CA CA - Erika Padron Lango, 26, Delano, 9 October 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Erika, her kids and loved ones. Sadly I don't think this will have a good outcome at all. I just hope they will find her body.

very sad....I realize many there are praying for her, but I wish the people could come together and do more searching for her

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/..._type_map=["og.recommends"]&action_ref_map=[]

"A body was recovered Tuesday afternoon...east of Delano"

Praying it's not her, but Sheriff has released that it's been in the canal a while. Local CBS news reported it's female. :( Guess we'll wait and see.

Local CBS reporter says her family is on scene, but nothing confirmed - within the comments of the story on his facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/kriverakbak

Mars from the Delano Life page has told us (I live in Delano) when there's any news that the Guerreros are able to share he'll let us know; he's in contact with the family. I find it very worrisome that this body was found in the canal, given that is where Mr. John Holguin Espinoza's body/car was found...

Mars from the Delano Life page has told us (I live in Delano) when there's any news that the Guerreros are able to share he'll let us know; he's in contact with the family. I find it very worrisome that this body was found in the canal, given that is where Mr. John Holguin Espinoza's body/car was found...

Mario knows everything about everyone in that town so I'm sure he would be one of the first to know but he is in the hospital with his baby right now. Is he still in contact with the family?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

DELANO, CA -- A badly decomposing body was found Tuesday in a canal near Delano, and relatives of a missing woman gathered at the scene. A sheriff’s spokesman said it was not known if the body is that of Erika Lango, missing since Oct. 9.

Channel 17’s Leigh Paynter says workers found the body in the Friant-Kern Canal, just east of Delano, just before noon Tuesday. Investigators told Paynter the body appeared to have been in the water for “an extended period of time.”

The body was discovered in an unincorporated area patrolled by the sheriff’s department, but Delano city police detectives were there Tuesday afternoon. The disappearance of Lango, a 26-year-old mother of four, is being investigated by Delano Police.

A search and rescue crew was recovering the body at 3:30 p.m.

The area was searched by Delano detectives in October. Nothing was found then, but Paynter said the water level has dropped in the last three months.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...-17/d/news/local/story/lkVjyXPoG0m4I-zMzJEPMw

Mario knows everything about everyone in that town so I'm sure he would be one of the first to know but he is in the hospital with his baby right now. Is he still in contact with the family?

I assume Mars' wife and new baby have come home from the hospital, it's been several days, but he said that if the family lets him know either way and/or if there is news at 9:30 tomorrow morning, he will let us know. He's been very passionate and concerned about this case, so I know that he will find out and let everyone know either way. I am still hoping it is not her, but even if it isn't her, there's a woman who has been found dead in very bad circumstances in our community and it's very worrisome...

Annaleigh you live in Delano? Do you know James Rowley and Vickie Limos?

I don't know James Rowley at all, and I only know of Vickie Limos. I don't think I've ever met her.

I assume Mars' wife and new baby have come home from the hospital, it's been several days, but he said that if the family lets him know either way and/or if there is news at 9:30 tomorrow morning, he will let us know. He's been very passionate and concerned about this case, so I know that he will find out and let everyone know either way. I am still hoping it is not her, but even if it isn't her, there's a woman who has been found dead in very bad circumstances in our community and it's very worrisome...

Yes, they did bring the baby home but had to take him back in because he had a high fever. They're running tests to find out what's wrong. Yes, he is very nice and cares a lot for the community of Delano.

Was thinking of Erika yesterday. I hope she'll be brought home to her loved ones soon and justice will be served.

DELANO, CA -- A badly decomposing body was found Tuesday in a canal near Delano, and relatives of a missing woman gathered at the scene. A sheriff’s spokesman said it was not known if the body is that of Erika Lango, missing since Oct. 9.

Channel 17’s Leigh Paynter says workers found the body in the Friant-Kern Canal, just east of Delano, just before noon Tuesday. Investigators told Paynter the body appeared to have been in the water for “an extended period of time.”

The body was discovered in an unincorporated area patrolled by the sheriff’s department, but Delano city police detectives were there Tuesday afternoon. The disappearance of Lango, a 26-year-old mother of four, is being investigated by Delano Police.

A search and rescue crew was recovering the body at 3:30 p.m.

The area was searched by Delano detectives in October. Nothing was found then, but Paynter said the water level has dropped in the last three months.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...-17/d/news/local/story/lkVjyXPoG0m4I-zMzJEPMw

Praying this is not Ericka!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Yes, they did bring the baby home but had to take him back in because he had a high fever. They're running tests to find out what's wrong. Yes, he is very nice and cares a lot for the community of Delano.
s

Oh my, I hope the little guy will be ok. I'm grateful that Mars is still active with the page right now. The latest as of two hours ago from Mars is that they are working to identify the body.

I didn't see this with my own eyes, it was posted to the Delano Life page, but Channel 17 reported on the 5 PM news that there's nothing else coming from the Coroner's office tonight, but that they did ask the Guerrero family for dental records.

I never swear, but darn it!!!!! I was really hoping against hope that this wasn't Erika and that she just took off for some quiet time. RIP Erika, I hope that Julio rots in jail!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

My heart breaks for her family. I am lucky enough to have someone who would break his own arm before he'd let anything hurt me, much less hurt me himself. Every man woman and child deserves that. Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes. I cant imagine what that kind of fear and hurt is like. It devastates me that the system is failing DV victims. The way it is they are essentially trapped until they go to extreme lengths to protect their own safety. Something needs to change.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china
Back