CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what happened to the facebook group, the "what happened" spinoff group?

Anyone know what happened to the facebook group, the "what happened" spinoff group?
It is still up, but they changed it to a secret group.
I tried to get a link for it but could not.

I was a member. Maybe they whittled out people who didn't post. Or it's gone.

This whole thing is starting to feel so contrived to me. The comment she made about him not burying her, then they find a shovel. Him being seen with the baby, like someone mentioned in flip flops.
Does anyone else remember the balloon boy from 2009?! The parents reported he was accidentally launched in a homemade air balloon, huge rescue operation took place only to recover an empty balloon. The boy was hiding at home and the family had done it for publicity. I'm starting to feel like the parents set this up for attention or money or?
The way they have no emotion, the rock that was found, just all the details. Her first overnight there with this flimsy packing excuse. Even the "slip" of past tense: "she was my rock! She IS my rock!" Just seemed so scripted. I really think the mother is somehow involved in whatever happened. It's just all a bit off to me, can't put my finger on it for sure. The whole thing is just so odd. maybe I'm just hoping that is the case because it means that sweet baby is out there alive.
Also, have we heard from her doctor regarding her condition? Or heard the type of pill she is on? No one that asked specific questions about this in the group ever received answers that I saw. If they believe a stranger has this baby why not be on tv saying "she needs xyz" I don't know just another thing that doesn't fit for me.

Liquid phenobarbital. I was told that by someone local who talked to the family during a search (I'm local).

https://goo.gl/maps/vHEvP

One route from the store to Gas Point Rd. to give an idea of proximity.

ETA: No clue why the attachment is showing. Click on the link for the map.

Attachments

• Cloverdale to Gas Point.jpg
    Cloverdale to Gas Point.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 197
I see lots of pictures with him and baby Ember.

I snooped all around, and the young couple is very young. Ember's problems were a lot of responsibility. But I have to say, they look like loving people from loving family's. Matthew looks like he loves that baby as much as any new daddy does.

I really feel like a horrible, unfortunate accident or mistake happened, and they just can't accept it or deal with it, no less confess to it.

But now, after this cover up, they made it impossible to recover from. :( Just my gut instincts talking.

I agree, but I don't think it's "they" as in plural who are responsible. I think MG did something while under the influence and decided to hide it.

Addicts will rationalize things in ways they would never ever dream of if they were not under the influence. It's hard to explain, but with addicts morals and ethics do not exist when under the influence. I don't think MG ever meant for something to happen, but it did and he can't face it. Addicts self medicate because they want to numb themselves to reality. MG was numbing himself before this happened, before he became a parent...... things didn't get easier, they got harder and he will likely continue to be dishonest and numb himself.

Also Gas Point Rd intersects Clear Creek Rd further west of Happy Stop Market. He headed west from the convenience store IIRC

I was a member. Maybe they whittled out people who didn't post. Or it's gone.

I was active there & it vanished. Not sure what to make of it. They had some good discussion going on there, so it's a shame. I
know for a fact (PM'd the Admin) that they went secret only because things got heated last night.

That's about all I can share due to TOS :silenced:

Even Our Baby Ember's former page is still there (it just was renamed to "Our Page has Moved" and went secret. So if you're a member, look it up on your groups and see what's there to archive. There's over 3K people still in the group. ;) To truly close it, they'd have to take the time to ban us all. :eek:

Again, I hope with ALL my heart that LE is actively monitoring every page related to #BabyEmber. I'm still receiving alerts on the NCMEC shared post I mentioned way upthread. The discussion regarding Yolo County and Baby Ember still alive out there somewhere continues.
:crossfingers: and :praying: with all I have!

I can only hold onto the glimmer of hope that this could be true! :please: I'm also hoping that surveillance footage is pouring in from local businesses and John/Jane Q. Public from 12:00 am through 12:59pm on July 1, 2015! This is a MUST!

Someone knows or saw something!
Therefore, it's just a matter of time before LE puts the pieces together. The problem is, this precious little girl simply doesn't have all the time in the world. I hear the clock ticking. How anyone could willfully keep her from home is just beyond me. :no:

#BringEmberHome!
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid phenobarbital. I was told that by someone local who talked to the family during a search (I'm local).

It just occurred to me it's possible MG, being under the influence, had forgotten he had already given her medication and gave it again. It wouldn't be hard for a parent to accidently overdose a baby when high/drunk. Toss in all his legal problems and I can see a young father being afraid to contact 911.

Oh the hikes I have done is flip flops. Maybe I'm not the norm, but I have no trouble tromping through the woods in flip flops. And again, if he was high, then all bets are off, they'll go barefoot til their feet are raw and bloody and not even notice at times.

sarx! So great to see you here on Ember's case my fellow :websleuther: and SAR expert! I know there are updated maps being posted to the thread as we speak.

This case has been fraught with muddy waters, and the search efforts haven't been exactly well-coordinated. That said, I'm wondering if you'd be able to review this case and give your input?

If you have specific questions, there are enough of us here to research links, etc. to hopefully find what you're looking for.

I know that IMO, your input is highly valued. We've worked several missing cases together, and your opinion means a lot to me (I'm probably not alone).

So if you'd be willing (no pressure :smile: ) we would sure appreciate your take!

:grouphug:
#FindEmber
:heartluv:

Still thinking of you Ember, you will be found!

Joseph Szydlowski (@JSzydlowski_RS): https://twitter.com/JSzydlowski_RS?s=09

At least 100, probably more, have attended. Trudy Nickens is speaking on missing people statistics. #BabyEmber http://t.co/t1pgA4mteq

Opens with a prayer: #BabyEmber "needs to be back with her family, she needs to be back in her mother & fathers arms" http://t.co/2k8TpAEEod

I just want to let you all know, those who are speculating... I have exp so much pain hurt coming from family.

From his twitter page

It is now a secret group, and very active. IMO it's just a lot of people playing telephone and attacking others. It's a hot mess.

It is now a secret group, and very active. IMO it's just a lot of people playing telephone and attacking others. It's a hot mess.

I'm still able to see the group. Almost like WS nothing major or new that I see.

I went the KRCR7 embedded video of Baby Ember at the Happy Stop (with MG) as slowly as I could on my iPhone.

Here are the best ScreenGrabs I could manage.

973ce14c89bf50d4ae09beedd08688bf.jpg

8181f3f1989c562693c59e24bed293de.jpg

54fa0ce0c4177d689b979732b107ecf0.jpg

c35751f1d46bcf10a25447176a112aee.jpg

Via Madison Wade's KRCR7 Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=396688520529921

Based on the timestamps (differential) I think it's safe to say that some sort of adjustments (a lá Photoshop) were likely made. There's no way the lighting could have been so similar at both times. You be the judge, based on common sense and how much light is outside your window at (8pm or) 9pm tonight (if you can).

My bet is they adjusted the lat(t)er image. There's just not enough contrast between the two (for a whole hour at dusk). But, that's just a guess and I've been wrong before.

I apologize for not quoting the OP mentioning the original images being small. This post was in response to that. I hope this is somewhat helpful.

#BringEmberHome
:heartluv: :candle: :heartluv:

What about the stroller in the pictures? It seems out of place to me.
Did he maybe use this to take the baby on a walk during the night and left the stroller out by gate when he got back?
Does anyone know if he was known to take her for walks around area in the stroller?
I guess if it was suspected then they would have taken the stroller.
My mind is going all directions with this.
The remind me of Misty and Ron Cummings with body language and statements JMO

The only difference I can see is the shadow of his parked truck. An hour later, the sun isn't shining on that specific area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member