GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin is/was legally an adult. Soldiers dying for their country at that same age although numerically teenagers, would certainly consider themselves men in every sense of the word - as would I. My own mother had me by that age and was managing her own household. Erin could have been enjoying her youth "unencumbered" as you say, but saying she should have been is going a bit far. In researching my family tree, 19 year olds were often well-established in their households, with multiple children. I find it puzzling that, today, people are so quick to consider a 19 year old as more or less a child.

Don't get me wrong. I certainly hope she is found and, if her death was not accidental, I fervently hope the killer is brought to justice. I just think we should pay Erin the respect of considering her as the adult she was.
Agree to disagree. I have been working with 20-somethings for years and see the difference between generations. In my parents' day, mothers were young, but the life expectancy was shorter than it is today. At 19, I was in university and having the time of my life, so I made the comment from MY point of view.

Erin is legally an adult, but does not have the life experiences under her belt. The chances of younger couples having long successful marriages are not that high. Plus, the very fact she was seeing someone else -- if that's true -- tells me she may have been disillusioned with marriage and relationships.

I hope nothing bad happened to her, too, and I was basing my opinion on maturity not necessarily age. Period.

Erin's family is quiet today. I have not seen any new updates on the Locate Erin page.

There is some information that I have not seen before and it is in the comments to this article, made by Erin's sister.
The post is July 9th at 10:59PM. (Now I am Mountain Daylight Time, so I don't know if that time (MDT) is reflected in that post. I know the heading to the article is reflected as Mountain Time for me.... maybe it is reflected as different times depending on where you live.
Anyway.....Please read that comment. The information is revealing. By the way there are 140 comments to that article, so you will need to search for it. The sister comments several times, but it is this particular comment that reveals information. The initials are JC.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/25971456/timeline-emerges-in-marine-wifes-mysterious-disappearance
IMOO.

There is some information that I have not seen before and it is in the comments to this article, made by Erin's sister.
The post is July 9th at 10:59PM. (Now I am Mountain Daylight Time, so I don't know if that time (MDT) is reflected in that post. I know the heading to the article is reflected as Mountain Time for me.... maybe it is reflected as different times depending on where you live.
Anyway.....Please read that comment. The information is revealing. By the way there are 140 comments to that article, so you will need to search for it. The sister comments several times, but it is this particular comment that reveals information. The initials are JC.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/25971456/timeline-emerges-in-marine-wifes-mysterious-disappearance
IMOO.

Super crazy. She isn't doing anyone any favors.

TL that is a bizarre statement to make. Smacks of DV. But then she is defending the husband out of her same mouth. Strange.

I have even more questions now since reading that comment.
I am perplexed and flummoxed! Confuzzled!

Some of my questions are:
Who saw Erin leave at 7am Saturday?
Did Erin's husband have to work on Saturday?
If so, did he leave before Erin?
Did they leave at the same time?
Did he leave after Erin?
Erin was "supposed" to be back by 4pm.
How did he know she wasn't back home?
Was he home at 4pm?
Was he working that evening?
What kind of pets do they have?
IMOO.

Once again, I can't see any comments! Ugh!

IMOO.

I don't see what ya'll are seeing. The only comment by JC that I can find that ends in :59 (I do think I have to correct for time zone here, on my computer it shows up at July 10, 12:59 a.m.) is about how her pets weren't taken care of that day. Am I missing something? Thanks -

I have even more questions now since reading that comment.
I am perplexed and flummoxed! Confuzzled!
I don't see any comments on that article. It's the CBS8 one about the timeline? Maybe I'll try a different browser, because I'm flummoxed.

Edited: browser issue. I can see them in a different browser. Searching for the comment in question now.

I don't see what ya'll are seeing. The only comment by JC that I can find that ends in :59 (I do think I have to correct for time zone here, on my computer it shows up at July 10, 12:59 a.m.) is about how her pets weren't taken care of that day. Am I missing something? Thanks -

That "Evening", you mean.
IMOO.

I'm not seeing the comment you all are discussing. Can someone please give us the gist here?

That "Evening", you mean.
IMOO.

It sounds to me like he came home in the evening, after having been in and out for the day, and realized that the pets hadn't been taken care of all day and that meant that for sure she hadn't been there, and also she hadn't planned to be out all that time or she would have made arrangements for their care. Is there another way to read that?

OK, I've read the comment and don't see any issues with it. Am I missing something?

It sounds to me like he came home in the evening, after having been in and out for the day, and realized that the pets hadn't been taken care of all day and that meant that for sure she hadn't been there, and also she hadn't planned to be out all that time or she would have made arrangements for their care. Is there another way to read that?

Well, he knew that she would be gone from 7am until 4pm.
When did he come home?
The sister said the pets were not cared for in the evening, and that she didn't arrange for someone to watch them.
Wouldn't he watch them if he was home in the evening?
IMOO.

I'm not seeing the comment you all are discussing. Can someone please give us the gist here?
I had to change browsers to see the comments in the article. I was on chrome and had to switch to internet explorer, but once I switched, the comments showed up under the article linked above. Hope that helps!

Well, he knew that she would be gone from 7am until 4pm.
When did he come home?
The sister said the pets were not cared for in the evening, and that she didn't arrange for someone to watch them.
Wouldn't he watch them if he was home in the evening?
IMOO.

Well, first, I don't know what "care" we're talking about here. We have a dog and he has water and food all day and he drinks and eats when he wants to. It wouldn't be obvious to anyone whether anyone had "cared" for him that day. I don't know specifically what she has - for example, we also have a bearded dragon and if his light wasn't turned on all day I'd know my son hadn't been there. I'm not sure about the 7 - 4 p.m. I think the 4 p.m. might be sort of the last time she could reasonably return from a trip to Joshua tree -kind of a reasonable time frame in his mind. I don't see the "gotcha" in the sister's comments -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth