GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I don't see her going out there by herself to look for spots to take her mother.
Hop in the car with mom when she gets there and explore.

Im sure LE knows how much time she spent volunteering and if she used to spend the night there
and who she was with on these occasions.
Im sure they know who she caledl and who called her.
they know her text messages.

I think they are searching JT because.....They saw her go in or
They saw someone she knows go in.....

I don't think it would be very busy that time of the am in the summer? But I could be wrong.

I think something happened to this young woman and it wont have a happy ending and I hope they get whomever did it!

If they are searching in there(JT) they know she is there....JMO

Maybe it's a little more clear this way, where the car was found in relation to the base:

Screenshot2014-07-10at34927PM_zps59c1cffb.png

I found it interesting and slightly eerie that when I googled, Valle Vista Rd, 29 palms, CA it brings us immediately between those two roads :/

If the witness is correct, Erin's car was found to the left of A, facing west:

f9a47329-4678-4035-b453-1ad425a3f57c_zps8fda4827.png

When I look at the area, there is no way to see that car like you would on a well-travelled road. I wonder how many cars per day drive down that road? As others have said, there are a few little trailers out there but there is nothing that would cause many people to drive it. It does seem, although the car wasn't specifically hidden, it wasn't meant to be found anytime soon.

Looking at the map and satellite view, you have to wonder . . . why do they even have roads out there with names on them? Was this a subdivision someone dreamed up, put down the road infrastructure, and then it never happened?

There are few true subdivisions in 29. Even the ones you might call a subdivision look nothing like what most people think of them. There are lots of roads that are marked that are pretty desolate. Sometimes you have to use those roads to turn onto other ones that have houses though so they are marked. I remember going to look at a house for rent in a different part if 29 and it told me I was 8 miles away but that it would take me 26 minutes to get there. I was perplexed but it turned out you have to turn off all these desolate roads pretty often to get to the house. The way the houses are built out there don't necessarily follow a pattern or have any rhyme oft reason.

I disagree. IMO she would have left base via the Condor gate not the main gate, which is the gate closest to where it is assumed, based on rank, that she lives. As you can see when you zoom out on the map there are housing areas on that end of base. Then she would have turned left on Valle Vista and continued on as shown on your map.

If Erin were going to drive to Yucca Valley from base, which route would she most likely take?

If Erin were going to drive to Yucca Valley from base, which route would she most likely take?

If going directly to Yucca from base housing on that end of base, the logical route is to leave via the same gate but to continue on Condor Rd. Then turn left on Adobe Rd.

Then there are 3 logical right turn choices to get to Yucca:

(1) Indian Ave
(2) Two Mile Rd
(3) Hwy 62

Indian seems most logical to me. Two Mile is an odd choice from Base unless you need to stop somewhere before the turn. Continuing on Adobe to the Hwy is the 2nd most logical.

Yucca is the opposite direction of where her car was found.

So it was on Valle Vista between Ranch and Bagdad? There is a whole lot of nothing out there but sand and scrub brush according to Google Maps. The turn off to Ranch Road (and the road itself) looks like nothing more than a packed dirt or sand road.

Mel

The archive scanner audio file for 06-30-2014 between 0919 and 0948 has been REMOVED from the Broadcastify site.
http://www.broadcastify.com/archives/feed/10019

I have a paid subscription and it is GONE. Support will not confirm WHY it is missing, but it is the only scanner archive file missing from that day.

Having lived close to that spot, out the main gate and a right on Indian. You can skip most of the lights on 62 that way. If you're going out condor gate you are kind of going out of your way to get back to the same point if you just left from the main gate.

There are some people that are not comfortable taking indian though because it's a bit more desolate so they will drive a bit out of their way to go down adobe to 62.

The archive scanner audio file for 06-30-2014 between 0919 and 0948 has been REMOVED from the Broadcastify site.

I have a paid subscription and it is GONE. Support will not confirm WHY it is missing, but it is the only scanner archive file missing from that day.

Wow. That is interesting. Have you ever encountered a file missing/removed before??

From this link:
http://americanlivewire.com/2014-07-09-police-locate-erin-corwins-missing-vehicle/

snipped by me..."According to a source who has property nearby where Erin Corwin’s vehicle, a 2013 Toyota Corolla was found stated that a worker from the Twentynine Palms Water District reported the vehicle around approximately 9:30-9:40 A.M. on June 30..."
Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/2014-07-09-police-locate-erin-corwins-missing-vehicle/

Interesting. So this would have been the exact time when the car was located?

Having lived close to that spot, out the main gate and a right on Indian. You can skip most of the lights on 62 that way. If you're going out condor gate you are kind of going out of your way to get back to the same point if you just left from the main gate.

There are some people that are not comfortable taking indian though because it's a bit more desolate so they will drive a bit out of their way to go down adobe to 62.

The housing where the Corwin"s live is closest/most direct to the Condor gate. You actually backtrack back in to base further if you use the main gate.

Strange! Also, as far as I can tell the husbands call is not on the "CrimeSpot" (I think that's what it's called) report either. Why the secrecy?

I found it interesting and slightly eerie that when I googled, Valle Vista Rd, 29 palms, CA it brings us immediately between those two roads :/

I was thinking the same. As if the Perp (if there is one) Googled Valle Vista Rd and thought OK then, that's where I'm leaving it.

The housing where the Corwin"s live is closest/most direct to the Condor gate. You actually backtrack back in to base further if you use the main gate.

I used to live and work on the base. I guess it's a matter of personal preference but I always found I could get off quicker the other way.

I used to live and work on the base. I guess it's a matter of personal preference but I always found I could get off quicker the other way.

From other housing areas or Mainside the Main gate is faster. But for their housing I stand by my answer. We'll have to agree to disagree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT