CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph Szydlowski ‏@JSzydlowski_RS 10s11 seconds ago
"The Court made a bad decision in removing his gps bracelet. And now the public is in danger." He says.

I'd say they made a bad decision letting him out of jail. WTF . I was busy the last day or 2 and must have missed a lot.

Joseph Szydlowski ‏@JSzydlowski_RS 2m2 minutes ago
Graham stole cash, pistol from mom. Believed to be in Caldwell park, Benton drive or river trail, Bosenko said
Figures :(.

I hope given the fight rumors that he didn't assault and hurt his mother causing her to got to hospital....while stealing her cash and gun. Fragile. Nope.

I think ppl on the FB page are sayin 6:30 now for press conference. Nothing on the live stream at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Waiting on KRCR for the press conference... :waiting:

In the meantime:

REDDING, California - UPDATE on Saturday, 6:10 p.m.

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko is holding a press conference into the disappearance of baby Ember. He said a pacifier found in the Ono area led searchers there.

Bosenko says Matthew Graham, the father of 6-month-old Ember, was a "person of interest" since the investigation started July 2.

Meanwhile, officers this evening are continuing to search areas off Eureka Way and the Sacramento River Trail for Matthew Graham. A helicopter and K-9s are assisting in the search.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...ng-baby-case-take-authorities-to-ono_80945585

People on Sm are asking about a secret letter about what happened to Ember. has anyone heard anything about this?

LE discovered pacifier on side of road in Ono. LE told family. Mom then called sheriff to report that MG stole gun, ran.

Think he's in Caldwell Park area near river trails. Armed, dangerous.

Brown Honda – old.

First thought MG was near Mercy Medical so they locked it down.

So it was the pacifier that made MG run. That settles it for me – that's guilt front and center not a despondent father upset that people think he's guilty.

I hope given the fight rumors that he didn't assault and hurt his mother causing her to got to hospital....while stealing her cash and gun. Fragile. Nope.

I think it's someone else who is actually mentally fragile at the hospital.

LE discovered pacifier on side of road in Ono. LE told family. Mom then called sheriff to report that MG stole gun, ran.

Think he's in Caldwell Park area near river trails. Armed, dangerous.

Brown Honda – old.

First thought MG was near Mercy Medical so they locked it down.

So it was the pacifier that made MG run. That settles it for me – that's guilt front and center not a despondent father upset that people think he's guilty.

Right ! I was thinking there could be lots of pacifiers around in the grass at any given time, but if the news of a found pacifier THERE made HIM go commando , then yeah , I'd say he's guilty of something and knows how that paci got there :(

Joseph Szydlowski ‏@JSzydlowski_RS 6m6 minutes ago
Matthew may have heard about the discovery from a family member, Bosenko said.
I'm guessing he is referring to the pacifier found :(

IMO the pacifier wouldn't set him over the edge by itself, it would logically have both her DNA and his DNA even if someone else kidnapped her so that wouldn't immediately be damning to him. Unless there was marijuana wax residue or other toxicology-related type evidence on it. JMO.

Joseph Szydlowski (@JSzydlowski_RS): https://twitter.com/JSzydlowski_RS?s=09

Were about to get an update from Sheriff Tom Bosenko on #babyEmber case http://t.co/qkQV217rNt

Matthew Graham has been a person of interest since beginning of case, Bosenko says

Pacifier led them to Ono, he said

Graham stole cash, pistol from mom. Believed to be in Caldwell park, Benton drive or river trail, Bosenko said.

May be in older model brown Honda or import vehicle. If you see Matthew, call 911. Bosenko said

"The Court made a bad decision in removing his gps bracelet. And now the public is in danger." He says.

Bosenko doesn't know where Matthew may have gotten that brown car. Family disturbance was reported At mercy Medical Center inv. Family

Matthew may have heard about the discovery from a family member, Bosenko said.

Matthew's pickup is impounded, Bosenko said.

IMO the pacifier wouldn't set him over the edge by itself, it would logically have both her DNA and his DNA even if someone else kidnapped her so that wouldn't immediately be damning to him. Unless there was marijuana wax residue or other toxicology-related type evidence on it. JMO.

But what if where they found it would lead to where she is, and it's not somewhere he's claimed to be? Like he'd know they were on to his lies and about to find Ember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory