GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: You know, if I hadn't been following the Mike Herdman case I'd probably agree with you. So many hours were spent searching for him, so many people, dogs, drones, helicopters, etc. with "no stone unturned," and yet he was found so many days later not far from where he went missing. He was in an unlikely location, for sure, but I was shocked when he was found so close to the area that had supposedly been searched. It makes me sad to say it but I can imagine Erin being out there in that very vast desert and being missed, especially considering the mines.

I absolutely agree.

MH may never have been found if the pilot hadn't gotten a wild hair to go somewhere no one thought Mike would have ever gone, especially barefoot (up!)

I hope the search and investigation consists of numerous people with different levels of experience. The numerous mines in and around JT are overwhelming and daunting, to say the least.

I don't really see 2 people being involved in Erin's disappearance, unless it was random.

I think the previous mention of a marine and another one of a volunteer confused me.

I assume the comment probably meant- an affair with a married marine who was also a volunteer.

Who knows? LOL

I guess it does sound odd, but my husband is visual, and I was comparing that my husband would remember what I was wearing.
It's just who he is.

Oh, I'm visual too. So visual, in fact, that my brain stops working the instant I see a nice set of legs.

OK, back on track. Sorry ya'll. Been a long day.

Maybe?!? Two different angles now, a married marine and now a volunteer at the ranch. With so much conflicting info, we technically don't know anything, do we? I mean, at this point, isn't her being pregnant just a rumor too?

Well... I didn't see her pee on the stick ;) but I think we can be fairly sure on the pregnant thing, based on the little bit that's been reported. IMO and all. You're right though, we really don't know much at all.

Say what? Seriously? Now the theory is expanding to ridiculous, no?

Its running a bit wild.
I'm so confused with this no 1and 2 business. Is it rumored that there were two affairs at the same time or is it speculation which one she is rumored to be having said affair with? Is one of the 1and 2 husband?

I keep wondering if there was a physical affair or if it was an emotional affair, on social media for example. Lonely young woman type of thing?

Bingo! I think it is just as likely that this rumored "affair" was more of a reckless friendship on her part. That is if there was any affair at all.

I remember when I was her age. Several times, people who knew me casually such as co workers or friends of friends would assume that a male friend of mine was a boyfriend. From my perspective these guys where friends who I might have lunch with, talk to outside of work hours or go out to an event. Nothing physical or romantic, just hanging out together on occasion. Now I realize that those men probably enjoyed leading others to think there was more going on.

Maybe she spent time with someone or enjoyed his attention while her hubby was gone but had no physical affair. What if Erin was ready to cool the (rumored)friendship and concentrate on her marraige when her hubby came home. Certain personality types might take great offense that whatever they had was not going to lead to something more or might even be over completely.

All of the above are just my thoughts on the situation as we are seeing it unfold at this time. Please don't take my speculation as fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sentries at each of the base's gates have been instructed to screen vehicles for women who fit Corwin's description, Marine Capt. Justin Smith said. Additional assistance will be provided at the sheriff's department's request.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...15/pregnant-marine-wife-erin-corwin/12708175/

from above posted article

this is the first mention of base personnel assisting in the investigation

this reads as if the local LE is the lead agency and that the military is "assisting" as needed

I don't know what to think of this whole thing. Whatever happened is horrible, and I think somebody is looking over his shoulder every minute. I just don't now who! I believe we have wobbled back and forth, or I have.

Seems a lot of things are centering around this radio station for some reason.
IMOO.

So we are looking at *possibly* a fellow marine who is *possibly* married who Erin was *possibly* having an affair with and who *possibly* impregnated her. He also may *possibly* be a volunteer at the ranch Erin also volunteered at.

Can we PLEASE get some dang verification on ANYTHING, LE?!?!?

I don't really see 2 people being involved in Erin's disappearance, unless it was random.

Suddenly, I understand the correlation to the Heather Elvis case. The perps in her case are a married couple, both have been arrested. Is it being suggested that this could be the case against Erin too?

One of the comments made is that Erin blabbed about her negative feelings about Jon to people while at get- togethers. To me that goes against her personality as she's been described as being timid. Why would she talk about her private feelings among her husband's peers, especially if shy and reserved?

I'd be very cautious about believing these stories without knowing the identities of the sources.

So we are looking at *possibly* a fellow marine who is *possibly* married who Erin was *possibly* having an affair with and who *possibly* impregnated her. He also may *possibly* be a volunteer at the ranch Erin also volunteered at.

Can we PLEASE get some dang verification on ANYTHING, LE?!?!?

Possibly!(I just had to say that) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member