CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I just have to have hope still.. holding out hope for baby girl.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 8m8 minutes ago
Wayne Graham only says, way things are going, authorities would've turned around, arrested Matthew Graham again had he been released today.

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS

So sad. I posted and deleted the above twitter. I can't help but think drugs played in all this. But I can't and will never understand why someone just doesn't speak up something happen and now its time to live with that fate., ugh so frustrating.. Ember is a beautiful baby.

Where is she, Matthew?

Doesn't look like he has been taking care of himself recently, IMO.

I'm not seeing it. I think between this pic and his mugshot, he looks 100% in good health. When I think of meth heads, they have open sores on their faces and vacant crazy stares. He looks like a model, reading for a photo shoot, IMHO.

I don't know what to make of this. When the story first broke I thought it would be a matter of 12 hours before it was solved and her remains found, and the case would be air-tight against him.

It's not working out that way so far - but truthfully LE hasn't released the info they have that are making them believe he is a person of interest. (Besides the statistical reality that when this happens, it's the reporting parent who usually has harmed the child).

I'm not seeing it. I think between this pic and his mugshot, he looks 100% in good health. When I think of meth heads, they have open sores on their faces and vacant crazy stares. He looks like a model, reading for a photo shoot, IMHO.

I don't know what to make of this. When the story first broke I thought it would be a matter of 12 hours before it was solved and her remains found, and the case would be air-tight against him.

It's not working out that way so far - but truthfully LE hasn't released the info they have that are making them believe he is a person of interest. (Besides the statistical reality that when this happens, it's the reporting parent who usually has harmed the child).

I agree. I think he looks strong and fine.

I hope the family didn't expect the judge to release him. I don't know how California laws are and I don't know how long he was on probation, but MG will have to serve the full amount of time given for said probation. It doesn't matter if he had one day left, his time starts all over again. At least that is how it works in my state.

On fb, a group was just formed. 'What happened to baby ember graham'.

This case is making me sick....

We don't usually see LE "call off searches" for no good reason, as we are hearing on the FB page. We recently heard that Texas Equusearch was supposed to come help (source anyone?). I am hoping that by LE calling off the search they are in negotiations with someone who may know where Ember is located. But sadly I believe this is a recovery. All MOO.

no that was just more gossip from the FB group

~sigh~

I don't know. I just have to have hope still.. holding out hope for baby girl.

I hope you're right. We've heard nothing about any evidence of a ' crime' other than she's missing and that is good news at this stage ! No evidence of anything except a missing baby. :please: find her safe.

In looking at his pics on FB and his Instagram, IMO, he looks thinner, a bit more gaunt, and jail probably doesn't help.

I wasn't insinuating he looked like a methhead, to be honest. I think he looks like someone who wasn't taking good care of himself or his surroundings and therefore probably shouldn't have been taking care of Ember. MOO

EMBER GRAHAM, Age Now: 6 Month(s), Missing: 07/02/2015. Missing From HAPPY VALLEY, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Shasta County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-530-245-6025.

More...

Story on today's hearing is coming up in a bit. It should include info on the surveillance video.

The sheriff's office's announcement was accompanied with revelations confirming the investigators in the case have video surveillance showing Graham, 24, of Happy Valley stopping at the Happy Stop Market with his 6-month-old daughter unfastened in a safety seat and then driving in the opposite direction of the home.

Investigators timed the drive, and Graham said it took about 10 minutes to turn back. The truck is not seen driving back through the area for more than hour later.

The sheriff's investigation also reveals Graham refused to submit to a computer voice stress analysis to help rule himself out as a participant in the baby's disappearance.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

More at the link.

ETA: The sheriff's statement is a must read.

The video showed that she was unfastened in her car seat? That's a pretty clear video.

Poor little lamb.

I wonder what he bought at the Happy Stop Market. Happy - Bah!! Nothing happy here.

I'm having a hard time with this. Why would this baby have been sent to sleep there overnight? In a playpen with a broken door, no running water? It sounds like it was well established that this baby needs extra care overnight. I'm just not understanding this at all. How could anyone make the choice to have a baby living in those conditions when there were other options?? It sounds like she was still alive when he went to the gas station though since he took her inside?? But why would he not buckle her in the seat???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2