CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! The more I read about this case and this poor baby the angrier I get.

Tell the truth, you lying, cowardly pot head.

Is that against TOS?? As my teens say, "soz not soz."

Snuck outside and removed the shovel, and limb clippers from my van. Was a good reason for them being in there and I just hadn't remembered to take them out.

If this was my baby, or anyone I knew, answers would come and the person responsible would be begging to be in jail. JMO

This whole thing is starting to feel so contrived to me. The comment she made about him not burying her, then they find a shovel. Him being seen with the baby, like someone mentioned in flip flops.
Does anyone else remember the balloon boy from 2009?! The parents reported he was accidentally launched in a homemade air balloon, huge rescue operation took place only to recover an empty balloon. The boy was hiding at home and the family had done it for publicity. I'm starting to feel like the parents set this up for attention or money or?
The way they have no emotion, the rock that was found, just all the details. Her first overnight there with this flimsy packing excuse. Even the "slip" of past tense: "she was my rock! She IS my rock!" Just seemed so scripted. I really think the mother is somehow involved in whatever happened. It's just all a bit off to me, can't put my finger on it for sure. The whole thing is just so odd. maybe I'm just hoping that is the case because it means that sweet baby is out there alive.
Also, have we heard from her doctor regarding her condition? Or heard the type of pill she is on? No one that asked specific questions about this in the group ever received answers that I saw. If they believe a stranger has this baby why not be on tv saying "she needs xyz" I don't know just another thing that doesn't fit for me.

Yes it is important to clarify for any newcomers that while baby Ember was reported missing 5:26am July 2nd, there is reason to believe that whatever happened to her happened the night before on July 1.

Also, if the timestamp on the video at Happy Stop shows him driving back by a little after 9, it would have been dark by the time he got back to the Noosha Lane property. Sunset was 8:44 according to poster above

Jumping ahead to ask if it's been stated anywhere exactly what time Ember went from being in mom's custody that day, (July 1st I'm assuming), to being in dad's custody?

Wax is nasty stuff with an extremely high THC concentration that can absolutely cause hallucinations and all kinds of other very nasty side effects. It is not the weed of yesteryear that simply made you happy and gave you the munchies. It can make one trip much like lsd, the crawls and all.

It is also possible to have time voids, where the person had no idea what went on during that period.

Regardless of what kind of parent he was under clean and sober conditions, if he had been using all bets are off, his normal living behavior is irrelevant.

He may be covering up the timeline or he may truly not know, that's the scary part, because if he doesn't know, then even if he wants to be can't tell anyone what happened.

It's a lot of land and she is very small. Working with the timeline and searching slow and methodical is the best bet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A very quick primer on "wax" for those who have never heard of it before. I hadn't, but a source had it confused with hash oil which is an ENTIRELY different beast. This is SERIOUSLY gross. Be sure to watch the embedded video (caution, strong language, for those that aren't big on that) http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/2...acts-info/marijuana-wax-highly-hallucinogenic

THIS is the garbage that Ember's daddy is into. :(

So did cousins GF see him with baby Ember fetching water AFTER the convenience store run in the DARK? Or did she see him possibly before the errand when it would have still been light outside?

Authorities need to sit down with Cousin and His Gf, IMO

When I say it wasn't dark yet, I mean it wasn't fireworks watching quality dark yet.

A little after 9, it's still light enough to see a neighbor doing something in their yard. It's not fireworks dark yet.

ETA: What did I miss about a shovel and limb trimmers in his truck?

This whole thing is starting to feel so contrived to me. The comment she made about him not burying her, then they find a shovel. Him being seen with the baby, like someone mentioned in flip flops.
Does anyone else remember the balloon boy from 2009?! The parents reported he was accidentally launched in a homemade air balloon, huge rescue operation took place only to recover an empty balloon. The boy was hiding at home and the family had done it for publicity. I'm starting to feel like the parents set this up for attention or money or?
The way they have no emotion, the rock that was found, just all the details. Her first overnight there with this flimsy packing excuse. Even the "slip" of past tense: "she was my rock! She IS my rock!" Just seemed so scripted. I really think the mother is somehow involved in whatever happened. It's just all a bit off to me, can't put my finger on it for sure. The whole thing is just so odd. maybe I'm just hoping that is the case because it means that sweet baby is out there alive.
Also, have we heard from her doctor regarding her condition? Or heard the type of pill she is on? No one that asked specific questions about this in the group ever received answers that I saw. If they believe a stranger has this baby why not be on tv saying "she needs xyz" I don't know just another thing that doesn't fit for me.

absolutely agree with you. something's off and i can't put my finger on exactly what it is. it all seems very scripted and too coincidental to be worth much.

Sorry. Here is the link to where I pulled the photos from (they aren't that big either though, unfortunately.) http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriffs-office-suspending-ground-search-for-missing-infant/34043324
From the article:
He's done nothing to help clear his name with us at all," Kropholler shared. "I spoke with him at length and at one point he even referred to her as 'it' instead of her and that to me just shows that he just doesn't have remorse or concern like a concerned parent."
He added Graham showed very little remorse for the disappearance of his daughter, and at no time during the over eight hours that he was with detectives did he ask about the search efforts to find Ember.

Kropholler said that during the investigation, surveillance footage was obtained from the Happy Stop Market near the corner of Oak Street and Cloverdale Lane in Happy Valley. He explained that the video shows Graham arriving with Ember not fastened in a safety seat, taking her into the store and then pumping gas. He then drove out of the parking lot headed in the opposite direction of his home on Noosha Lane.
"We found that odd, when we talked to him about that he said that he was taking her for a ride to get her to calm down possibly go to sleep. I also find that odd that it was triple digit heat at that time," Kropholler said about Graham's statements regarding his drive. "It's not really plausible that he is trying to get her to go to sleep when it's that hot."
Graham then told detectives that he drove to the intersection of Clear Creek Road and Cloverdale Lane, made a U-turn and then drove home. Kropholler said investigators drove with Graham over the route he said he took and it was about eight minutes, which Graham agreed it took less than eight minutes.
"It wasn't until I showed him the video of him being over an hour he realized that there was a problem," Kropholler said.
Kropholler explained that Graham wasn't aware prior to his statements that law enforcement had the surveillance video showing him leaving the Happy Stop Market and returning over an hour later. Kropholler said that when Graham was shown this, he told them he didn't think it was that long and he couldn't remember what he did or where he went during that hour.

Apparently MG's cousin's girlfriend is the last person besides MG to see Ember alive.

A neighbor on the Noosha Lane property recalled seeing Matthew Graham on Wednesday after he returned from Happy Stop Market.

Sara Chabino said Graham stopped to get water and had Ember in his arms. She said she did not see the time and only knows that it was before the sun went down on Wednesday.

It's hard to tell what "before the sun went down" means. And we don't know if Ember was awake or asleep. Sunset on July 1 was at 8:44. I live further north and have been watching out the window since about 8. Right now it's 8:22 and it's not noticibly dark yet. I'll keep checking.

The time stamp on the surveillance video of MG taking Ember out of the truck in her car seat at the Happy Mart is 20:05:53 (8:05:53). The stamp on his truck passing by later is 21:04:51 (9:04:51).

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/graham-to-be-freed-from-jail
http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriffs-office-suspending-ground-search-for-missing-infant/34043324

So he had money to buy soda and candy but not water? was the water intended to make formula?

So he had money to buy soda and candy but not water? was the water intended to make formula?

He didn't have running water coming Ito his trailer so he most likely would go over to the other home on the property and get some fresh water in a bucket or container for the night. No idea how he bathed, Etc.

Keep in mind it was a high of 110• that day and probably well above 90• in the 9-11 pm hrs [emoji17]

Good question. With no running water in the trailer he'd probably need a fair amount, not just for formula but also drinking, washing up and I guess for the non-working toilet. Ugh.

I could get past most of their living situation but the lack of running water seems so unsanitary to me. Wouldn't the trailer have a large holding tank for water? Someone upthread said they had a travel trailer and it did so why did MG need to "borrow" water from the cousin?

Maybe he was filling up the holding tank? I also heard he turned off something before he went to bed, some type of a/c but used a different name. The name that was used made me think it needed water... IDK

Maybe he was filling up the holding tank? I also heard he turned off something before he went to bed, some type of a/c but used a different name. The name that was used made me think it needed water... IDK

I think it was reported that he turned off the swamp cooler, which is an evaporative cooler---a cooler that uses evaporation to chill the air.

As time progresses my gut tells me mom knows.. dad did it and her family doesn't support him BUT they're staying close by and not expressing how they really feel so Jamie doesn't leave their side. .. at least that's what I'm getting from her family.

If MG has an ankle monitor does that mean he's restricted to his property? I don't quite understand why he has one if he's just supposed to complete a work program and report to probation.

If MG has an ankle monitor does that mean he's restricted to his property? I don't quite understand why he has one if he's just supposed to complete a work program and report to probation.
He would be allowed to move about to specific locations at specific times, and he would have to let them know ahead of time. Or thats how it works for house arrest. Does anyone know if he is on house arrest or is the ankle monitor just to make sure he abides by curfew (if he has one) and doesn't try to run?

View attachment 77825View attachment 77826

Aside from the sunlight hitting the wall adjacent to where he parked his truck there appears (at least in these screenshots) to be little difference in the amount of sunlight between the time he stopped at the Happy Mart and when he was last captured driving by.

The sunset at 8:44pm that day in Redding, twilight ended at 9:17pm and (for what it's worth) it was a full moon that night, too.

If I mapped it correctly, I think he only lived approximately 5-6 minutes drive from the Happy Mart.

Not sure if any of that means anything but I think he could have been home while it was still light out after the Happy Mart.

Also means that whatever he was doing for that "missing hour" he was doing while it was still light out.

It looks like he could have parked closer to the store. Do you think he knew there was a camera in the location? Is it possible he wanted to be seen going into the market with the baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l