CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was alive in her car seat at the store, then did he kill her, or sell her? Was he paying a drug debt? Surely if there was money involved, LE would have tracked that down.

The man is pure evil to have shown not the slightest concern for his daughter.

Matthew was adamant that he drove to the intersection of Clear Creek Rd and Cloverdale Ln, completed a U-turn and drove back home. Investigators took Matthew to the location and drove the route. The round trip from the Happy Stop Market and back took approximately 8 minutes under normal driving speeds.
What Matthew didn’t know prior to making that statement is that detectives had video surveillance showing he left the Happy Stop Market and also video of him driving back by over an hour later. When he was shown this he immediately said he didn’t think it was that long and then could not remember what he did or went during that hour. When detectives pressed him to remember, he asked to speak with a lawyer before any further questioning. This is one of many inconstancies in Matthews’s statement.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

Those inconsistencies are a lot different than what MG's father was talking about in msm.

Oh my word. Honestly. I'm going to try to ask this as civilly as I can. Who on earth would allow their baby to stay in such conditions over night? Had the mother ever seen the trailer? Or was he living somewhere new that she had never been to when she said she would move back in with him. NO RUNNING WATER? With an infant? That is worse than I actually imagined.

Does the fact that Ember was alive when he was at Happy Stop (assuming this since he took her inside) make this somehow worse???

And don't even get me started on honey oil labs. They are the newest major drug threats in the North State because they more often than not BLOW UP. Did mom know he was preparing to manufacture honey oil on the property?

Oh my word I will just stop there.

If she was alive in her car seat at the store, then did he kill her, or sell her? Was he paying a drug debt? Surely if there was money involved, LE would have tracked that down.

The man is pure evil to have shown not the slightest concern for his daughter.

I think the answer lies here:

Ember has special medical needs. She is prone to having seizures and takes medicine twice a day to control them. The medication does not make her tired or sleepy, but rather it makes her restless so that she never really goes into REM sleep. Due to the medication, Ember is a very restless sleeper, is constantly flailing around, and wakes up at night about every 2 hours to eat.

Oh my word. Honestly. I'm going to try to ask this as civilly as I can. Who on earth would allow their baby to stay in such conditions over night? Had the mother ever seen the trailer? Or was he living somewhere new that she had never been to when she said she would move back in with him. NO RUNNING WATER? With an infant? That is worse than I actually imagined.

Does the fact that Ember was alive when he was at Happy Stop (assuming this since he took her inside) make this somehow worse???

And don't even get me started on honey oil labs. They are the newest major drug threats in the North State because they more often than not BLOW UP. Did mom know he was preparing to manufacture honey oil on the property?

Oh my word I will just stop there.

That is something right? I wouldn't ever. But it could be that he was domineering and took her? I just want to find her!

What about that one where the crazy half sister (I think?) took a newborn and then left the baby in a plastic box at a gas station. He was found alive.

And the one where Grandma took the baby in the middle of the night from the crib. :twocents:

OH and also - Redding is THE hottest location in the Northstate. No AC with an infant??? This is inconceivable to me. Ember must have been miserable [emoji26]

Now I'm just totally sick at my stomach.
Ember's mom also knew what conditions this baby was overnighting in.
jmo

I tend to agree with you But LadyL said " mike n ikes' which could make sense for a methhead too because they're chewy as heck like a hard sticky gum and if you've ever done meth, you know your jaw needs a workout BADLY !

OT why does meth make your jaws need a workout? I was aware of rotten teeth but not the jaw issue. I'm ignorant about most drugs and I found this statement confusing

Ember Skye.
What a gorgeous name.
I just don't understand. :dunno:

The high temp in Redding on July 1 and 2 was about 110• if I remember correctly.

[emoji17]

Oh dear. That article makes dad look guilty as sin. I've never heard of this "honey oil" before.
Does it cause hallucinations or anything like that?

Prayers that someone finds her soon. IMO every inch of his place needs to be searched with a fine tooth comb and dogs. Every item examined, including coolers, buckets, boxes, vehicles, etc. Just because he left the store in the opposite direction from home, and was in that direction for an hour, doesn't mean Ember is in that direction. He could have brought her back.

Strange he won't say why he was gone an hour and where. He could have gone to see someone and left her in the truck. If it was an illegal reason, maybe no one would say.

If he took a curve too fast, or slammed on the breaks, Ember could have been seriously injured.

All that said, simplest thought, Ember was fussy and he couldn't calm her and lashed out, resulting in her death. Yes I realize many babies are violently murdered, but me heart doesn't want to think about it.

Friends need to think of routes in the area he knows and places he liked to hang out and search there.

jmo

Has Ember's mom's family gotten involved with the search? I know at one point they were not and I'm trying to catch up. Could their lack of involvement be an indicator of...??? I think this is important put I can't figure it out. His family did a funding account and her family said no we don't need money to help with search. What do you make of this?

jmo

Yup
Mom was moving to there with Ember. Sadly what conditions was she fleeing? Who thought no running water was a good idea with a baby? How would the wash her, change diapers, wash hands, wash clothes, fix formula, cook, etc. Sure I've done it in emergency situations but wouldn't want to live that way. No indoor plumping...image the smell, dangers, flies, etc.

:tantrum:

Prayers that someone finds her soon. IMO every inch of his place needs to be searched with a fine tooth comb and dogs. Every item examined, including coolers, buckets, boxes, vehicles, etc. Just because he left the store in the opposite direction from home, and was in that direction for an hour, doesn't mean Ember is in that direction. He could have brought her back.

Strange he won't say why he was gone an hour and where. He could have gone to see someone and left her in the truck. If it was an illegal reason, maybe no one would say.

If he took a curve too fast, or slammed on the breaks, Ember could have been seriously injured.

All that said, simplest thought, Ember was fussy and he couldn't calm her and lashed out, resulting in her death. Yes I realize many babies are violently murdered, but me heart doesn't want to think about it.

Friends need to think of routes in the area he knows and places he liked to hang out and search there.

Great post. Thanks.

ASSUMING he was going the speed limit which is probably 55 on the rural road, they would have a pretty large radius. Wonder if they have cell phone pings. (If he had one)

I have no idea what Ember's mom or her family are doing/thinking right now. If they knew he refused to answer questions truthfully, take the voice stress thing and when confronted w/the video he lawyered up, and they still "support" him.....
I'm just waiting to see/hear a new interview w/Ember's mom.
jmho

On the local news just now they showed video from his court appearance earlier today. JG was present along with members of his family. Sorry if that had already been posted but I didn't know she was there. Also, MGs dad confirmed they wouldn't be posting bail in case he is arrested on charges relating to Ember soon.

Sorry no link - live broadcast with reporter commentary who said she spoke with MGs dad.

Thanks for the link. I'm no square by any sense and I had my trips around the block, but that site didn't make me feel warm or fuzzy inside.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member