CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why he wasn't tailed since his release. SMH

I originally thought that his gps bracelet was removed to give him a false sense of confidence where he would think they werent really watching him but behind the scenes, they would be tailing his every move. Then with his false confidence, he would lead them to the baby, but it appears I was wrong and his false confidence wasnt so false. Ugh. I cant even believe the turn this case has taken. It has become entirely too obvious that that beautiful little girl is probably not with us anymore. Makes me cry.

I don't think she is with us. I was hoping but today took most hope away and just left with sadness.
I'm concerned that, given the MG on the run incident (when I figured LE was following him), that LE has made some mistakes in this case.
I have wondered about them stopping the searches, giving pacifier info to family and not having someone tail MG after this info was disclosed.
I also heard in the PC that once they gave family the info, they wanted to "talk' to MG again (which they couldn't do because he has a lawyer) So, do you think this 'talk' was in reality an arrest?

I agree. There have been way too many mistakes, or atleast what appear to be mistakes from the outside looking in. Other than MG currently being on the run though, I dont think it would have changed much. Assuming that Ember is not alive somewhere, the outcome would be the same. I hope she is located no matter what, but I dont think its a life or death matter because I believe she has been deceased since shortly after the 1st Happy Mart video.

As for MG, I want him brought in alive if only long enough to tell Ember's mother where her baby is. And yes, I do believe they are prepared to arrest him and rightfully so, but it should have been done days ago.

I'm so mad!!! How can you not know.where the guy who is a POI and had an ankle bracelet, then a judge said to remove the ankle bracelet, that you go tell his family of a new development, knowing they will tell him, is????? How many people had to drop how many balls??

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Okay ... So now I'm wondering if he killed Ember before or after Happy Stop ? I know the clerk said she was sleeping ... But you all know what I'm implying . I can only pray that Embers death was accidental and MG panicked stopped at Happy Stop to give himself an alibi . Continued on to Ono and disposed of her body . The thought that he intentialy murdered his daughter after leaving Happy Mart for whatever reason is sickening .

Only a 10 sec blip on 11 o'clock news in Sacremento which is 2 hours south . Pretty sad :(

No mention of where or which direction MG maybe headed from LE ?

Okay ... So now I'm wondering if he killed Ember before or after Happy Stop ? I know the clerk said she was sleeping ... But you all know what I'm implying . I can only pray that Embers death was accidental and MG panicked stopped at Happy Stop to give himself an alibi . Continued on to Ono and disposed of her body . The thought that he intentialy murdered his daughter after leaving Happy Mart for whatever reason is sickening .

I've been thinking she was deceased and not sleeping in the store. He was supposed to driving around to calm her down but yet she was sleeping the store? That part made no sense. I think it was accidental and possibly he gave her wax thinking it would help her epilepsy and instead she died. This idea keeps coming back to me.

I've been thinking she was deceased and not sleeping in the store. He was supposed to driving around to calm her down but yet she was sleeping the store? That part made no sense. I think it was accidental and possibly he gave her wax thinking it would help her epilepsy and instead she died. This idea keeps coming back to me.[/QUOTE
Agreed ..... It may have been an OD of her own meds .... Or more likey a combo of her own meds and the effects of the wax MG was smoking in a confined space .

Imo, the only way the baby was ever alive was if he gave/sold her to someone to care for, which seemed unlikely. As soon as it came out that there were "inconsistencies" in his story, it was the worst possible news for Ember.

Which brings me to another question . Was the cousin intentionally lying about MG having EG in his arms when retrieving water ? If the hour that was missing ( which is pretty likey ) he disposed of her body .... Then he either faked holding a baby or she's a liar.

Without her meds I presume Ember would not have survived indefinitely.

I hadn't thought about him giving her some of the "wax" but that sounds pretty feasible actually. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I see what you're referring to but I have no clue other than typical meth sores. Tho I don't see any other sore than those two ?

I zoomed in and the spot under his left eyelid may be a shadow. So hard for me to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory