CA CA - Erika Padron Lango, 26, Delano, 9 October 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
here it is-
The couple’s four children are now in protective custody. They were initially placed in the custody of Erika Padron Lango’s mother, when Julio Lango was in jail for violating the restraining order.
http://www.ibtimes.com/erika-padron...nd-julio-langos-suv-california-womans-1424792

Thanks for clearing that up. Odd, didn't leave them with family.

Here's a map of where apt is:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=445+...=us&ei=yHZwUrWPLoOkigKI7IHQAQ&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA

Given the situation...I am reminded of Yessinia Suarez and her 2 children in Florida presumed dead, at the hand of a crazy husband...and domestic violence issues.
I am sure it is for her children's ultimate safety and I hope their location is being guarded carefully.

Given the situation...I am reminded of Yessinia Suarez and her 2 children in Florida presumed dead, at the hand of a crazy husband...and domestic violence issues.
I am sure it is for her children's ultimate safety and I hope their location is being guarded carefully.

I don't think he'd hurt children, but you never know. Another theory is taking off to Mexico with kids.

Question, do you think if we asked facebook page family could explain timeline. There isn't a whole lot on that happened that night as far as kids. A ton of stuff needs to be known as far of details.

I've seen some questions asked there and some other places, but there doesn't seem to be any responses to them. I don't know if LE is holding stuff back or family uncomfortable replying.

But hey, you can try....

i don't think LE has 'unnamed' him as POI , have they??

Hey B- Breeze- how is cell phone reception out in those parts that you are aware of? Pretty good or in & out??

I would think that reception there would be pretty good. Isn't it a relatively flat area? I mean no mountains etc?

ETA never mind, just saw someone already answered. I'm still catching up :)

Removed links from site. We don't allow donation solicitations here. You can refer to it generally as the site if there is value for the case but let's not link to the specifics.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/us/california-human-remains/

(CNN) -- Human remains have been found in two separate treatment plants in Los Angeles County, authorities said Monday.
An upper torso of a female, possibly Hispanic, was discovered in a waste treatment plant in Bassett.

I just saw this article. I know it's kinda far from where Erica went missing, but really only 3 hours away. I hope it's not her, but it is someone's loved one :(

So, if I'm understanding those maps correctly, her body could have been dumped in the aqueduct near Delano and wound up in LA a few days later?

Per video at my link above: torso found yesterday at Basset CA treatment plant in city of industry, head attached. Leg found Saturday at Carson ca treatment plant. This is sewer line, not drinking water. Per LE body could have been dumped into a manhole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

No - If she was put in the aqueduct, she would be found at the Teerink pumping plant. There are eight pumps there that pump the water to the Chrisman pumping plant, and then to the Edmonston pumping plant, which sends the water over the grapevine.

Screens are in place, no body can get through. At most, if in pieces, they would then be pumped through six story pumping units...(I worked for the State Water Project for 25 years).

No way through at least THREE pumping plants...(there are more plants going southward, Warren [Pyramid Lake] etc.)

nothing new on her missing FB, nothing new on Delano Life FB, nothing in MSM, or any of the other 'socila' forum site

Those children have got to be missing their mommy:(
I sure hope the male parental unit is kept from them, as I personally think he is involved...the circumstances seem a bit telling....

I'm from Visalia, it's about 30 minutes away and I have family in Delano. There is no new information whatsoever about this case. It frustrates me to no end. This is such a rural area too. So many places to dump a body. My heart breaks for her children and family.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Hello Tegan- welcome, although a sad event brings you here....
are there any areas known thru the local grapevine, that are considered dumping grounds , where one might go instead of taking stuff to the landfill?
Does you family know if that Deer Creek area up above Earlimont has any kind of reputation for , umm, illicit activities?
Where can Erika be??

Wow! Still nothing in this case?! The silence is scary :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Hello Tegan- welcome, although a sad event brings you here....
are there any areas known thru the local grapevine, that are considered dumping grounds , where one might go instead of taking stuff to the landfill?
Does you family know if that Deer Creek area up above Earlimont has any kind of reputation for , umm, illicit activities?
Where can Erika be??

Not a lot of murders or dumped bodies happen around here. But, the central valley has so much farm land and fields and there are so many places that could be good for that. I know that sounds awful, but it's true. Also, there has been absolutely no new information at all. It's very sad.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeLuvr_89