CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Funny how she (SC) said she did not take a lie detector test because the police believed her and the above post said she did. Hmmmm

My mistake....she commented "I even went to take a lie detector test to prove it..." doesn't say she actually did take the test.

I would take that page with a grain of salt, I only perused it for a few minutes, but was able to identify two things that just are not true.

Okay, thanks. But did anyone in the neighborhood hear or see his truck leave that night?

On the Bring Her Home page, SC comments that the truck was very loud and would have been heard over the swamp coolers, but was not heard that night. She states that it is possible that MG could have taken her or JR's cars, and told LE that they should check camera footage for either vehicle as well. She stated that they leave the keys either in the seat or floorboard regularly.

I just stopped in to see if there were any searches going on.

As for MG... here are the facts:

MG got busted for probation violations. He went to court and the judge ordered that he report to his probation officer daily and complete his work program, with some days added to the total as punishment. He received no prison time for those charges.

MG was named a Person of Interest by LE.

On the day that the pacifier was found and before there was any confimation that it was Ember's MG stole a gun, phone and cash and went on the run.

When LE found MG he refused to surrender and shot at LE. LE returned fire and he was killed.

The Graham family can start as many FB pages as they want in order to try to convince people that MG had nothing to do with Ember's disappearance and that she was abducted by a stranger - that's their prerogative.

But nothing will change the facts in this case.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...-officers-cleared-in-graham-shooting_77317181

Search for baby Ember keeps turning up empty on clues; officers cleared in Graham shooting

--snip--

A search for Ember Skye Graham, the missing baby girl who turned 7 months old last Sunday, drew about 30 volunteers Saturday.
To be sure, it was a crowd the baby’s mother, Jamie Lee Graham, and her relatives, were relieved to see at the Cloverdale trailhead, where they set up a registration table and checked in participants. Some had brought their horses to resume the search in the Igo-Ono area.

But the numbers are dwindling, something that worries them because there’s still no sign of the baby since she was reported missing July 2.
~~~~

At the search headquarters, there was anger. Matthew Graham turned his back on his wife and daughter and ran away, taking with him answers everyone was seeking, Tomlin said.
~~~~

[Deborah]Tomlin said she and her daughter, Jamie Graham, begged him to tell what happened. Was it an accident? Whatever it is, it can be fixed, she said her daughter told him in hopes he would open up.

“I did ask him straight out, ‘Did you do this?’” said Tomlin, who confronted him at the sheriff’s office, where he had been brought for questioning.

“‘No. Why would I do this?’ she said he answered and reminded her they were supposed to move back in together the same day he reported Ember missing.

She said she pleaded with him to take the lie detector test. But he didn’t.
“He had no expression whatsoever. He was just cold and set in stone he wasn’t going to say anything,” she said.
~~~~

After weeks of searching the ground, she’s come to believe Matthew Graham may have handed Ember off to someone.

--more@link.

So grandma and Jamie did question him...but didn't get information to find Ember. Gosh how sad.

On the Bring Her Home page, SC comments that the truck was very loud and would have been heard over the swamp coolers, but was not heard that night. She states that it is possible that MG could have taken her or JR's cars, and told LE that they should check camera footage for either vehicle as well. She stated that they leave the keys either in the seat or floorboard regularly.
Gosh, that would be so convenient to say, if your own vehicle was somehow spotted by happenchance in some surveillance videos. CYA But that's fine. The more she talks, the likelier we are to find Ember.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...-officers-cleared-in-graham-shooting_77317181

Search for baby Ember keeps turning up empty on clues; officers cleared in Graham shooting

--snip--

A search for Ember Skye Graham, the missing baby girl who turned 7 months old last Sunday, drew about 30 volunteers Saturday.
To be sure, it was a crowd the baby’s mother, Jamie Lee Graham, and her relatives, were relieved to see at the Cloverdale trailhead, where they set up a registration table and checked in participants. Some had brought their horses to resume the search in the Igo-Ono area.

But the numbers are dwindling, something that worries them because there’s still no sign of the baby since she was reported missing July 2.
~~~~

At the search headquarters, there was anger. Matthew Graham turned his back on his wife and daughter and ran away, taking with him answers everyone was seeking, Tomlin said.
~~~~

[Deborah]Tomlin said she and her daughter, Jamie Graham, begged him to tell what happened. Was it an accident? Whatever it is, it can be fixed, she said her daughter told him in hopes he would open up.

“I did ask him straight out, ‘Did you do this?’” said Tomlin, who confronted him at the sheriff’s office, where he had been brought for questioning.

“‘No. Why would I do this?’ she said he answered and reminded her they were supposed to move back in together the same day he reported Ember missing.

She said she pleaded with him to take the lie detector test. But he didn’t.
“He had no expression whatsoever. He was just cold and set in stone he wasn’t going to say anything,” she said.
~~~~

After weeks of searching the ground, she’s come to believe Matthew Graham may have handed Ember off to someone.

--more@link.
This baby girl looks so much like MG, and there's no way she going to grow out of those traits. That combined with her seizure issues makes it hard for me to believe she would would be easy to hide.

Anyways, WHY on earth would he give the baby away?

I think they would rather hope she is out there somewhere being loved by a new family than accept the likelier reality options. My heart breaks for Jamie. :(

On BHH page, JR talked about the morning MG came in while on his cell with 911. He says that when MG came in the house he was borderline hysterical. He said that MG didnt look like he had bags under his eyes as if hed been up but he was crying pretty bad. SC said that she had woken up at 5 and MG came in about 15 -20 min later MG was already on the phone balling his eyes out acting like someone who had there baby kidnapped should be. While MG was on the phone SC asked him if he called JG and he said no then the call dropped about 15 sec later which happens (in SC's trailer) you have to stand in the yard to get better service & then MG called JG .
This bothers me for some reason...As a mother of seven kids, there have been brief moments when I have freaked out because one of mine was hiding in the closet giggling while I desperately searched and yelled, or when an older sibling took the baby into their room to play and had not told me first. My first instinct was not to hysterically cry and call 911....It was to scream like a banshee to gather the whole family and ask them if they have the kid, if not have everyone help me look for them. I find it odd that he didn't even ask SC or JR before hysterically calling 911.

What did MG do for a living?

From his personal Facebook page, looked like a lot of odd jobs. He worked at Lowe's for awhile but it didn't seem to be very long. Did mechanical work on cars, but I think it was all on the side, not through a shop. He also mentioned selling "wax" at one point. He had a back injury at some point, which is where the original marijuana prescription came from, so I wondered if that happened at work. I also wondered if he was out on disability.

Long winded way of saying I really don't know, but I don't get the impression he had any regular employment at the time all this happened.

From his personal Facebook page, looked like a lot of odd jobs. He worked at Lowe's for awhile but it didn't seem to be very long. Did mechanical work on cars, but I think it was all on the side, not through a shop. He also mentioned selling "wax" at one point. He had a back injury at some point, which is where the original marijuana prescription came from, so I wondered if that happened at work. I also wondered if he was out on disability.

Long winded way of saying I really don't know, but I don't get the impression he had any regular employment at the time all this happened.

He didn't last more than fifteen days on a forty day work program from the courts. So JG was moving with her baby to her husband ,who wouldn't work/couldn't hold a job, to a trailer in those conditions. What ever became of LE wondering about his swollen feet? and him walking a lot that night?

This baby girl looks so much like MG, and there's no way she going to grow out of those traits. That combined with her seizure issues makes it hard for me to believe she would would be easy to hide.

Anyways, WHY on earth would he give the baby away?

I think they would rather hope she is out there somewhere being loved by a new family than accept the likelier reality options. My heart breaks for Jamie. :(

Drug money? Not wanting a child at all? Not wanting to care for a child with epilepsy?

On BHH page, JR talked about the morning MG came in while on his cell with 911. He says that when MG came in the house he was borderline hysterical. He said that MG didnt look like he had bags under his eyes as if hed been up but he was crying pretty bad. SC said that she had woken up at 5 and MG came in about 15 -20 min later MG was already on the phone balling his eyes out acting like someone who had there baby kidnapped should be. While MG was on the phone SC asked him if he called JG and he said no then the call dropped about 15 sec later which happens (in SC's trailer) you have to stand in the yard to get better service & then MG called JG .
This bothers me for some reason...As a mother of seven kids, there have been brief moments when I have freaked out because one of mine was hiding in the closet giggling while I desperately searched and yelled, or when an older sibling took the baby into their room to play and had not told me first. My first instinct was not to hysterically cry and call 911....It was to scream like a banshee to gather the whole family and ask them if they have the kid, if not have everyone help me look for them. I find it odd that he didn't even ask SC or JR before hysterically calling 911.

I think it's because he was just following through with his act. For one, I take whatever his cous and the gf say with a grain of salt. I don't assume it's true, or that facts are accurately interpreted or articulated by them. They are biased, and don't necessarily seem to be operating with any common sense.
Two, he was putting on a show. He wasn't really concerned about his daughter because he knew where she was. He probably didn't want to deal with the havoc if dragging in his wife until he had to--what a pain!
Three, if he was indeed hysterical because he was amped on fear of getting caught and traumatized by his own actions of killing his daughter, that sure changed quickly when LE arrived. They described him as unemotional, unremorseful and completely without concern for the whereabouts of his baby. That is not in keeping with a guy who thinks his baby has been kidnapped. However, it is keeping with someone who flees with a gun at the first sign of a clue that the search for her was getting closer.

I imagine it's hot where he is right now.

So sad, there's less and less every day. It seems it's always this with every case until there there aren't any updates. Then the updates will only be on the anniversary. So sad

I just stopped in to see if there were any searches going on.

As for MG... here are the facts:

MG got busted for probation violations. He went to court and the judge ordered that he report to his probation officer daily and complete his work program, with some days added to the total as punishment. He received no prison time for those charges.

MG was named a Person of Interest by LE.

On the day that the pacifier was found and before there was any confimation that it was Ember's MG stole a gun, phone and cash and went on the run.

When LE found MG he refused to surrender and shot at LE. LE returned fire and he was killed.

The Graham family can start as many FB pages as they want in order to try to convince people that MG had nothing to do with Ember's disappearance and that she was abducted by a stranger - that's their prerogative.

But nothing will change the facts in this case.

Thank you isn't enough!

So sad, there's less and less every day. It seems it's always this with every case until there there aren't any updates. Then the updates will only be on the anniversary. So sad

I couldn't agree with you more. It seems that "we" get pulled into another case and then another case.....it just gets so hard and not to mention heartbreaking and exhausting, that unless there is frequent news or breaking news these threads just kind of fade away. It's not done because we don't care anymore. It's not done because we forget the person. Sadly, life goes on. It may stand still for the families involved, but for us we just keep moving on. I wish I had all the time and resources in the world to keep some threads alive. I just feel so sad sweet baby Ember and all who loved her. Where are you sweetheart? May a light shine down on you from above so that we can find you. Poor baby girl :(

Drug money? Not wanting a child at all? Not wanting to care for a child with epilepsy?

It is so heartbreaking that the grandmother and wife have nothing left but to hold onto the hope that MG gave the baby away on the hot night somewhere within a half hour from the Happy Mart. I can only imagine that you couldn't give up until you had absolute proof there was no hope of her being alive. So unbearably tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back