GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of evidence.A two Hr. drive,spending the whole day out in the desert (ay least that is what EC thought) I wonder what convenience store video footage they are going to show up in buying gas,food,something to drink,bathroom.

If premeditated (as I believe this was) I doubt CL took Erin anywhere else after picking her up at her car but straight to the mine. I would be very surprised (pleasantly, too!) if there was video footage of them together that morning elsewhere.

BBM In my case, I'm so tough on Nichole because of her comments to IM.

If I thought my husband was having an affair with the woman next door, I would be an evil *****, too. No doubt about it. But, if I thought he killed her? I would be physically ill and demanding to know if he did it. And as soon as I knew he did it, I would be GONE. In fact, if he denied it but I really thought he did it, I would still be gone. I mean, really, it is pretty huge for a wife to think her husband killed somebody. Once you've gone down that road, it's pretty much a one-way street and you should sleep elsewhere, for the child's sake as well as your own. Who would want their child living in that tension? You know the poor baby has figured out a lot more than anyone would expect. What I would not do is harp at him for how stupid he was for not being able to keep his story straight and bragging that LE didn't get anything from me.

Those are not the comments of someone who is horrified and hurt by her husband's affair. Not the comments of someone who is sort of shell-shocked by the whole situation and wondering in the back of her mind if her husband might have done away with Erin. It's not even the behavior of someone who is angry at the situation but still believes her husband would never murder a woman in cold blood. That is the strident verbal harping of someone who is royally pissed off that her husband has made such a mess. And that is why I'm so tough on Nichole.

Agreed. Her stand-by-your-man attitude is much more like that of Diane Zamora, who wanted her rival killed.

BBM

Neither can I...which is why I believe she hung up on the interviewer when he asked her that question. :gaah:

She was trying REALLY hard to convince him that the police twisted everything she said yet was contradicting herself at every turn (she stated that NL never spoke to her about CL's involvement or lack of involvement in EC's disappearance yet a few minutes later is claiming the alibi comment was about the two of them speaking about how if he had been with his friends that morning as planned that none of this would be occurring.)

She was LAUGHING even at how the police twisted her words. Personally, I would have a hard time finding the humor in a young acquaintances disappearance and presumed murder after LE showed up on my property with search warrants....but that's just me. :maddening:

What I find so truly ridiculous is people not knowing when to talk and who to talk to. Anything on "audio/video" can be brought to the attention of LE and court system.
IM has a search warrant served on her property and is questioned by LE.........then she does "face time" on MSM? :facepalm:

My first thought, under those circumstances, would be keep my mouth shut. Give LE truthful answers to their questions, and then shut up and fade away. You don't "back pedal" on MSM, you "revise" your statement to LE with LE.
Who knows what else IM said to MSM in the "uncut/unedited" conversations she had with reporters?
No doubt the prosecution is going to be looking at her and her statements.

"The lady doth protest too much."

I'm not sure if this is accurate information but it appears that CL is scheduled to be released from Anchorage Jail and transferred to Rancho Cucamonga's West Valley Detention Center today (Sunday, August 24th) according to this document: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...d=2001&agency=1&id=680050&searchType=offender

View attachment 57479

Thank you for this, however, I don't see where he's being transferred to West Valley. As of late, for some reason most people that are arrested in the high deserts are being taken to Adelanto, not West Valley.

From things I have read on FB, I don't think either CL or NL were at all likely to be named Parents of the Year. But again those are just rumors.

What supports rumors like that for me is the video of CL at the ranch with the children on ponies. He was riling up the ponies so they would buck and throw the children off. It was dangerous and mean. MOO

The only info in MSM on NL's alibi for Saturday is the audio interview with IM (linked a few pages back and to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt, IMO) when she states that NL was home with her child.

That being said, personally, I don't think it is out of reason to believe that, if NL had nothing to do with EC's death, she would still stick by her husband's side. She is young, they have been together her entire adult life, and through her high school years, as well, they have a child together, they had plans for their future together, some rumors have circulated that she isn't very close with her family, she doesn't have a career or the ability to support herself and her daughter on her own immediately, and her husband, more than likely (if she hasn't been involved in the death or coverup) is lying to her and swearing up and down that he had nothing to do with Erin's murder. If not involved, she probably wants to believe with her entire being that her husband wasn't capable of such a thing and would probably even gloss over inconsistencies in order to hold onto everything she is surely going to lose in the coming months. It definitely wouldn't be the first time in history that a woman lived in denial of her husband's actions so as to not have to give up the life that she has grown accustomed to.

I know a lot of people think otherwise but, MOO, in the video of her at the court chewing gum I see a young woman who is in shock and scared, trying to hold it together. I didn't see indignation or a cunning manipulator. MOO.

I agree with you. Look how tightly her hands are clasped.

Thank you for this, however, I don't see where he's being transferred to West Valley.

MSM reported three days ago, Lee will be extradited in the next few days, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. Once he arrives in California, Lee will most likely be booked at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga.

Link: http://www.kmir.com/story/26342281/exclusive-interview-with-lees-attorney-in-erin-corwin-case

His attorney stated the following two days ago in MSM: "I won't know until he's actually in the jurisdiction," Chino-based attorney David Kaloyanides said in a Friday interview with The Desert Sun.

"It's all for security purposes they don't tell anyone," Kaloyanides added. "I was speaking with the (district attorney) down here and he said he wouldn't even know until he's actually here."

link: http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2014/08/22/christopher-lee-erin-corwin/14467821/

Unless his final destination was changed and not reported in MSM, I assume that is still where they are planning on transferring him.

MSM reported three days ago, Lee will be extradited in the next few days, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. Once he arrives in California, Lee will most likely be booked at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga.

Link: http://www.kmir.com/story/26342281/exclusive-interview-with-lees-attorney-in-erin-corwin-case

His attorney stated the following two days ago in MSM: "I won't know until he's actually in the jurisdiction," Chino-based attorney David Kaloyanides said in a Friday interview with The Desert Sun.

"It's all for security purposes they don't tell anyone," Kaloyanides added. "I was speaking with the (district attorney) down here and he said he wouldn't even know until he's actually here."

link: http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2014/08/22/christopher-lee-erin-corwin/14467821/

Unless his final destination was changed and not reported in MSM, I assume that is still where they are planning on transferring him.

Just putting it out there, I think the second link was more about when he gets to San Bernardino, and not where he's going once he gets there. JMO

I agree with you. Look how tightly her hands are clasped.

Can someone please (re)post the link of NL in court popping her gum, clasping her hands, etc?
She's very high on my POI list, as well as Horse Ranch woman.
I would like to see the clip.

Thanks in advance.
OPINION ONLY.

Just putting it out there, I think the second link was more about when he gets to San Bernardino, and not where he's going once he gets there. JMO

Correct. I linked the second article because it supports the first in that his attorney is waiting for him to arrive back in CA, as well, and not to be transferred somewhere else in Alaska, for exampe. (And, if the information of his release from Anchorage jail is correct online it's pretty funny that we can see when he is being moved.)

What supports rumors like that for me is the video of CL at the ranch with the children on ponies. He was riling up the ponies so they would buck and throw the children off. It was dangerous and mean. MOO

I, too, thought the actions of ALL adults involved in this video taped game were questionable for a group of people supposed to have a higher level of care and respect for equine. The children could have very easily been injured and the pony was very clearly agitated. If that is a rescue animal it made my stomach turn watching the video and how CL treated it. Hope the person who ends up with that pony doesn't plan on putting children on it since it has been clearly encouraged to throw them off for the amusement of others. And I'm pretty sure it was IM I could hear encouraging him on and instructing him in the background of the video. SMH!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-snap-murder-19-year-old-family-together.html

Can someone please (re)post the link of NL in court popping her gum, clasping her hands, etc?
She's very high on my POI list, as well as Horse Ranch woman.
I would like to see the clip.

Thanks in advance.
OPINION ONLY.

I am looking for it. I do not think NL is innocent in this either. I just see a highly stressed person in the video.

I some how missed the horse video. Can someone repost it?

I, too, thought the actions of ALL adults involved in this video taped game were questionable for a group of people supposed to have a higher level of care and respect for equine. The children could have very easily been injured and the pony was very clearly agitated. If that is a rescue animal it made my stomach turn watching the video and how CL treated it. Hope the person who ends up with that pony doesn't plan on putting children on it since it has been clearly encouraged to throw them off for the amusement of others. And I'm pretty sure it was IM I could hear encouraging him on and instructing him in the background of the video. SMH!
Think he'll try to justify it as "rodeo training"?

I'm glad others saw the video in the same way that I did. Nothing about it made sense.

I received the following email from the VineLink site (I signed up for email updates on CL's activity while in Anchorage Jail) at approximately 12:30pm PST:

IMG_1955-1.PNG

I wouldn't be surprised if later on this evening he shows up in a SB County Inmate Seach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb