CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a google map it appears that Ono is almost 4 hours from Happy Valley. If he took her there he must have been driving most of the night...right?

4 hour drive, 8 hours roundtrip? Sounds like the time frame is longer than anyone has said and this was planned. Also it would indicate that finding the pacifier and him running isn't coincidence. He knows they are close.

Google is whacked. Igo-Ono is only about a ten minute drive. Google "map of Ono CA". Tiny rural area. A store and little else really.

It just seems like it was fairly far away from the original search area. That's what made me wonder why they searched there, especially after practically calling off the search. My first thought was maybe it was a road cleanup crew. I'm sure we'll hear more soon - or anyway I hope so!

That's a different Happy Valley. It gets confusing. The one near Redding is 17-23 miles from Redding depending on the route.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ono,_California

Thank you for clearing that up for me.... :-)

Looking at a google map it appears that Ono is almost 4 hours from Happy Valley. If he took her there he must have been driving most of the night...right?

No - it's only about 12 miles from MG's trailer (Noosha Ln.).

Well that fits in to the time frame from the camera footage. My previous thoughts are still relevant.

Google is whacked. Igo-Ono is only about a ten minute drive. Google "map of Ono CA". Tiny rural area. A store and little else really.
Wondering if that store has surveillance he was caught on.

I'm in California and I can say it really doesn't take much to get that prescription here. Go in and say you were once stressed out, ever, had a headache, ever, etc. and you can get one. I haven't done it but have talked to people who did and thought it was so easy it was actually funny (including FIL who grew up in the 60s and hadn't touched it since, but when he saw all the "pot shops" around he decided to give it a try). So I wouldn't be surprised if he had a prescription at some point. I mean maybe he didn't, but I can see where he might very easily have one. He probably didn't want to spend the money to go see a 'doc' again and get it renewed. I don't think they prescribe "wax" or "honey" or whatever, but I'm not really sure. I know they apparently have a huge variety of pot to choose from in the store part, after you talk to the 'doc.' Smoke-able, edible, etc.

The laws here in IL are super strict so I didn't realize CA was so lax. It was very early this am and I was too tired to post, but CA does issue scripts for 'wax'. SMH... apparently for people who have developed a tolerance and need a higher thc level.

In Colorado you can purchase wax in the dispensaries, even for recreational use.

Sheriff Tom Bosenko said in a press conference Saturday night, search and rescue teams found a pacifier on the side of the highway on Friday in the Ono area. The pacifier was similar to a pacifier that belonged to Ember Graham. Deputies alerted Graham's mother, Sheila, and Ember's mother, Jamie, to tell them about the new evidence.

According to deputies, Graham is supposed to report to a probation officer seven days a week. He at one point had an ankle monitor, but the court ordered it be removed. He did not report to his probation officer on Saturday.

Around 1:15 p.m., deputies received word from Sheila Graham that Matthew was missing. She also reported a semi-automatic missing and that money and a cell phone were stolen out of her purse.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/breaking-matthew-graham-on-the-loose-armed-and-dangerous/34116850

So a pacifier only similar to Ember's set him off.

Thank you, you rock! I'm not caught up but was wondering how they know this pacifier belonged to Ember. I wonder why they are using the word "similiar" and not "match".

I'm not convinced this paci belonged to Ember. I think LE is using the pysch him out tactic and it appears to be working. MC is awfully paranoid and that's another side effect of heavy mj use.

Thank you, you rock! I'm not caught up but was wondering how they know this pacifier belonged to Ember. I wonder why they are using the word "similiar" and not "match".

I'm not convinced this paci belonged to Ember. I think LE is using the pysch him out tactic and it appears to be working. MC is awfully paranoid and that's another side effect of heavy mj use.

I hope this wasn't just to psych him out. It seems like such a cruel thing to do to Ember's mother.

He has a son. I'm not sure how old but as a guess maybe 3? He's in a lot of the FB pictures with his Dad.

So add yet one more life that MG ruined. His daughter, his wife, her family, his family, himself and now his son. For what? What set him on this journey to hell?

Ugh. It's only 9 here and I've been glued to my pc all day waiting for news. I'm :offtobed: and will be back in the am. I hope MG is captured without anyone getting hurt. I don't really care about his life at this point but I don't want him to die without telling where Ember is. I know that sounds awful but I'm not gonna lie to my WS friends.

I hope this wasn't just to psych him out. It seems like such a cruel thing to do to Ember's mother.

I had assumed LE had discussed the pacifier with JG. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine LE going public with the pacifier lead without either confirming it might be Ember's or sharing their tactic with JG.

Another thought...... are 7 mo old's at the age they throw things out of their crib or playpen all the time? I can see a child being able to throw a pacifier out of a car window, especially if the windows were all the way down.

I suspect that it's just typical LE speak... like "person of interest". They don't know **for sure** yet that it's Ember's pacifier.

One last post before bedtime - the press conference:

[video=youtube;QguMMFXvY1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QguMMFXvY1Y[/video]

So mom reports MG missing and the theft of money, phone, and gun. Graham family causes disturbance at hospital and it is reported by someone that MG was there and had a gun but he was NOT at the hospital. You don't think they could have done that on purpose do you? Wonder what the fight was about?

Hi Everyone,

Please no more social media comments. Social Media can turn a case upside down in a second.

Let's keep to mainstream media and law enforcement statements OK?

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members