GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So LE thinks #1 has the "attribute", but really #2 has it? Am I reading that right? What incentive would #1 have to be part of this?

The only thing I can come up with for attribute used in vows is that they agreed to make the other better through being two together - like watching over and doing good for the other at all times. E.g., He attributes his success in part due to his wife's love, hard work and support.

I'm lost as well. Could 'Attributed' = 'Partnered'? I honestly have no idea.

I meant to grab your post (see above) but quoted the wrong one.
Loyal partner makes sense. Different than committed as it lends itself to making the other better than you'd be alone, not tearing the other down.

Jmo but I do not believe LE when they say they are looking for "signs " that Erin was in the park-Imo they are looking for her. They would not be out there for two weeks, basically, unless whatever facts they have tell them she was last known to be there.

Also, not missing voluntarily and also not having signs of foul play are not necessarily contradictory. They may well believe she has been harmed but have no physical evidence showing she was, i.e no crime scene, etc.

Anyway...jmo

So LE thinks #1 has the "attribute", but really #2 has it? Am I reading that right? What incentive would #1 have to be part of this?

Listen up everyone. Attribute = SPOUSE. they are married. #2 has a wife. #1 doesnt seem to have one,.. okay. that's it. the cops think #2 did it. #1 is better candidate for the psychological aspects though. Is there a way to make #1 and #2 work at the same time?

(I've been talking in code, because I'm tired of getting my posts cut by the mods but this is getting ridiculous!!)

I feel like I used to feel when I was sitting in a group of kids who were talking Pokemon gibberish. :(

and also for those of who you are wondering about the phone being "off" immediately,you may want to head over to the Heather Elvis thread and read about her cell phone. . she was calling the "BF" 4 times ending at 339 am and her phone went dead forever more at 341 am--- no more data, pings, calls, useage, etc etc etc.--- and which is just about the same time as when security cameras show the truck he owned would have been traveling to the location she was at. so whoever was in the truck immediately took her phone away and made sure that it gave away no more info. ever. she was 20 as well. tragic case.

so it could be whoever was with Erin did something along these lines.

Yes, but in HE's case, it is assumed the perp/s shut Heather's phone down, right?

In Erin's case, I read that her phone was off all day Saturday, from the time she left the house.
So, either she didn't take the phone, drove off with the phone off from the start, or never left the house.

Listen up everyone. Attribute = SPOUSE. they are married. #2 has a wife. #1 doesnt seem to have one,.. okay. that's it. the cops think #2 did it. #1 is better candidate for the psychological aspects though. Is there a way to make #1 and #2 work at the same time?

(I've been talking in code, because I'm tired of getting my posts cut by the mods but this is getting ridiculous!!)

I was close...sort of.

Could #1 been trying to blackmail/coerce the victim with information they learned from #2 and things went wrong?

<snipped for space>
I don't know how Preg tests work (didn't have them in my day.) How far along do you have to be for it to register? IF she was 2 or 3 mths, seems like she would have said something like I am late or I might be preg. to those close to her during the visit. She and her SIL seem pretty close. Especially since she miscarried sometime after Jan 17th.

Maybe just me but this seems odd to me. I guess she could be so private she didn't tell anyone.

The tests can work pretty quickly. I knew I remembered seeing an ad for one that claims it can tell before you've even missed a period, and sure enough, they claim the test can work as early as 6 days before. http://www.firstresponse.com/. I read through more info than I ever wanted to know on that page, and apparently with the really sensitive tests it can be detected around a week after conception.

Especially since she miscarried once, maybe she was being extra cautious about announcing this pregnancy. I know a lot of people who've waited until after the first trimester to tell anyone, even family.

I feel like I used to feel when I was sitting in a group of kids who were talking Pokemon gibberish. :(

Really you didn't get that (me neither, lol)? :whoosh:

LOL. I totally get it now. Thanks--even if this post disappears, I will remember ;)

We're trying to uncode your code - don't get mad. #2 is the married one? Oh.

When you used "attributes" that means two or more. There's only one spouse. How are we supposed to know? lol!

Sprechen sie deutsch?

Interesting indeed. But the comment seems a bit convenient. 37+ comments and 5 of them are from people who "know the family"/"are close to the investigation" and claim the article is 100% true. Then there are 5 from people who "know the family" and claim the article is 100% false. The moral of the story, IMO, is that internet comments aren't to be believed.

Heh. That makes two of us. I'm a psychologist fer chrissakes, and I still don't know why folks don't like to speak plain dang English when they're trying to convey a thought. If I wanted cryptic gibberish all the time, I'd just work more hours.

Yes, but in HE's case, it is assumed the perp/s shut Heather's phone down, right?

In Erin's case, I read that her phone was off all day Saturday, from the time she left the house.
So, either she didn't take the phone, drove with it off from the start or never left the house.

Or she has one of those phones like mine, where the battery dies if you dare to leave it on for any length of time... I end up turning it off unless I'm actively using it or expecting a call a lot of the time, so that it's actually got some battery life left. Yes I should get a new phone, but wanted to throw this out there as another possibility for why the phone was off. Especially if she had no reception anyway, maybe she was preserving the battery.

I would guess more likely one was trying to protect or help the other. But I could be wrong.

I was close...sort of.

Could #1 been trying to blackmail/coerce the victim with information they learned from #2 and things went wrong?

Surely the next logical step when 2 people are romancing the same woman is for them to then kill her together too. I think our dear posters are being drawn into the mystery of these fluff theories.

Surely the next logical step when 2 people are romancing the same woman is for them to then kill her together too. I think our dear posters are being drawn into the mystery of these fluff theories.

But...but...what if they pinky swore?

So am I gathering there are two boyfriends and the husband???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member