Found Deceased CA - Emma Pangelinan, 13, Mission Viejo, 21 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Condolences to all of Emma's family, friends and community.
:rose::rose::rose:

Very true. I also wonder why bloodhounds didn't pick up her scent.

I could be wrong, but I believe they were searching for her in Florence Joyner Olympiad Park, she was found in Pinecrest Park. They are close to each other, but considering they only had about 12-14 hours of search time during daylight before she was found, I can see how they may have not gotten that far yet.

The circled Park is where they were searching, the x is the park where she was located.
52e01d1628600b09e4db2b1206be8f01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What puzzles me is that she was found in heavy brush.
That park sits in a small ravine and in areas around the park there is heavy brush, trees and shrubs. Off the main Street you cannot actually see the park as it is hidden by the shrubs and trees

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Playing travel softball at that level is no small feat. I have been in it over 50 years. She had to be very talented, just from the teams she is associated with. I hope that it is disclosed what led her to take her life.
Bullying? Parent pushing too hard? Depression?
Since she was immediately described as being at risk, I am guessing there is a reason.

Ah, ok lol gotcha.
The few choices that google provided were not nearly as boring.

I wasn’t implying that there are places where finding children’s bodies is a common occurrence. In our usually sleepy town where most calls to police are to report a car that has been parked in one spot too long, we had Blaze Bernstein murdered and found in a park and then this young girl who was also found in a park within about 2 weeks. So, that was where that comment came from. I apologize if it came across another way.

That you for your kind and gentle response. In this day and age, it is very, very much appreciated for you to take the time to explain without condescension.
----------------------------------------

This is terribly sad for so many people... the ripples of a death like this reach far. Peace and love to those who knew and loved her and now have to live on without her. Heartbreaking.

RIP, Emma.

My condolences to Emma's Family and Friends.

cherubWithCandle_smaller.jpg

RIP Emma Such a beautiful smiling girl with plenty of talent for sports and lots to live for :(

I am confused as to what happened, everything went so fast in this case. Her parents must be devastated. My most sincere condolences to them.

Aw darn it, RIP sweet girl. Sad that at that age one feels there is no future worth living for

Do we know how she passed away?

A major clue has been overlooked here:

Jan 16 2018 posts Instagram post "love scars" with comments and a pic you must read and see! The pic was taken in Flagstaff AZ just days before she returned home to OC. Comments about "dad" and "father".

Before you jump to conclusions, the person in the photo appears to be a young man.

Jan 21 2018 she apparently harmed herself

Jan 22 2018 body discovered

The Instagram comments by her leave something to be discussed:

@emma.pangelinan

A major clue has been overlooked here:

Jan 16 2018 posts Instagram post "love scars" with comments and a pic you must read and see! The pic was taken in Flagstaff AZ just days before she returned home to OC. Comments about "dad" and "father".

Before you jump to conclusions, the person in the photo appears to be a young man.

Jan 21 2018 she apparently harmed herself

Jan 22 2018 body discovered

The Instagram comments by her leave something to be discussed:

@emma.pangelinan

That photo doesn’t tell us anything except that she was in Arizona. I believe it is a photo of her. If you zoom in on the hair, you can see it looks just like her hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back