themselves are pics WITH their children. I have been doing my best to not think too much about the lack of pics of Ember, but....

i do believe we have all heard that before. I give it 3 days before someone with a biological link to this child is in cuffs. I am so tired of these missing baby cases but they just keep coming. I see a WS vacation in my future.

I think you are right that a bio link in cuffs is inevitable. However, I do hope you stick around. If we do not read and do what we can for these babies, no one will. That you care so much is proof you are needed here.

Isn't that her in the May 19th pic on his FB? And making big assumptions from the April 3rd post, maybe there aren't a lot of pictures because he wasn't actually with her a lot? I don't know that it has anything to do with what actually happened to her her though.

I'm going to guess drugs are involved. Parents possibly partying, Ember doesn't get her medication and has a seizure. Parents don't want to report to police and hide her body. MOO

Based on FB posts these people have a very loose grasp on grammar and seem quick to anger. I don't think they are particularly bright. Bright enough to conceal something of this magnitude. I think LE will get the info they need soon.

I hope to God I am wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are right that a bio link in cuffs is inevitable. However, I do hope you stick around. If we do not read and do what we can for these babies, no one will. That you care so much is proof you are needed here.

Awww thanks! :blush: I sometimes care too much and dont sit on my hands well. I have managed to never go to banned camp, but have been pretty close sometimes and thats usually my queue to take a break. I think I am ok at the moment, but thats subject to change as this story progresses.

I'm going to guess drugs are involved. Parents possibly partying, Ember doesn't get her medication and has a seizure. Parents don't want to report to police and hide her body. MOO

Based on FB posts these people have a very loose grasp on grammar and seem quick to anger. I don't think they are particularly bright. Bright enough to conceal something of this magnitude. I think LE will get the info they need soon.

I hope to God I am wrong though.

Sadly, I have to agree. I dont have enough fingers or toes to count the times in the past few months that has been the case.

I actually saw a bunch of her.

I see a lot as well. He does seem like a loving father in the pics but I'm just so jaded by the cases here. Have we EVER actually had a stranger abduct a baby out of a crib? Ever?

I see a lot as well. He does seem like a loving father in the pics but I'm just so jaded by the cases here. Have we EVER actually had a stranger abduct a baby out of a crib? Ever?

Check the dates of those pics, they are from 2012 and 2013. It's his son, not Ember.

Sadly, I have to agree. I dont have enough fingers or toes to count the times in the past few months that has been the case.

I had to take a very long Sleuth-cation recently. I have two very young daughters and the cases here were starting to affect my daily life. I'm back and now, I'm just angry. Angry this keeps happening.

Check the dates of those pics, they are from 2012 and 2013. It's his son, not Ember.
Hit "see more". Im seeing tons of pics with him and Ember in the hospital.

In Ember's 6-7 months, I have counted 20 pics of her on her dad's FB. I really do not know if this means anything since he has a son and only has a handful of pics of him. I have not counted mom's yet. I really am not trying to pick on mom or dad, I can only look at my limited knowledge of things that concern me.

Isn't that her in the May 19th pic on his FB? And making big assumptions from the April 3rd post, maybe there aren't a lot of pictures because he wasn't actually with her a lot? I don't know that it has anything to do with what actually happened to her her though.

YEs, that's Ember in the May 19th pic.

Hit "see more". Im seeing tons of pics with him and Ember in the hospital.

And there are some that appear to be taken in a grocery store and she is wearing a pink onesie and someone refers to her as a girl in the comments.

Also, I never go by how many pictures or seeming lack of pictures there are because I make all my kids pictures "friends only". If you arent my friend, you dont have a reason to be looking at my kids ("you" being generic, not actually YOU. lol)

And there are some that appear to be taken in a grocery store and she is wearing a pink onesie and someone refers to her as a girl in the comments.

Also, I never go by how many pictures or seeming lack of pictures there are because I make all my kids pictures "friends only". If you arent my friend, you dont have a reason to be looking at my kids ("you" being generic, not actually YOU. lol

Me too. There could be a lot more pictures than what we're seeing.

I agree with all of you that there could be pics not seen on either timeline. The one thing that gives me pause on at least dads page is he really does not strike me as a person that holds back. I really, really hope I am wrong.

I'm suspicious, too.
My friend's 5-month old baby was just diagnosed with a seizure disorder this past week, when his mom found him blue & unresponsive after she came out of the bathroom. Thankfully, he hadn't been put down for a nap or to bed, as he's only here today because his mom found him so quickly, began resuscitation efforts, & called 911.
She already co-sleeps with him, so he's never left alone in a crib overnight. Now, he also has a monitor that he's hooked up to for naps or overnight. It sounds a very loud alarm if it doesn't detect any breathing or movement for 20 seconds.
I can't see any responsible parent leaving a young infant with a seizure disorder alone in a crib in a separate bedroom overnight.
I don't think this will end well. :(

I have been perusing mom's FB. Am I missing a mention about Ember's hospital visit or that she is ill? Ember's dad's FB shows she was hooked up to an EEG February 28, 2015 and then released on March 5, 2015 without any answers as to why she would be having seizures. What is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l