GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it. Did he marry her fast just for the extra (married) pay during deployment?

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

I believe they dated for some time and then they eloped.

I've seen other people who were self conscious about their teeth that never allowed them to show in pictures, especially younger women.

That was exactly what I was going to write and then I saw your post. I think she may be self conscious about her teeth and is not comfortable having a big smile. I didn't see it that she wasn't happy.

I wonder where Erin is and think that she may be shopping happily in an air-conditioned mall.

I just can't see her shopping there for 12 days.

1) She was abducted

2) She was ...

Sadly, I am running out of possibilities, AND I AM PISSED THAT LE IS DOING NOTHING SUCCESSFULLY.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

There are 2 pictures posted on previous threads with her smiling with her mouth open/teeth showing. It does not look like she has bad teeth at all. What I do notice is that she looks a lot younger with an open mouth smile. Also, she has amazing cheekbones (imo) that are much more predominant when she smiles with a closed mouth. Maybe she realizes this and feels it gives her a more mature, elegant look? Just a thought.

There are 2 pictures posted on previous threads with her smiling with her mouth open/teeth showing. It does not look like she has bad teeth at all. What I do notice is that she looks a lot younger with an open mouth smile. Also, she has amazing cheekbones (imo) that are much more predominant when she smiles with a closed mouth. Maybe she realizes this and feels it gives her a more mature, elegant look? Just a thought.

Good Job! Can you share with us?

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

Good Job! Can you share with us?

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

Post #110 in this thread. Click on link for picture.
The other pic was in thread #1 and looked like it was taken on her husband's boot camp graduation day. Can't locate it right now. I don't know how to just re-post pics but check out the link in Post #110, this thread.

From the Locate Erin FB page about 5 minutes ago:

Locate Erin Hi everyone,
From what we understand there are cameras at most of the gates entering and exiting base but not all of them
The phone has been off/dead since she was reported missing so they can't ping it. Investigators are aware that they can get the phone records to see the last love her cell phone was active but we do not know if they have that information at that time.
Erin's story has been covered on Nancy Grace for the last two nights.
Erin has only known she was pregnant for 3 weeks now so we are not sure exactly how far along she is. At the time she went missing she had a doctor appointment scheduled to date the pregnancy.

Thank you all for continuing to follow the story. Please keep Erin in your thoughts and prayers.

Is that YOUR typo or is that written on the FB like that?

When typing on my phone, I have to watch out for some really random words thrown in.

I really feel that LE knows what they are doing. I don't always feel that way about the handling of MP cases. But I think they really need to find her in order to proceed. Jmo

I really feel that LE knows what they are doing. I don't always feel that way about the handling of MP cases. But I think they really need to find her in order to proceed. Jmo

I do, too.

How do you all break away from these cases? I really need to let myself go to sleep.

Okay.. I'll be the jerk to say it, but her teeth aren't perfect. I think she has a gorgeous smile! But maybe she was uncomfortable smiling for the camera. It could explain all the closed-mouth smiles.

Looking at photos of Erin's husband with her, with his friends, and even as a small child he smiles the exact same closed mouth smile. With the exception of the photo posted above (the other one mentioned looks to me like it was more of a candid, snapped while she was in the middle of talking type photo), Erin seems to smile the same, too, whether with friends, family or her husband. I don't think their level of happiness together can be determined from the way they were smiling in a photo together...especially when they seem to smile the same way regardless of who they are in a photo with. Just my 2 cents.

Another theory ~ What if she was talking to someone the day either in person (neighbor/or facebook) before about going to Joshua Tree to check out and what if that person knew that she would be getting up early to leave. Also, what if that person was a neighbor like the Whitney Heichel case but instead of asking for a ride, he broke into her car and got into the trunk compartment and waited. IMO Joshua Tree would be a more isolated place to do the unthinkable and maybe that is why they are looking there. It only makes me wonder this because why did this person return so close to the base out of all places to return the car. Yes it's isolated where he left the car but there are plenty of other places to leave the car. I am leaning more towards that NOT being random anymore or trying to elude police by it being an act of opportunity. Also, what if this person made it look like she did make it to Joshua Tree since it's such a large place to search so that they would do exactly what they are doing now...not find her (hoping for them to keep searching there instead of where he really left her).

If he was already in the park, then how the hell did he get there? 1. He could have been camping but then why return the car so far away from where he is camping to get home? 2. If he had drove to the park and left his car there, that would seem like a lot of work but who knows. Also, he could have been noticed by leaving his car there for a long period of time unattended.

If she had met someone at Joshua Tree NP or picked someone up outside the base then again, why leave the car so close to the base when this person would have been able to park further away from the base to avoid being linked back. (I hope this makes sense). It's like this person did not have a car to begin. Which leads me to believe he must have started out inside the base. He is probably a neighbor or one of her husband's friends. Someone who has had his eye on her for a little while undetected. JMO and thoughts. This case is killing me.

Another theory ~ What if she was talking to someone the day either in person (neighbor/or facebook) before about going to Joshua Tree to check out and what if that person knew that she would be getting up early to leave. Also, what if that person was a neighbor like the Whitney Heichel case but instead of asking for a ride, he broke into her car and got into the trunk compartment and waited. IMO Joshua Tree would be a more isolated place to do the unthinkable and maybe that is why they are looking there. It only makes me wonder this because why did this person return so close to the base out of all places to return the car. Yes it's isolated where he left the car but there are plenty of other places to leave the car. I am leaning more towards that NOT being random anymore or trying to elude police by it being an act of opportunity. Also, what if this person made it look like she did make it to Joshua Tree since it's such a large place to search so that they would do exactly what they are doing now...not find her (hoping for them to keep searching there instead of where he really left her).

If he was already in the park, then how the hell did he get there? 1. He could have been camping but then why return the car so far away from where he is camping to get home? 2. If he had drove to the park and left his car there, that would seem like a lot of work but who knows. Also, he could have been noticed by leaving his car there for a long period of time unattended.

If she had met someone at Joshua Tree NP or picked someone up outside the base then again, why leave the car so close to the base when this person would have been able to park further away from the base to avoid being linked back. (I hope this makes sense). It's like this person did not have a car to begin. Which leads me to believe he must have started out inside the base. He is probably a neighbor or one of her husband's friends. Someone who has had his eye on her for a little while undetected. JMO and thoughts. This case is killing me.

Some of my thoughts are similar. I think it's someone from Base, thus the location of the car. It makes not sense to me that someone random would bring it back so close to Base. However, maybe the JT thing is a ruse? Maybe someone knew she was going there and somehow met up with her (planned or unplanned) and maybe she's not in JT at all but elsewhere in the vast desert, perhaps east, which could possible explain the location the car was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member