GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my "keen"observation - I got it from another poster who was the "keen" observer.

I never said she had bad teeth, but that was my inference. I got my teeth fixed and then did a personal experiment (I still do it for fun.) Try it. If you smile with your mouth closed at a passer-by, they will do the same. If you walk past a passer-by with your eyes averted, they will do the same. If you smile at a passer-by, with a full mouth/teeth smile, they will do the same. It is just amazing! I think it means that if you are open or closed to them, they will be reciprocating and be open or closed to you.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

Sorry for the OT All - The Law Of Reciprocity ... try it while driving, or out at a retail store, it really does work!!

Concerning the smiling with her mouth closed thing, I have a friend with some messed up teeth. She never ever ever smiles with her mouth open in photos. Even tho everyone who knows her knows what her teeth look like.

Not everyone is blessed with straight teeth and/or braces. So I don't really see how that is an issue....but a keen observation.

Some other people, like myself can't actually show their teeth when smiling. I simply don't have enough muscle tone in my lips to pull them back far enough to show my pearly-whites.

What is significant about this couple's smiling pictures though is that their smiles are always asymmetrical. His more often than hers. They are feigning happiness. Incongruent or unilateral facial expression is an indication that the emotion the person is trying to evince is not genuine. Every time you see him smiling one side of his mouth is jacked up sky high, the other is pulled outward as far as it can get.

070314_edge_missingwoman_640.jpg

Furthermore the lower edge of the eye is always pulled upward towards the pupil if a smile is genuine. That's conspicuously absent here. Things to ponder over....

YUCCA VALLEY, Calif. - Erin Corwin is not the only woman missing in the High Desert. Carla Reyes disappeared over a year ago from her home in Yucca Valley.

Now her family hopes the search for Erin will help shine light on other missing people in the area.

"I just knew something was wrong," said Crystal Sunday.

Sunday's mother, Carla Reyes was last seen driving away from her Yucca Valley home on Superbowl Sunday last year.

"I've searched, my car got almost a 100,000 miles on it. My family, we've all searched for her, we don't know where else to look and keep pushing everyday to get through the day but it's hard not to know where she is at," said Sunday.

http://www.kesq.com/news/search-for-erin-corwin-highlights-other-missing-person-cases/26891758

I think this is one of the sweetest young couples I have seen. They looked relaxed and very much in love.

New here. Hope I don't do anything wrong. :) I've read WS on and off for the past several months, when a story on the news catches my attention. This one did because I lived out not too far away from this area awhile ago. Also, because my sister is a military wife in SoCal.

I agree, Rose, the couple does look very sweet. Their families also seem very sweet.

I'm wondering if the place that the car was parked could have just been a place she may have met up with a friend and got in her/his car? If a friend lived off base, and wasn't in the military, it would make it easier to meet up this way. Is it an area where other cars park? Or, is it too out of the way for this to make sense?

New here. Hope I don't do anything wrong. :) I've read WS on and off for the past several months, when a story on the news catches my attention. This one did because I lived out not too far away from this area awhile ago. Also, because my sister is a military wife in SoCal.

I agree, Rose, the couple does look very sweet. Their families also seem very sweet.

I'm wondering if the place that the car was parked could have just been a place she may have met up with a friend and got in her/his car? If a friend lived off base, it would make it easier to meet up this way. Is it an area where other cars park? Or, is it too out of the way for this to make sense?

Welcome to WS!

:wagon:

Some other people, like myself can't actually show their teeth when smiling. I simply don't have enough muscle tone in my lips to pull them back far enough to show my pearly-whites.

What is significant about this couple's smiling pictures though is that their smiles are always asymmetrical. His more often than hers. They are feigning happiness. Incongruent or unilateral facial expression is an indication that the emotion the person is trying to evince is not genuine. Every time you see him smiling one side of his mouth is jacked up sky high, the other is pulled outward as far as it can get.

View attachment 54640

Furthermore the lower edge of the eye is always pulled upward towards the pupil if a smile is genuine. That's conspicuously absent here. Things to ponder over....

Do you remember how stupid prom photographers were when they were trying to make people smile? I do. They were probably thinking "Get me away from this cheese ball!"

Thank you!

Also from your link:

“It's nowhere near the entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. It’s on the other side of Twentynine Palms from where the park entrance is,” said Alanzi, who lives in the area.

The water district manager said her employee did not approach the vehicle or look inside.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/25992474/water-district-employee-spotted-missing-marine-wifes-vehicle

I don't know them but I have a hard time judging their lives or what might've happened based on pictures. If you look at some of my wedding photos, I looked miserable because I was just sick of the photographer. Maybe they were very happy but one or both of them had funky teeth. Who knows.

I hope she's found soon.

View attachment 54640

I'm fascinated with people who can read peoples' mannerisms, facial expressions, body language etc.. so well! That whole thing is very interesting to me. One thing that entered my mind though....My husband is a Marine (retired after 20 years but once a Marine, always a Marine) and he NEVER smiles in pics while in uniform. He's the goofiest, happiest guy I know but you won't find a pic of him smiling in uniform, not even the one of us at a Marine Corps Ball (which I'm pretty sure is where the one of them shown was taken). Simply an observation/thought.

View attachment 54640

Cover the bottom of their faces. He is not smiling. She is.

I'm fascinated with people who can read peoples' mannerisms, facial expressions, body language etc.. so well! That whole thing is very interesting to me. One thing that entered my mind though....My husband is a Marine (retired after 20 years but once a Marine, always a Marine) and he NEVER smiles in pics while in uniform. He's the goofiest, happiest guy I know but you won't find a pic of him smiling in uniform, not even the one of us at a Marine Corps Ball (which I'm pretty sure is where the one of them shown was taken). Simply an observation/thought.

Excellent point! But what about her. She's not a Marine.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

Could this photo have been taken previous to him going overseas?
Maybe they were thinking about the future of not being able to spend time together?
That'll make a happy couple sad!
IMOO.

Excellent point! But what about her. She's not a Marine.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

I've seen other people who were self conscious about their teeth that never allowed them to show in pictures, especially younger women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth