GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching "48 Hours: A Family Torn Apart". What is it with California, Horses, and Murder? They saw the godfather and couldn't let it stop at that?, what?

Learning about Erin's passion for animals really breaks my heart. She had so much to look forward to and so much to give. It's so utterly senseless. All murders are but preying on a young, naïve, pregnant girl is just the worst of the worst. I didn't even know her yet her hauntingly beautiful smile and compassionate heart just shine through in the photos. I said I wouldn't get involved in another case but here I am. And, like all of you, I'm going to see it through till there is Justice for Erin and her little one.

Just finished watching "48 Hours: A Family Torn Apart". What is it with California, Horses, and Murder? They saw the godfather and couldn't let it stop at that?, what?

Unfortunately murder happens everywhere - not just California.

IM is cold IMO, I mean who says, haven't heard anything from family, they haven't been out to see E's horse (not exact words but close enough).

Seriously, they have a loved one missing and IM is talking about the horse having visitors. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why didn't IM try to contact Jon or family members? order food, SOMETHING!!! She knew Erin from Oct to June. No excuse in my book. And if she had I am pretty sure she would have told us in the interviews...

Better stop, don't want a time out..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am with you Meemaw. I found an interview she did 3 weeks after Erin went missing. I honestly had to get off the computer because I was so infuriated that I knew I would have gotten a timeout for sure if I had posted after hearing it. :mad: I don't think she cares about people or horses. Only MONEY and getting rid of the horses that she SO DEARLY RESCUES. She definitely has a heart as cold as winter time in Alaska.

This interview is kind of hard to hear at the first, it sounds like the wind was strong that day. But I listened to it 5 times, with my speakers as loud as they would go. She says that Erin adopted the horse...but said in MAY Erin told her that she couldn't take the horse on base. The reporter asked something like what if she isn't found.......IM says that after 30 days, it's called ABANDONMENT.... and unfortunately that's how some people use the legal system:furious:

When you go to this article, it's not the first video. Scroll down until you see another video (about in the middle) of IM with a horse. :mad:
I want to say more, but I have to calm myself down again :banghead:
I need a break

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...over-christopher-lee-arrested-freed/12978927/

I am with you Meemaw. I found an interview she did 3 weeks after Erin went missing. I honestly had to get off the computer because I was so infuriated that I knew I would have gotten a timeout for sure if I had posted after hearing it. :mad: I don't think she cares about people or horses. Only MONEY and getting rid of the horses that she SO DEARLY RESCUES. She definitely has a heart as cold as winter time in Alaska.

This interview is kind of hard to hear at the first, it sounds like the wind was strong that day. But I listened to it 5 times, with my speakers as loud as they would go. She says that Erin adopted the horse...but said in MAY Erin told her that she couldn't take the horse on base. The reporter asked something like what if she isn't found.......IM says that after 30 days, it's called ABANDONMENT.... and unfortunately that's how some people use the legal system:furious:

When you go to this article, it's not the first video. Scroll down until you see another video (about in the middle) of IM with a horse. :mad:
I need a break

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...over-christopher-lee-arrested-freed/12978927/

Even if she does like horses I bet the horses don't like her!

She's the kind of woman that can make an innocent person look guilty! Every time she speaks something strange and convoluted comes out. :scared:

Even if she does like horses I bet the horses don't like her!

She's the kind of woman that can make an innocent person look guilty! Every time she speaks something strange and convoluted comes out. :scared:

She even said That Erin was very good with Cassy,... "I am NOT so good"

Beautifully stated. I second this.

Rest in Peace sweet beautiful Erin. You will always be forever young. May the compassionate strength of prayers and love hold your family and all who loved you together, through these dimmed days of grief and uncertainty ... May you comfort one another and find peace. We here at WS's offer your family a group hug :grouphug: and a promise that will be here for you, as you travel down the long road ahead. You will not walk alone :heartbeat:

IMO Isabelle Megli LOVED the Lee's because they adopted 2 horses and took them back to Alaska. She even referred to them as upstanding citizens, in another interview. :gah: But since Erin could not take her horse on base, and then back to Tn., Isabelle had absolutely no use for her. NONE once the MONEY for the feed/support stopped.

Never mind that this teenager was still missing at this time of the above interview. OR that CL, the upstanding citizen that he is in IM's warped mind was the prime suspect. Or that LE had already searched CL's apt., jeep and Uhaul and even HER own ranch. None of that seems to have phased her woman ??? Are you kidding me :confused:

What kind of a person does what CL did, goes home like nothing has happened...Then moves his family back to Alaska and takes 2 horses? A sociopath that has no conscience :jail: IMO ~ jail is too good for him. Take him up to the mines and...you all know. I can't even type the words of what he did to Erin. It makes me literally sick to my stomach. I get all panicky just thinking about it.

In every interview it seems that IM has a real problem with Erin because she had to relinquish the horse. She seems to bring it up each time, and there is a certain tone in her voice that comes off as Erin did her wrong. She appears to be the type of person who is all about "what can you do for ME?" Perhaps why she got along so well with the Lees.

In every interview it seems that IM has a real problem with Erin because she had to relinquish the horse. She seems to bring it up each time, and there is a certain tone in her voice that comes off as Erin did her wrong. She appears to be the type of person who is all about "what can you do for ME?" Perhaps why she got along so well with the Lees.

Exactly

I need a break

Is IM insinuating that Erin abandoned the horse and abused the legal system? I don't have a good feeling about that woman. :sick:

I don't have a great feeling either, but I don't think that is what she meant. I think she meant that because of of the legal system, she would have to consider the horse "abandoned" (legally) after 30 days. I don't think she meant Erin was abusing the legal system.

However, it was still weird to say considering Erin had already supposedly relinquished her horse.

Is IM insinuating that Erin abandoned the horse and abused the legal system? I don't have a good feeling about that woman. :sick:

NL has been busy. I get a very strong sense that she is following WS...

ETA: I find it incredibly off-putting that in just one day her husband and the father of her child will go in front of the courts for a horrifying murder, and she is busy pinning humorous posts. It just doesn't compute.

http://www.pinterest.com/nmazing/pins/

NL has been busy. I get a very strong sense that she is following WS...

ETA: I find it incredibly off-putting that in just one day her husband and the father of her child will go in front of the courts for a horrifying murder, and she is busy pinning humorous posts. It just doesn't compute.
http://www.pinterest.com/nmazing/pins/

I just don't understand this. I am assuming that Nicole is innocent here. Her husband is accused of MURDER and she finds it in her to post superficial (with the odd God quote here and there) quotes and messages. I don't know how people like her are able to go about everyday life posting about recipes and cats in such a grave situation. Perhaps it is her way of coping or maybe it is the nature of social media. I just don't get it though.

I don't have a great feeling either, but I don't think that is what she meant. I think she meant that because of of the legal system, she would have to consider the horse "abandoned" (legally) after 30 days. I don't think she meant Erin was abusing the legal system.

However, it was still weird to say considering Erin had already supposedly relinquished her horse.

Just posting off this: As far as I know, and current laws might be different now, but if you become 30 days in the arrears for "boarding" (using that very broadly), the facility can auction your horse off for boarding fees, but you need to give legal notice. (Return Receipt letter, or newspaper notice).

What I'd like to know is if IM called any of the emergency contacts that were listed in any type of "contract" that IM would HAVE to have on file, to see if any of EC's family was interested in the horse.

IM just rubs me the wrong way. Any type of horse community, whether it be a stable, riding group, weekly horse event, or town, always comes together when one of their "own" faces challenges. They'll have "fund raisers": team roping, BBQ's, dinners,.......
IM is all about the money.

Do we even know, for sure, what the actual status was of Erin's horse before she disappeared? Pregnant or not, most peeps give their horses up as a last resort.

I agree. IMO, the interviews she did were only for her personal publicity, her wanting to be the center of attention, because it was NOT GOOD publicity for the ranch. It's shed a more negative light on that place than anything.

I just don't understand this. I am assuming that Nicole is innocent here. Her husband is accused of MURDER and she finds it in her to post superficial (with the odd God quote here and there) quotes and messages. I don't know how people like her are able to go about everyday life posting about recipes and cats in such a grave situation. Perhaps it is her way of coping or maybe it is the nature of social media. I just don't get it though.

There's this amazing thing that people get when they or their loved ones are incarcerated: It's called "Finding Religion".

Lord help me if people ever start to look deeply into my Pinterest boards. Ha! They'd think I was an overweight chef with a beautiful home, crafty talent, chance to travel the world, and very sophisticated children.

I'm sorry that I don't know how to link old posts; so I will just have to quote them. Here is a partial quote from Truthbeknown from September 6th. I've respectfully snipped it for focus.

"I can confirm that Erin […] Worked for TSC for almost 2.5 years. She loved her customers and they loved her. She was shy.”

Exactly how long Erin worked at the specific TSC in California, has been questioned. But she was employed there for a short period.

According to the assistant manager, Darin Sanden, Erin was employed at the one in CA from January to March, and left for personal reasons. That can be found here: http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/20/erin-corwin-chronicle-facebook/12905463/

However, according to a post by Truthbeknown on September 12,

"Erin quite [sic] at tractor supply in Feb before the grand opening."

I feel we can safely say that Erin did work for Tractor Supply there in CA for at least a very short while. And I highly suspect IM knew that. MOO.
I never said she did not work for the tractor supply in CA.I think I was pretty clear that she did in my original post,What I did say was I can understand how IM might have been mistaken on whether she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408