CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on!!!! I have checked off and on all day and NOTHING! This makes no sense to me, I cannot believe the lack of coverage.

I know, I can't stop thinking about this little angel and wondering why her "mother" is allowed to be at home with her family.

I just can't comprehend. If something (heaven forbid) happened to my baby girl, there would be nothing in the world that could make me leave her side.

As much as we want answers and hate the silence with regard to this case, I believe LE is doing what they can for justice for this precious lost child. The forensics can take up to a month to come back. With California's laws, LE only has so many days, 3 I believe, before they indict her and show probable cause. Once they charge her, the 'clock starts ticking' and I believe they only have 60 days to have their ducks in a row. Think OJ, ..............that's the BIGGEST error LA PD did with him, arrested him BEFORE everything was back from the labs. Then OJ hired his dream team who opted for a speedy trial! The pros was still getting evidence returned AFTER the trial started.

According to this article, the coroner hasn't released the autopsy results,.....maybe because they still don't know. With no visible signs of trauma, who knows? maybe she was drugged. We just need to be a little patient and hope LE comes up with what they need.

In the meantime, the mom is where they know she is. I would imagine they're watching her this very minute. She's not going to escape without answering for what she did. At the least, she dumped her innocent child on the side of a freeway like she was a piece of trash! :furious:

Time,................just give it some time. The mom will get hers! :behindbar

JMHO
fran

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...g-Toddlers-Death-Expected-in-Near-Future.html

......................snip............................

Detectives told The Times that the body showed no signs of trauma.

Coroner's officials conducted an autopsy but did not disclose the findings and deferred a ruling on the cause of death "pending further tests."

Information on the nature of those tests was not available. A deferral of findings often means a delay of several weeks in establishing the cause of death.

"It is anticipated in the near future, the facts of this case will be presented to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office for consideration," said Sgt. Diane Hecht of the Sheriff's Headquarter Bureau earlier this week. "The child's mother is no longer being detained and is with her parents."

I'm gonna have to stop looking.......it's really getting to me reading all these MySpace comments, so many friends hurtng over the loss of Emma.

Her brother's myspace made me cry. He says he's crushed and waiting to see Emma in heaven.

I am so frustrated over this case. It's like the media has stopped reporting, or report the same info over and over. I know in my heart there is more to this story, and believe the mother will be taken away in cuffs when those results come back. It's long overdue IMO

http://www.avpress.com/c/c1000.hts

BARKER, Emma Leigh
Was born Sept. 2, 2007. Emma flew with the Angels on March 19, 2009. Her place of residence was in Lancaster, Calif. Since the day Emma came into this world she was the biggest ray of sunshine from the Heavens above. Emma was always happy and bubbly with a huge smile on her face and the best personality ever. She was very outgoing and loved to be outside and run and play all day. Emma loved to dance and listen to music. Emma always pointed with her cute chubby little finger at all the new things she wanted to know and learn and had the biggest thirst for knowledge. She could only speak a few words but when she would try to talk she had the voice of an angel. Emma was just a little shy but loved to meet new faces and greeted them with her heavenly smile. Emma has now joined the angels in Heaven and will be greatly missed and will hold a special place in all of our hearts. Survived by her mother Stacey Barker, grandparents Gary and Susan Barker, her uncles Nick, Glen and Matthew, also by all her great-grandparents, great uncles and great aunts, and all of the hearts Emma ever touched. Services will be held at 1 p.m., Tuesday, March 24, 2009, at Joshua Memorial Park & Mortuary, Lancaster.

I noticed that the bio father and his family was left out of that.

bizarre comment...

45 thedabells 3/19/09 5:23 PM PDT

I know the grandmother of the baby and this story is in no way fishy. There are a lot of details that have not been revealed yet and are under investigation, but it may have to do with the nation wide gang initiations taking place this week. This family has had an unspeakable thing happen to them and our justice system should have zero tolerance for what gangs are doing to this country and to people's lives. Be kind because this family is suffering greatly, especially the mother.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=6718007

I feel terrible for the grandparents and uncle of this beautiful baby girl

I fail to see the connection between gang initiations and the mother dumping the body on the side of the highway after a "accident". But then that poster might have been referring to her original kidnap story.

I fail to see the connection between gang initiations and the mother dumping the body on the side of the highway after a "accident". But then that poster might have been referring to her original kidnap story.

I don't see the connection either but I think it was posted after they found Emma's body.

If you are talking about the walmart hoax I read that also. Some women inside a walmart actually came up to my sister and warned her to get home before dark. She was scared until I showed her the article.

If you are talking about the walmart hoax I read that also. Some women inside a walmart actually came up to my sister and warned her to get home before dark. She was scared until I showed her the article.

Yep, that's the one. I ran across the article during my many web searches for updated info on Emma.

Was that a nationwide hoax? I got a text msg. about it and wasn't sure if it was real or not.

Sorry to go off topic.

I have heard that the nation-wide gang thing is a hoax- Its on Snopes, but anyways, the area Emma was found in is HEAVILY gang infested. My 88 yr old great aunt-in-law lives on the same street and its DIRTY~~older immigrant families live near there. In fact, the area that mom was found in is considered upper/middle-class compared to where she left that baby.

It is in the heart of "San Fernando" gangster's haven. From the looks of her MS, she wasnt into gangs, but maybe the new bf is.

I have had the local news on here (KTLA) and they are usually in everyone's business, and for some reason, this story isnt getting the attention it deserves- The only thing on local LA news is Octomom and her drama.

Here is the latest on our local news. BTW- Her story was 15th!! on the list of local news stories- what a shame!!! :silenced:

http://www.ktla.com/landing_news/?T...-Lied-About-Kidna=1&blockID=243852&feedID=171

No new news has been released, but they have added a montage of about 10 pics of Emma and pics of the crimescene. Be careful- They are heartbreaking. What a beautiful, joyful baby.

http://www.ktla.com/news

I have heard that the nation-wide gang thing is a hoax- Its on Snopes, but anyways, the area Emma was found in is HEAVILY gang infested. My 88 yr old great aunt-in-law lives on the same street and its DIRTY~~older immigrant families live near there. In fact, the area that mom was found in is considered upper/middle-class compared to where she left that baby.

It is in the heart of "San Fernando" gangster's haven. From the looks of her MS, she wasnt into gangs, but maybe the new bf is.

I have had the local news on here (KTLA) and they are usually in everyone's business, and for some reason, this story isnt getting the attention it deserves- The only thing on local LA news is Octomom and her drama.

Here is the latest on our local news. BTW- Her story was 15th!! on the list of local news stories- what a shame!!! :silenced:

http://www.ktla.com/landing_news/?T...-Lied-About-Kidna=1&blockID=243852&feedID=171

I LOVE Snopes, it is awesome!

It's great to hear from someone close, thank's for the link.

It makes me think that she dumped Emma there to make it look like it was gang related.:(

Do you know what Stacey's mom or dad do for a living? Could it be a reason why this is being treated so low key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member