GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone believe that Nicole was present during the murder? If so, how do you think it all played out?

Ummm why would CL be worried about his wife finding out abt pregnancy if he doesn't have a wife??? Help an ole lady out pkease

Scroll and Roll Mama, scroll ~n~ roll : )

From what I am reading, has to be eight weeks along...for DNA test. I think in this case, if the pregnancy is verified, Erin's friend will be the best witness in telling jury that Erin told him about it, and they were going to "celebrate" yet he was afraid his wife would find out...whatever is in those texts will be important, Imo. Of course the defense will downplay the texts but Imo, they are crucial and the jury is likely to think so as well. After all...she was found out in the desert, where he apparently took for a special day of "hunting".

I think if they can determine how far along she was, I think they'd look at JC's work schedule and when he was sent away. He was leaving for weeks and even a month at a time, according to several msm reports I've read. For instance, if she was 5 weeks at death and JC was gone for a three week period when she would have needed to conceive... It's not his. Of course that's assuming they can tell how far along she was and this is just my opinion.

Again, all he has to do is say "this is my wife and daughter" we want to live on base. She's changed her name, out of state. Who would question it? Where does it say 'copy of marriage contract required'?

The military requires documentation for EVERYTHING and will not take anybody's word for these matters. This is common knowledge with the United States Military. I'm not sure if you live in the U.S. but for those of us that live here and are currently connected or have been connected to the military we just know that's how it is.

In addition, I have personal first-hand knowledge as my son was REQUIRED to show a copy of his marriage license in order to live in base housing with his new wife. Other posters have stated this as well and I've also provided a link where you can read what it says about it. If you don't believe me or the other posters, feel free to do your own research on the matter. I am very confident they are legally married.

In Alaska, marriage licenses are not public record. Only the marriage application is public. In NL's case, she also had to submit a parental consent form because she was a minor at the time they filed a marriage application in Dec 2008. These records do not prove they actually got married but I have not found any evidence they did not.

marriage_application.jpg
marriage_consent_form.jpg

duh, me...somehow I got stuck on the other thread and couldn't understand why no one was posting...
But am finally caught up....a lot happened

Watching the court hearing.......i agree, what's up with the "gel/wet" head? Not a good look for the monster

His attorney is gonna be real shocked once he gets some documents from the DA (jmo).....hope it leads to him telling his "not so bright" client to take a LWOP deal.

And, finally.....the interview with Jon.....so, so heartbreaking. It is so nice to see such a young man with SO much class. I would be proud to call him my son. Prayers to Jon and those that love Erin.

Thanks to everyone for all the links to articles!

In Alaska, marriage licenses are not public record. Only the marriage application is public. In NL's case, she also had to submit a parental consent form because she was a minor at the time they filed a marriage application in Dec 2008. These records do not prove they actually got married but I have not found any evidence they did not.

View attachment 57654
View attachment 57655

The proof is in the fact that she lived on base in US military government housing as noted by the Jasmine Drive address SEARCH WARRANTS FROM LE.

2006! That doesn't jive with the marriage application. :confused:

We already went through this. They were high school sweethearts. We assume that is when they started dating/began their relationship. Lot's of young people do this on their facebook pages.

can someone help those that don't have FB? Paraphrase?

tia

On FB there is a "relationship" spot and she says that she's been married since October 20, 2006

This is something put on the FB page by the owner of the page. That date could very well be their first date or any other important date, too. My niece had "married" on her FB page for the longest time while she was just bf/gf with the idiot.

CL had a Jeep and weapons.........perfect stuff for going out in the "boonies" to explore, hunt, target shoot, and with his interest in horses, being out away from "civilization" seems to be his mind set. Doesn't hit me as a "city boy" who rather spend his time at the bars or local parties.

ITA. I think he had personal knowledge of the area and the mines in that area and had been there before, possibly numerous times. A lot of jeep and off road vehicle enthusiasts and those who like to shoot frequent the area around those mines. There are several concrete slabs in the area and other abandoned remnants of the mining communities in that area that people use as makeshift camping facilities on their adventures into that area. The area is remote but known by many in those circles.

can someone help those that don't have FB? Paraphrase?

tia

Oops, sorry! Of course. It simply is NL's Facebook page where her relationship status states she's been married since October 20, 2006; which isn't the same as the date on the marriage application, which is December 29, 2008. Mind you, that is only a marriage application and not an actual license. But it's two years beyond the date she claims they were married.

We already went through this. They were high school sweethearts. We assume that is when they started dating/began their relationship. Lot's of young people do this on their facebook pages.

Yep! My niece did this for her idiot of a bf!

Thanks Knox. Guess I missed that.

Sorry, double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member