GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got caught up. Thanks everyone. My thanks button is random again. Grrrrrrr

I remember all the drama early on with AM. That's a small portion of the evidence being presented. The text messages between Erin and her friend speak volumes. Erin at 19 was young and gullible. Chris's DNA on the Sprite bottle and T shirt link him to her murder and body disposal.

Chris placed himself near the area Erin was found. Coyote hunting in the middle of a hot summer day, please?!!! This coming from a person claiming to be the great Alaskan Hunter? A friend further provided pictures of the area he and Chris visited. Based on this information, search and rescue mapped out mines in the area and searched them one by one. Such dedication on their part.

There will be a conviction in this case. LE and the DA's Office have done a good job building this case.

BBM. I could not agree more. The text messages definitely do tend to lay out all that is needed to place CL there at the right time, and even gives some discussion as to how far they were headed that morning.

Better than any reporter's coverage so far :)

From the link I think this is very important evidence.

The first witness of the day was Douglas Billings. I would say this man knows caves and mines in the the vast desert near Joshua Tree National Park and Twentynine Palms like a mother knows the freckles on her child's face - and with that much affection. He's been exploring the area since he was a kid, and he's now 53.

Billings was able to use photographs taken on June 22, 2014 by a civilian friend of the defendant to zero in on the mine where searchers ultimately found Erin Corwin's body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So not until 1pm for us on EST

Q8dSqn0v_bigger.jpeg
Joe Nelson ‏@SBcountyNow [video=twitter;786605549987045378]https://twitter.com/SBcountyNow/status/786605549987045378[/video] Murder trial of Christopher Brandon Lee resumes today at 10 am. #ErinCorwin

The first witness of the day was Douglas Billings. I would say this man knows caves and mines in the the vast desert near Joshua Tree National Park and Twentynine Palms like a mother knows the freckles on her child's face - and with that much affection. He's been exploring the area since he was a kid, and he's now 53.

Billings was able to use photographs taken on June 22, 2014 by a civilian friend of the defendant to zero in on the mine where searchers ultimately found Erin Corwin's body.

It will be interesting to see who his friend on June 22nd was. I'm surprised I don't know that already as that must have been said to get it in evidence?

I think this was the member who talked about the search and rescue efforts? IMO, his mapping effort was key in finding Erin. CL thought he was so smart, and she would never be found. I've said this many times, but I'll say it again. SBSO, the Search & Rescue Team, and the DA's Office put forth so much effort in this case.

Joe Nelson twitter

Sheriff's Deputy Danny Millan now on witness stand. He took missing report on #ErinCorwin on June 29, 2014.

Joe Wilson

Millan said he interviewed Corwin's neighbors, including defendant Chris Lee, who said he didn't know #ErinCorwin nor spoke to her much.

Headed out to lunch, be back in a bit. Thank you for posting MeeMaw.

Joe Wilson

Millan and his training officer interviewed Lee extensively about his relationship with the Corwins and rwith #ErinCorwin

Millan said he searched Lee's Jeep. It looked like it had gone through heavy terrain - was muddy and scratched. No propane tank. #ErinCorwin

Sheriff's Cpl. Cathy Tabor now on witness stand. She was Millan's training officer in 2014. #ErinCorwin

Looooong lunch?????????????????????????

Thank you for posting this. I remember hearing about a potato gun early on. Was there any significance to the potato gun?

They used the potato gun as an excuse to arrest and question him....

Well the tweets I am posting are done by Joe Nelson not Joe Wilson

So sorry, can't go back and edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads