GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This episode made me cry like no other. I followed Erin's disappearance but lost track of the trial. So grateful that the jury saw through CL's lies, and I hope to one day say the same about NL.

I am in awe of the men who recovered Erin, and so touched by Cave Doug for his dedication. And that garden! Thank God for reminders of wonderful people like these.

PS: I had not realized until now that Erin's mom is posting here. I know there are no words, but I send you and yours love, TBK, and to Jon also. I will never forget Erin.

The Dateline show is available On Demand for those that missed it.
I just watched it, and it was very well done IMO.

And, OMG.....Erin's Mom is just lovely. I feel so bad for her.

This episode made me cry like no other. I followed Erin's disappearance but lost track of the trial. So grateful that the jury saw through CL's lies, and I hope to one day say the same about NL.

I am in awe of the men who recovered Erin, and so touched by Cave Doug for his dedication. And that garden! Thank God for reminders of wonderful people like these.

PS: I had not realized until now that Erin's mom is posting here. I know there are no words, but I send you and yours love, TBK, and to Jon also. I will never forget Erin.

I had not realized it either until last week when it was posted.

I think this program...it was the most well done media peice I have ever seen for a case I have followed.

Lore.... her inner beauty, and peace, and will, just astounded me. I wish I knew her personally.

The connection with her when she was speaking on camera was such I have never had before in any trial recap I have followed.

And I was so surprised to learn so many personal things that I had not known on these threads before .. More new info on the case and aftermath that was new.

The Producers did a fabulous job in respecting and memorializing. I was a blubbering mess watching how Lore and Cave Doug dedicated the desert Garden.

I so much want to hug Lore...and perhaps share some of her love and inner peace that she has found.

I don't recall that I have ever seen a video of her before, but oh my gosh I was so impressed with her. I am so glad god saw fit that Erin had her in her life and Lore was there to bring her into the family.

:heartbeat:

And I do appreciate that she is supporting Jon and keeping in contact. I worry so much about him, but I think that Lore understands... He has an unfinished relationship which was in an upheaval at/after the she passed..and that is such a difficult thing to deal with.

My future hope is that Lore and John will continue their relationship forever.

Rest gently with the angels, sweet Erin, and may peace be upon your beloved ones.

[video=youtube;Sjx9Wf-BuyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx9Wf-BuyQ[/video]

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Truth, were you aware this could be a possibility?

Truth, were you aware this could be a possibility?

We knew his attorney filed his appeal the day of the sentencing hearing. We did not know when it would get to the appeals court. We are praying the appeals court will see through Chris's lies. Then we will be done. If they do charge Nichole with being part of this, then we maybe walking this walk again with her.

The Appeals Court will never set aside his conviction! Truth, do you believe Nichole will be charged?

The Appeals Court will never set aside his conviction! Truth, do you believe Nichole will be charged?

If/When they have enough evidence they will charge her.

I really have no idea what she would be charged with.

If she's never charged with anything due to lack of evidence will you be OK with that? I know it's out of your hands but many of us feel that Nichole was complicit in some capacity and would like to see her held accountable.

I also just recently realized that you're Erin's loving mom. Lore, you truly are a one of a kind human being. It's been my honor and privilege getting to know you, Erin and the other family who have contributed here. Thank you.

She needs be charged with assessory! Or the least interference of criminal investigationn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If she's never charged with anything due to lack of evidence will you be OK with that? I know it's out of your hands but many of us feel that Nichole was complicit in some capacity and would like to see her held accountable.

I also just recently realized that you're Erin's loving mom. Lore, you truly are a one of a kind human being. It's been my honor and privilege getting to know you, Erin and the other family who have contributed here. Thank you.

If she is never charged due to lack of evidence then it wasn't meant to be. Like with Chris I am not going to bitter or angry towards Nichole. It won't hurt her at all for me to harbor that. It would just destroy me. I am not giving that to her. I have no doubt she will be arrested if at all possible. I am not going to waste my time dwelling on it in the mean time. Right now I am going to enjoy the lack of hearings every 4 to 6 weeks and work on moving forward towards figuring out life without Erin in it.

Thank you for your kind words. In the beginning and through this whole experience I prayed that God would shine through this tragedy. That He would help me to see the good that will come through what we have been and continue to walk through. I have seen good. I have seen where God has touched so many lives through Erin and He continues to do so. We all go through tough times. How we respond to it makes a huge difference in how we get through it.

If she is never charged due to lack of evidence then it wasn't meant to be. Like with Chris I am not going to bitter or angry towards Nichole. It won't hurt her at all for me to harbor that. It would just destroy me. I am not giving that to her. I have no doubt she will be arrested if at all possible. I am not going to waste my time dwelling on it in the mean time. Right now I am going to enjoy the lack of hearings every 4 to 6 weeks and work on moving forward towards figuring out life without Erin in it.

Thank you for your kind words. In the beginning and through this whole experience I prayed that God would shine through this tragedy. That He would help me to see the good that will come through what we have been and continue to walk through. I have seen good. I have seen where God has touched so many lives through Erin and He continues to do so. We all go through tough times. How we respond to it makes a huge difference in how we get through it.

Truth, I have utmost respect for you. God bless.

You are an amazing mom. I think you and Erin were blessed to have each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back